Aug 28, 2017
Is it just me, or has this game become a meaningless Gang Bang?
It started so well, but I was disappointed in the last updates,
I don’t know, it seems like it was rushed, losing focus a little bit,
of course this is my opinion, you don't have to agree with it, much less offend me about it. (y)
Just you. It has always been a silly game.

One of the reasons I like this game is that it knows what it is and what it's trying to do.
No predictable drama, no lame conflicts, not convoluted drawn-out story lines that are there just to prolong the game.

Just a fun and humorous gaem that doesn't take itself so seriously. A breath of fresh air if you ask me among all these wannabe Hollywood writers.

yrpotria

Nov 1, 2017
I was a little disappointed that Shibuya story ended in the earlier update. And now Victoria not received new story.
(actually we sacrificed Shibuya for Ruzena and where ending with her?)

Well. Ending with Verdi is very cool and comforted me a little.

But - its my taste and in sum its great game. I glad it has been ended even if i like to see more events with some girls.

Last edited:

Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
I was a little disappointed that Shibuya story ended in the earlier update. And now Victoria not received new story.
(actually we sacrificed Shibuya for Ruzena and where ending with her?)

Well. Ending with Verdi is very cool and comforted me a little.

But - its my taste and in sum its great game. I glad it has been ended even if i like to see more events with some girls.
lmao go to extras tab in main menu the game is not done being updated may just take alot long to update now

Reactions: yrpotria

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
so it went from .16 to 1.0? interesting.
A lot of you don't seem to understand how version numbers work. Anything can go to 1.0, the numbers are basically arbitrary. Standard is an increase each major update (for most forms of software), so instead of saying "what happened to the other numbers between 0.16 and 1.0" you say "There were 16 major updates before the game was released as feature complete." MMOs are a good example, they usually only have a few major content updates before a version update (WoW went from 2.4 to 3.0 when WotLK launched, for example).

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Solvalley School [v1.5.0] [TK8000] - original size 4.95GB
Compressed Android Port(1GB): - -
Compressed Win(1GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
These files were compressed using YAC, my own cruncher script.

CircleJerker's compressed version Is also available (higher quality)​

Last edited:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Glad to see Verdi joined the women who can get a big belly pregnant model in this game. Was hoping for both Verdi and Alexandra, but hopefully she gets her own ending later. The more of the women in this game we can see get pregnant, the better for me. Even if it was just a image file of just their models with big bellies.

Reactions: Macgamer
D

Deleted member 843719

Can i use the patches (v0.16 -> v1.0.0) to a 0.16 compressed version?

D

Deleted member 2384026

Solvalley School [v1.0.0] [TK8000] - Original Size: 3.81 GB
Compressed Android build (880MB): MEGA

The compressed videos featured in this build courtesy of playb0y44's
compressed PC version. You rock!

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*
*These builds were made with the aid of scripts developed by Sam, bas, PearlNecklaceProductions, and myself
, using open source technologies such as: RenPy, Handbrake, ffmpeg, cwebp, vibvpx, libopus, and Gradle.*
Thank you so much for the Android compressed port (y)

Reactions: Xtmr61
4.20 star(s) 156 Votes