Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
I think u should add some animated in all main girls scenes( girls who have endings). Not all girls in this game, just main girls

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
As far as I know (I do not have so much experience in the hentai world), NTR is the kind of story where the protagonist has his lover stolen by another character. In fact this type of theme does not exist in Solvalley, only in some scenes some female characters appeared having sex with others, but the purpose was not to create a type of anxiety in the player to be losing the girl, they were only scenes of gratuitous sex. Scenes with girls having sex with guys other than the protagonist will be optional. For example, in Lisa's new story, the player will be able to discover her past, where she tells her experiences as a prostitute.

The sharing scenes annoy a lot of people. But as I explained on this topic, I will not delete them from the game. They will be optional. An example is the scene where Alex and Kirk meet the police officer Barbara. The normal scene from the next patch will be only between Alex and Barbara, but if the player wants something more hardcore, he will have the option to call Kirk too.

Bye!
I think u shouldn't made a ntr scene in the ending of aya, according to what u said, u think this is not ntr, but that is just about aya's purpose, she just want a baby to get closer to alex, but im sure that kind of act is ntr, her purpose is not but her act is. Although the college guy didnt have chance to stick his dick inside, it is still an annoying scene . Thats why it will be better to remove that scene in the ending of aya in coming updates of this game. Thank you for reading

• Angry
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
I think u shouldn't made a ntr scene in the ending of aya, according to what u said, u think this is not ntr, but that is just about aya's purpose, she just want a baby to get closer to alex, but im sure that kind of act is ntr, her purpose is not but her act is. Although the college guy didnt have chance to stick his dick inside, it is still an annoying scene . Thats why it will be better to remove that scene in the ending of aya in coming updates of this game. Thank you for reading
Cheating and NTR are two different things, that's why they have different tags. If you didn't like the scene then that's another topic, but that isn't NTR.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
First of all there no NTR here

This game is swinging/sharing. ntr(cuckold) are different than netori(sharing) :p so for ur problem dont play or off the scene ur too much reasonable

• Angry
Reactions: salanar and p22

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
First of all there no NTR here

This game is swinging/sharing. ntr(cuckold) are different than netori(sharing) :p so for ur problem dont play or off the scene ur too much reasonable
What?? Aya's ending include 1 ntr scene, i mean it is not a purpose of cheating but what she did can be considered as cheating, call a college guy and go to a cheap hotel, all naked. That college guy was so close to put his dick in but Alex came in the right time and punch that college guy. Maybe she just want sperm to get pregnant, not to cheat on alex, but that is still a " adult meeting" between her and that college guy. So lucky that college guy didnt put his dick in even for 1mm. Maybe u dont think this is a ntr but you have to admit that the nature of this case is ntr, even if aya's purpose is not a cheating purpose

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Guys, I am going to do an update of High School Tutor in January and then my plan is to finish Solvalley in February. The latest version will contain scenes with several secondary girls who still have no acceptable conclusion to their story, but there will be no new scenes for Harem Mode. These new scenes will be added later through sporadic updates (so this means that the game will not actually be 100% finished, but I see harem mode as a bonus only, so for practical purposes Solvalley will be finished after the next update).

What?? Aya's ending include 1 ntr scene, i mean it is not a purpose of cheating but what she did can be considered as cheating, call a college guy and go to a cheap hotel, all naked. That college guy was so close to put his dick in but Alex came in the right time and punch that college guy. Maybe she just want sperm to get pregnant, not to cheat on alex, but that is still a " adult meeting" between her and that college guy. So lucky that college guy didnt put his dick in even for 1mm. Maybe u dont think this is a ntr but you have to admit that the nature of this case is ntr, even if aya's purpose is not a cheating purpose
When I started doing Solvalley I had no idea what I was doing, I guess I just wanted to see girls in sex scenes (with anyone) and hadn't realized that people like to self-insert themselves into the protagonist. This may seem obvious, but I had no idea, I had only played two erotic VNs in my life (Immoral Studies and True Love) and Solvalley itself is just something I started doing because I was dissatisfied with Honey Select and decided I needed to create scenes with context for myself.

Solvalley is not a suitable game for people who want more vanilla things without scenes that might be outrageous. That is why I do not recommend the game to anyone. For people who for some reason like my style and want something a little less aggressive, I generally recommend HS Tutor.

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Guys, I am going to do an update of High School Tutor in January and then my plan is to finish Solvalley in February. The latest version will contain scenes with several secondary girls who still have no acceptable conclusion to their story, but there will be no new scenes for Harem Mode. These new scenes will be added later through sporadic updates (so this means that the game will not actually be 100% finished, but I see harem mode as a bonus only, so for practical purposes Solvalley will be finished after the next update).

When I started doing Solvalley I had no idea what I was doing, I guess I just wanted to see girls in sex scenes (with anyone) and hadn't realized that people like to self-insert themselves into the protagonist. This may seem obvious, but I had no idea, I had only played two erotic VNs in my life (Immoral Studies and True Love) and Solvalley itself is just something I started doing because I was dissatisfied with Honey Select and decided I needed to create scenes with context for myself.

Solvalley is not a suitable game for people who want more vanilla things without scenes that might be outrageous. That is why I do not recommend the game to anyone. For people who for some reason like my style and want something a little less aggressive, I generally recommend HS Tutor.
Thanks for replying. That scene was annoying a bit but this game is still one of the best corruption games. Aya and alex make peace after fhat so im not hate it at all, and then they have kid, that is really nice. Maybe i focus too much on the story, i think i should enjoy sex scenes more than the way i did

p22

Jun 21, 2017
The old RPG Maker version of the game has had some of its own charms, due to being unapologetic with its sexual encounters and world not always revolving about Alex.

In fact, some of the rare male characters that appear in the current game had a more prominent role in the old version.

For me, it was a blast playing that old version, after the current new version, and finding all the stuff that is now missing.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
So i didnt read that much around here, dindt try the game yet, download is running now...

I wasnt sure how far the game is in development. And i saw that the DEV is already making antoher game too.

Here and there i could pick up that some storylines has come to its end, and that TK8000 is planning an "finishing" update in february ist that correct? So overall you could say, this game is almost complete yes?

witteb

May 3, 2019
So i didnt read that much around here, dindt try the game yet, download is running now...

I wasnt sure how far the game is in development. And i saw that the DEV is already making antoher game too.

Here and there i could pick up that some storylines has come to its end, and that TK8000 is planning an "finishing" update in february ist that correct? So overall you could say, this game is almost complete yes?
yes he also publiced all the HS1 characters

Lucifer

Aug 22, 2016
This is the first Adult game I've been playing in quite a while. What I can say is that I found it amusing, the game has lots of irony, it's funny, full of content and really enjoyable. I enjoyed Alex's character, his past, his attitude and the willingness not to get involved. I loved the sharing scenes, and I really enjoyed his friendship. I found this game both exciting and relaxing, things are so easy in there that you can't help but feel that everything is fine.
One thing I didn't like is the fact that every woman falls for the protagonist, I don't know why but that makes me anxious.
Anyway, I loved the game and I definitely want to thank the author.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes