RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I have no option to choose her, she is not on the list
Control her replay scenes probalby you dont achive her scenes before that dance scene. And look Alexandra to maybe some girl + girl x mc events you missed make that problem.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Man, I had promised that but I forgot. Here is a ZIP file with some cards
:
Mega

Note 1: Not all of Solvalley's characters were entirely created by me, some of them I downloaded on the internet. Unfortunately I do not know who created the models of Aya and Milena, for example.

Note 2: You must have some mods for girls' skins to get the right tone, like the 4K Diffuse Skin. If you do not, you need to adjust their skin color on Honey Select character editor.
Is this up to date with all the girls? If not can you share the missing ones please?

EDIT: Found the one on page 86, not sure if that's all of them but only just started playing the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/solvalley-school-v0-16-0-tk8000.3368/page-86#post-1422979

Last edited:

abcdjh

Dec 4, 2019
Nah mate. But it's not like you need one. Events are marked on the map. Train your stats, work part-time and talk to characters in areas to start them.
Thanks. You know, I very much want to be informed when it comes to branching story lines or chance to get optional events. (I really hate missing optional events). Are there such a thing?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks. You know, I very much want to be informed when it comes to branching story lines or chance to get optional events. (I really hate missing optional events). Are there such a thing?
Not really. Only one character has two different endings (solo and harem) depending how you answer her, check the gallery to see which girl it is but thats it. Other than that some scenes slightly change depending if you use vanilla or hardcore mode

Reactions: abcdjh

garibaldicj

Oct 6, 2018
this my favorite adult game, so hot and so hilarious!
Any game similar to this? I like honey select charactheres and over the top humor

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this my favorite adult game, so hot and so hilarious!
Any game similar to this? I like honey select charactheres and over the top humor
Go to the main forum page. In the quick search bar above the forums, type TK8000. That will bring up a list of his games.

Reactions: garibaldicj

Tenets

Dec 4, 2018
Is there an option to change the MC'S name form 'Alex' to something of our choice? I don't really feel immersed as often if it's not the name I'd like to. Otherwise if you could tell me, I'd appreciate it.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Is there an option to change the MC'S name form 'Alex' to something of our choice? I don't really feel immersed as often if it's not the name I'd like to. Otherwise if you could tell me, I'd appreciate it.
No. Even if you change the name by editing the script, the dialog will still say Alex.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Is there a way to rename your character?
Come on, man. 3, 2 and 1 post before yours.

I'd expect someone who's been on f95zone for almost 2 years to know to read at least the last page of the thread before asking something like this...

No. Even if you change the name by editing the script, the dialog will still say Alex.
If it was a POV game, changing name would be a thing, but we see in third person most of the time.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes