JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
don't get it if the incest in the game is censored why the the tag still up there ?
Here's your answer
I kind of tried to censor Solvalley, but not completely. At one point Patreon started blocking a bunch of authors and forcing them all to modify their games. I was afraid of having my page blocked and started censoring the text. But the end result is a complete mess, full of contradictory things and I simply decided that I would leave it that way until I finally finish the game and could "de-censor" it, when there was no more risk of Patroen blocking my page.

Only in the next update. There will be at least three scenes with her.

Yes. I'm taking too long because I just didn't organize myself and I was doing things chaotically. The result is that even though I already have over 1300+ images for the next update, a lot of scenes are still incomplete and I'm working now to close everything as best I can.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Is there going to be any more content added to the harem storyline too, or is it just staying these 5 events? Also looking forward to more scenes for girls who don't have much if any content like Sabrina,

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello, as I have been saying for a long time, the time is coming to finish Solvalley. I know that many people like the game and the characters, but I think it is time to give them a rest and start thinking about a new game with new ideas, new characters, better quality, etc.
Here are the scenes I intend for the last major update:
  • Victoria (bar owner): last sex scene with her
  • Nikky (lottery girl): sex scene
  • Sabrina (schoolgirl): two or three scenes until the inevitable sex
  • Barbara (policewoman): repeatable sex scene with titjob
  • Sarah and friends: one scene on the beach with the three girls
  • Shibuya ending(?): this scene is not confirmed yet
  • Sarah ending: the last ending scene of the game
  • Alexandra dating: a chance to have a date with her where she won't be drunk
  • Sharing mode: for those who like this mode, there will be a variant of Sarah and friends on the beach scene, but I'm still in doubt if I should use Sarah for this because she is kind of cute and it won't be cool to see her in double penetration scenes, I guess, but I'll think about it.
These were the scenes I had planned. If you think something is missing, please post it in the comments. Remember that this will be the last major update of the game, so if you feel that some girl still needs a better treatment this is the last chance.
This update will be version 2.0.0, which in theory will be the final one. But I will add some things for the harem mode via patches later. For example, the scenes of training Aya, the scene where Milena and Lucy are integrated into the harem, etc..
Thanks!

Note: Among the future patches, there will be one where I will fix some inconsistencies about Lara and Alexandra. As you may have noticed, their relationship to the protagonist is contradictory, Lara for example is sometimes called a friend, sometimes that thing I cannot mention because of the stupid rules against incest. This will be fixed in the future when there is no more risk of censorship.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there going to be any more content added to the harem storyline too, or is it just staying these 5 events? Also looking forward to more scenes for girls who don't have much if any content like Sabrina,
The harem will have new scenes added periodically thereafter through patches.

My plan is to release version 2.0.0 which will be the final version, then just patches every now and then that add new scenes for the harem.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Well, i didn't play the last update, but if i'm missing something, there is a planned ending between Lucy and Milena, and of course, there is another planned ending with Milena, a part 2 of Milena's ending, i might be wrong, but i think these endings are the only endings which you forgot.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Well, i didn't play the last update, but if i'm missing something, there is a planned ending between Lucy and Milena, and of course, there is another planned ending with Milena, a part 2 of Milena's ending, i might be wrong, but i think these endings are the only endings which you forgot.
I have moved Lucy and Milena's ending into harem mode. There will be a specific scene for them there.

There are some endings that I wanted to modify a little bit, like Lisa's ending which was quite bland, but I honestly don't know if I'm going to do that...

As for other endings, I'm working on "mini-endings" for secondary girls like Victoria (bar owner), Mia (woman who works at the gym), Tiffany (Miranda's dad's busty lover), Shibuya, etc. My goal is to make short scenes, about the size of a standard game scene, that only serve to create a sense of "mission accomplished" with certain girls. It won't be anything as big as the standard endings, but I guess it's better than nothing.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I have moved Lucy and Milena's ending into harem mode. There will be a specific scene for them there.

There are some endings that I wanted to modify a little bit, like Lisa's ending which was quite bland, but I honestly don't know if I'm going to do that...

As for other endings, I'm working on "mini-endings" for secondary girls like Victoria (bar owner), Mia (woman who works at the gym), Tiffany (Miranda's dad's busty lover), Shibuya, etc. My goal is to make short scenes, about the size of a standard game scene, that only serve to create a sense of "mission accomplished" with certain girls. It won't be anything as big as the standard endings, but I guess it's better than nothing.

It doesn't need to be big, because as you said before, they aren't main chars, but, it's always good to see that almost none of them was/were forgotten, that's why we love your games, no one is forgotten.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello!
I was creating the last scene with Victoria, the owner of the bar, but I noticed that even with a new repeatable sex scene things still weren't 100% satisfactory. My feeling as a player/reader is that there needed to be some kind of ending to Victoria's story and also to several other girls in the game.
Unfortunately it's not possible to make a traditional ending for each of the girls, not only because I would take too long to do it, but some girls don't even have a story that justifies it. Nothing stops me, however, from making short scenes which briefly show what would happen if the player chose Victoria or another one of the "secondary" girls as his woman.
My plan now is for each woman in the game to have her own ending, if not a traditional one, a "mini-ending".
Note that it is not something very pretentious. For some of the girls that make small appearances like Alanna and Mary the "mini-ending" will be something quite short, a few images and animations about an alternate future and that's it. For others like Victoria or Shibuya the content will be a little more meaningful but also without much detail. The intention is just to give that "mission accomplished" feeling so that the game, when finally finished, really feels like it is finished without any loose ends.
Bye!

vic.png

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
So, with all this talk about Solvalley's final update, I have to ask: Linda's house orgy, solo version, is still in the plans or the idea was scrapped? Because the scene was on the roadmap, but then was removed and the roadmap itself hasn't been updated for a long time.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So, with all this talk about Solvalley's final update, I have to ask: Linda's house orgy, solo version, is still in the plans or the idea was scrapped? Because the scene was on the roadmap, but then was removed and the roadmap itself hasn't been updated for a long time.
The solo orgy scene was previously going to be an alternate version of the scene in Linda's house, but I have changed my mind and now it will be an exclusive scene for Harem mode. I will add more stuff for harem mode AFTER the final update 2.0.0. and among the things added will be this multi-girl orgy scene.

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
The solo orgy scene was previously going to be an alternate version of the scene in Linda's house, but I have changed my mind and now it will be an exclusive scene for Harem mode. I will add more stuff for harem mode AFTER the final update 2.0.0. and among the things added will be this multi-girl orgy scene.
Who doesn't like multi-girl orgies?

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
I hope you can complete alle the scene in the current roadmap they are very promising

Reactions: flynn0426

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I hope you can complete alle the scene in the current roadmap they are very promising
Progress is good for now, I already have hundreds of new images and several new animations, many of them fully customized.

I'm very excited because for the first time in about 2 years I don't feel lethargic and exhausted, on the contrary I'm very motivated and able to work several hours without feeling tired.

I have a slight suspicion that this modification is related to the fact that about a month and a half ago I decided to stop eating sweets, chocolates, etc. as an "experiment" to see if it would impact my weight. I have lost 6 kg since then with no other measure than to stop eating Swiss chocolate like a fatty. Now I'm noticing a clear difference in my energy which makes me suspect that I was eating too much sugar. The lethargy from before is almost completely gone and it's not a "placebo" effect because I had no idea that this could happen, I just suddenly realized that I was getting 2x to 3x more work done per day without feeling even a little tired or bored, that's when I happened to read a text about lethargy and over-consumption of sugar and everything fell into place.

Even the quality of the scenes is better, in my opinion. I'm quite happy with the two Victoria scenes, they were quite intense and she became a character that I liked a lot in the end.

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
I guess I didn't ask correctly, I wanted to know if there's any incest involving the MC. I know there are families in the game, mother-daughters, sisters... I looked at the beginning, but I didn't see anything related to the MC, his sister or his mother. And if there are more forwards in the game, who would they be? As far as I've played, I haven't seen him calling anyone mother or sister.
Alexandra and lara

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes