The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Come on, man. 3, 2 and 1 post before yours.

I'd expect someone who's been on f95zone for almost 2 years to know to read at least the last page of the thread before asking something like this...
Yup, totally my bad for not checking the most recent posts.

Reactions: goobdoob

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
something of our choice
dialog will still say Alex
we see in third person most of the time
a way to rename your character
not checking the most recent posts
Please read the Original Post and please be mindful of being the guardian angel of Alex ... the titular character in this VN.
Whole purpose of this game is to see Alex get ahead in his life and do good, be a good deed doer for once ...
Why won”t anyone try and do the good deed dev set out to bestow on Alex?
Please be the goody 2 shoes in this game and help out poor Mastermin .. Ahem .. Alex become the hero :).

the adventures of Alex, a young student at local school. It is up to the player to develop Alex's abilities to try and win as many girls as possible. There are more than 30 girls for Alex to know (and relate to)

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
So out of curiosity I was looking through the animations in the game files and found videos from Alexandra (mom) having sex with two strangers, can anyone describe this situation? When does this happen and can it be prevented that this does not happen? Is it just rape or what?

And besides, how to start an event with Lara and Alexandra? So far I've only had a sex scene with Lara and Maid.
do not avoid it simply does not show you the images, even in vanilla mode it tells you that they are going to be fucked

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Alexandra has sex with the models she takes pictures of, regardless to choices till you propose to Lara iirc, you just don't see it in Vanilla..

witteb

May 3, 2019
So out of curiosity I was looking through the animations in the game files and found videos from Alexandra (mom) having sex with two strangers, can anyone describe this situation? When does this happen and can it be prevented that this does not happen? Is it just rape or what?

And besides, how to start an event with Lara and Alexandra? So far I've only had a sex scene with Lara and Maid.
she is a hoe.

• Haha
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Nah.. What we need is a way in with those twins from the beach... But tbh would rather it be a different pair of twins, since Miranda's dad had those two for a while in his hotel room..

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Please no
I like milfs, but Gilfs is already too much for me, so I'm not going to put them in the game.

Nah.. What we need is a way in with those twins from the beach... But tbh would rather it be a different pair of twins, since Miranda's dad had those two for a while in his hotel room..
I haven't written the text for this scene yet (working on HS Tutor right now), but if the player is playing in vanilla mode, it will be implied that Miranda's father did not have sex with them.

Also, I'm going to fix the scene with Kirk's mom to make it 100% vanilla, without Kirk.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I haven't written the text for this scene yet (working on HS Tutor right now), but if the player is playing in vanilla mode, it will be implied that Miranda's father did not have sex with them.
Awesome, would we need to restart? Since Tiffany says he was locked in the room with them? Not that I'd mind, this is highly re-playable imo.

Also loving HS Tutor.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes