Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Yes. I have a problem that is neglecting pretty much everything other than sitting down and starting to write the scenes. This is stupid because in the long run the time spent on making the characters is going to be less than 0.1% of the total time spent on the game, so trying to save time on this is totally wrong.

In the next project I will not skip the initial stages. I will spend a lot of time on the female characters (I don't care much for the men, but I'll try to make a guy who isn't too aggressive to the eye). The problem is that I don't even know what my next project will be yet, nor what program I will use to create the characters. I don't want to use Honey Select or Koikatu anymore, but I don't see any other alternative. Maybe it's time to start learning how to use Blender.
TK. Maybe consider the same method used for games like Amy's Ecstacy. Seems like it requires less of a beastly graphics hardware setup but still has fluid fast motion. Sure its 2dcg but the possibilities are endless with a creative mind like yours. I willing to take a downgrade on quality as long as the actual sex scenes are top tier. Shoot, a dev can use stick figures but as long as the sex scenes and plot are top tier Im down.

As far as plot, If it aint broke dont fix it

Feb 5, 2022
Hello, I need help, I've unlocked every event in the game except the 2 beach shorts with Lara and Miranda but I don't have any hearts on the map so i'm lost on how to unlock those two scenes.

Thanks for your Help

Reactions: Dole

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Hello, I need help, I've unlocked every event in the game except the 2 beach shorts with Lara and Miranda but I don't have any hearts on the map so i'm lost on how to unlock those two scenes.

Thanks for your Help
Not all the scenes triggers a heart on the map. Just go to the beach and if the scenes aren't there, try to look for them in the map.

Feb 5, 2022
This is the problem, there is no one at the beach, I bought everything in town, have all stats maxed but the girls with whom I can still interact wont trigger the events

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
This is the problem, there is no one at the beach, I bought everything in town, have all stats maxed but the girls with whom I can still interact wont trigger the events
Maybe try finishing the other girls' content? Maybe you're missing some endings in Alex's house (phonecalls)? Maybe those are hardcore exclusive and you don't have that option on? Idk.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody say me how I can solve 132&133? (all others are solved)

Shorts beach solo (Lara, Miranda)

Like other posts here I am not the only one that have problem with it and no solution from anybody to it.

Here my save maybe somebody can see what the problem is with it?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How much content is Left? When is the next update? Any idea
Not much. There are some characters that need some more "definitive" events, but I don't plan on doing any more "endings" (maybe one for Shibuya or Sarah, but I haven't decided yet).

I was planning the update now for February, but I'm still working on HS Tutor.

The next update will be the last one but I will still add things to the game in the future, specifically new scens for harem mode or things that the players ask for. But it won't be my focus anymore.

I always say, I like Solvalley and this unique and stupid style of this game, but it is time to put an end to the project and start new things using better resources to get a more acceptable result for the player, especially in the quality of texts, character models and images/animations.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Not much. There are some characters that need some more "definitive" events, but I don't plan on doing any more "endings" (maybe one for Shibuya or Sarah, but I haven't decided yet).

The next update will be the last one but I will still add things to the game in the future, specifically new scens for harem mode or things that the players ask for. But it won't be my focus anymore.

I always say, I like Solvalley and this unique and stupid style of this game, but it is time to put an end to the project and start new things using better resources to get a more acceptable result for the player, especially in the quality of texts, character models and images/animations.
Sarah

there I solved it for you, you got tons of milfs and daughters. if you need you can make an outside patch incase Sarah is a big no, no for 95zone hosting a character that is a loli (you could always just say she's 18)

i must say ive grown to enjoy hs tutor, but maybe it's because i spammed solvalley for so long. i hope your next project has NTR again, it was optional anyway, not sure why the small community of "we F*ing hate NTR" is always bothering devs about it. it adds more options to the story and allows for more sex positions, nothing wrong there. I also hope you keep the visuals, moving from honey select to Koikatsu was weird at first but now I think its actually better because the characters look younger. tho honey select has better visuals in terms of wet body and stuff.

Rayblack

Sep 7, 2018

Thanks for notifying

Evilashv02

Sep 6, 2017
Did it universal bruh?
Just use unren91. Works like a charm. You need to do the work, but it so pays off. If I knew how to make a universal patch for this I would do it in a heartbeat for you guys. The whole step mom, step sister shit doesn't make any sense. Obviously they're brother and sister. Just look at them! They look like freaking twins. The mom is also obviously the mom. Those lines take out so much spice to the game and the scenes are hot as hell. I find the one game that has all my fetishes and fucking Patreon. I feel the creator also had some other plans for the game that got put by the wayside. I hate Patreon with a passion. Anyway lol

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019

Hey is the maid Thays in the girl list when you're on the map? I tried to look through all of them to find her but I don't think she's in there to view associated scenes with.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes