Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Sorry to bother but Mega is working like shit for everyone today?
I mean, 363k download speed was already crap many years ago... :eek:
Seems to only be this specific file, downloaded something else and that went fast as hell. Maybe the uploader?

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
TK said that he would still release a few small updates, but his main focus will be HS tutor.

BellaSouth

Nov 22, 2019

Hi!
I think the next version of Solvalley is going to need 750-900 new images, and I already have almost 700 ready. As this will be version 1.0.0 (in theory the last one, although I will add events later), I thought it would be interesting if at least one of the new scenes was an ending and among all the characters I decided to choose the Verdi for a special scene.
Verdi will have a simple ending scene, more like a "bonus" instead of a more complex story like Lucy's.
Until yesterday I was working very meticulously, without sparing details for the scenes. However, as we are already in the middle of the month, I started to adopt a more pragmatic stance to deliver the update as soon as possible.
I don't want to take too long because my goal is to have an update every month with a decent amount of content for my patrons. And May will be the month of Solvalley.
So before the end of this month the new update will be available.

Plans for the future
After I release version 1.0.0 of Solvalley I intend to spend 85% of my time at HS Tutor. The remaining 15% will be for adding things to Solvalley. I will add these things periodically without much method, sometimes it will just be new animations to replace the old ones, or new images, or a new scene... If you are my patron just because of Solvalley, as soon as version 1.0.0 is released, I think you can stop the pledges to save some money.

As I will have almost twice the time for HS Tutor, I will try to give back bonuses to the $6 patrons. The only thing I can imagine is early access, but I don't want $3 patrons to feel obligated to increase the pledge to play the game before, so I'll think better about a bonus that rewards patrons of the highest tiers without giving the impression that I am harming the patrons of the lowest tiers.
Bye!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Is it just me, or has this game become a meaningless Gang Bang?
It started so well, but I was disappointed in the last updates,
I don’t know, it seems like it was rushed, losing focus a little bit,
of course this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, much less offend me about it. (y)

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is it just me, or has this game become a meaningless Gang Bang?
It started so well, but I was disappointed in the last updates,
I don’t know, it seems like it was rushed, losing focus a little bit,
of course this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, much less offend me about it. (y)
The game has always been like this. Every girl in Solvalley are secret or not so secret sluts, pretty much any excuse to fuck works, all the classmate have a crush on the ugliest kid in school (somehow), pretty much every girl is happy to share MC with another girl and you can share with your best green buddy Kirk.

cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
You're a beast, TK. Being able to complete games, grappling with Honey Select, recording animations -- there's so much and more to commend. Thank you!

4.20 star(s) 156 Votes