blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
What do you think about ending with Aya? For me it is slightly exaggerated.
you mean the runaway? ye it was kinda exaggerated how we never see more scenes with her and multiple partners like that girl (female friend), or you know, she joining her mother into a full group sex thing.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
you mean the runaway? ye it was kinda exaggerated how we never see more scenes with her and multiple partners like that girl (female friend), or you know, she joining her mother into a full group sex thing.
I mainly meant situation with pregnancy. What she secretly wanted to be fertilized by a stranger because she lied to us that she was pregnant. In my opinion a little exaggerated situation. But runaway too :p

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
thank you for sharing this. however it seem it need some mod maybe before i can see them?
I use the Japanese version of Honey Select with the "Party" expansion. If you have the Steam version, the cards will probably not appear.

But if you can open the cards and have the "wideslider mod", then most cards will work correctly and you only need to edit the skin tone because I use a custom lighting setting that fucks all of the game's original colors.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I mainly meant situation with pregnancy. What she secretly wanted to be fertilized by a stranger because she lied to us that she was pregnant. In my opinion a little exaggerated situation. But runaway too :p
I feel like her story is the weakest off all. Not only because he was with another guy just to pretend it was Alex's baby but also in her first scene, her attitude goes from "Alex don't touch me!" to already being addicted to Alex's dick. I feel like Aya changes too much too fast compared to the rest of the girls.

But the last phrase in her ending made me laugh for an hour so I'm cool with her.

Reactions: Qmil679

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Help guys ... as far as I played, when Lisa is going to tell Alex what happened to her in the whorehouse, I only have the option to "save me the details" ... Is there another auternativa? With her telling the whole story?

Latecomer

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2017
Help guys ... as far as I played, when Lisa is going to tell Alex what happened to her in the whorehouse, I only have the option to "save me the details" ... Is there another auternativa? With her telling the whole story?
There should be an alternative if you're playing on hardcore mode (check settings)

Reactions: imzahai and Ruodger

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
In between the incredibly long time for updates, I had to spin this one up and start it from the beginning again. Some of the humour is just crazy funny ... like when Lucy is fighting the MC for his cell phone (to delete the pictures from the phone). When her mom and another teacher walk in on the scene, the look on Lucy's face is PRICELESS!

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
In between the incredibly long time for updates, I had to spin this one up and start it from the beginning again. Some of the humour is just crazy funny ... like when Lucy is fighting the MC for his cell phone (to delete the pictures from the phone). When her mom and another teacher walk in on the scene, the look on Lucy's face is PRICELESS!
The new update is almost done, I think I will finish it in 24 hours.

In good old times Solvalley received a major update every month. The big problem, I think, was when I had to create the $6 tier on my Patreon, to be able to raise enough to work only on my games. For that, I created a new project (House Arrest) and from then on I always worked on two games at the same time, which is not a good idea...

Anyway, Solvalley is already 3 years old and I don't want to extend the game much more. Tomorrow I will make version 1.0.0 available with new scenes. Afterwards I will make some updates available periodically with some things I want to add to the game (some extra endings, the school dance, etc.) and finally end the game production.

From June I will focus on my new game (HS Tutor). My main goal is to offer a major update every month for the main game. I honestly don't think that games made with Honey Select / Koikatu should take more than a month to have an update because this is more than enough time to create an acceptable amount of content.

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
The new update is almost done, I think I will finish it in 24 hours.
Believe me, I appreciate the work you have done on Solvalley School. I can understand why you are ready to finish it up and move on, as it is a game with an incredible amount of content. I have watched House Arrest and hope to see further updates of this project as well. Thank you for making such amazing, creative, and at times fall-down laughing games. The looks on Lucy when she gets caught with the MC's hand in her cookie jar are absolutely hilarious. The dialogue between the two teachers about when her mom was younger and took 3 cousins on her friend's parents' bed is equally hilarious. The games are overall crazy good fun and I applaud you for your body of work.

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
eh i didnt post any of this cause im impatiently wanting the game, i just wanted to know whats happening since he told us on sunday maybe 24hrs.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes