Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Solvalley School [v1.6.0] + Gallery Mod

[Apk+Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Mar 21, 2018
this mc is the ugliest mc i have ever seen in my life
You forgot a few things...

• Brainless moron
  • No personality to speak of aside from being an insensitive asshole
  • rapist (no kink shame here, just a fact - clearly rapes two girls in the game)

but...

• Has a huge magic cock that turns all females into super sluts just by glancing at it
  • Once he grabs the girl by the pussy they are helpless to resist his non-existent charms
  • All any girl needs is a good fucking from the MC and they will love the MC forever
  • Is more than happy to creampie any girl who doesn't want it and tells him he can't cum inside

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
is there a walkthrough
I doubt it. A walkthrough isn't needed. The game is intuitive enough that a walkthrough isn't required. This is an example of good game design. Games that require a walkthrough in order to see most of the content are poorly designed in my opinion. The map puts a heart on all the locations where new events occur. They are all easy to find. Just keep playing the game until all the hearts disappear and then you can choose your ending (propose to a girl). :)

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
I doubt it. A walkthrough isn't needed. The game is intuitive enough that a walkthrough isn't required. This is an example of good game design. Games that require a walkthrough in order to see most of the content are poorly designed in my opinion. The map puts a heart on all the locations where new events occur. They are all easy to find. Just keep playing the game until all the hearts disappear and then you can choose your ending (propose to a girl). :)
ok thank you wish all games were like this

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Where do you meet Bianca/start the Harem ending? I can't find her in the Gym.

Found it, in the propose to a girl options.
Do you remember how you got her to show up in the propose section? Did you have to do every girls story? just some? anything else?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I think we all can agre this needs compressed its around 5 gigs.
???

Really?

This game is already compressed, it has been around for four and a half years and TK learned early on to compress the images. While some games do get overly large because they are not compressed properly, this game is large because is has so much content.

And if you still need more aggressive compression, well that is also already available.

bludmarine

Jul 5, 2020
So I've played through everyone's ending that I have available and I still have no idea who Bianca is. Any help? I figured this out. I was missing Tatiana.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes