primeumaton

May 4, 2017
When the game is so big I can't download it (without paying the download service I guess) without it being a compressed unofficial version... well. It's either long past needing to be concluded or official compression should be done.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
If you mean Alex then yeah that's kinda the charm of the game, if you mean the girls then sure, TK's strongest point never were his CGs but I think around 80% of the girls are really cute for an HS game.
some of them are good, but some are so ugly. i heard they want to make new game with better model, but i never expected some people want to keep these girls. LOL

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
i play hs tutor because of how good the vanilla is. there many bad tags here are they avoidable? no implied that some man fuck the girls behind the scnes, ntr bukkake lesbian rape group sex whatever..is every thing of this bad tags can be opt-out?

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
i play hs tutor because of how good the vanilla is. there many bad tags here are they avoidable? no implied that some man fuck the girls behind the scnes, ntr bukkake lesbian rape group sex whatever..is every thing of this bad tags can be opt-out?
Lol, half of the "bad tags" you said are in HS Tutor too. To be honest, for the way you phrased your sentence, I think you'll make yourself a favor if you don't play this game.

elcapizo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
The old RPG Maker version of the game has had some of its own charms, due to being unapologetic with its sexual encounters and world not always revolving about Alex.

In fact, some of the rare male characters that appear in the current game had a more prominent role in the old version.

For me, it was a blast playing that old version, after the current new version, and finding all the stuff that is now missing.
Do you know where can i find the old rpgm version of the game?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
the chacaters are so ugly . i hope the nexy project has better model
Yes. I have a problem that is neglecting pretty much everything other than sitting down and starting to write the scenes. This is stupid because in the long run the time spent on making the characters is going to be less than 0.1% of the total time spent on the game, so trying to save time on this is totally wrong.

In the next project I will not skip the initial stages. I will spend a lot of time on the female characters (I don't care much for the men, but I'll try to make a guy who isn't too aggressive to the eye). The problem is that I don't even know what my next project will be yet, nor what program I will use to create the characters. I don't want to use Honey Select or Koikatu anymore, but I don't see any other alternative. Maybe it's time to start learning how to use Blender.

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Yes. I have a problem that is neglecting pretty much everything other than sitting down and starting to write the scenes. This is stupid because in the long run the time spent on making the characters is going to be less than 0.1% of the total time spent on the game, so trying to save time on this is totally wrong.

In the next project I will not skip the initial stages. I will spend a lot of time on the female characters (I don't care much for the men, but I'll try to make a guy who isn't too aggressive to the eye). The problem is that I don't even know what my next project will be yet, nor what program I will use to create the characters. I don't want to use Honey Select or Koikatu anymore, but I don't see any other alternative. Maybe it's time to start learning how to use Blender.
Weren't you working with DAZ? I remember I saw some renders before.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
.... but I'll try to make a guy who isn't too aggressive to the eye...
Don't make the men too pretty unless you plan on sissifying them, all these games with MC's who are apparently handsome but can't get a girl until the player takes over make no sense. Ugly ones are more fun/realistic.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Weren't you working with DAZ? I remember I saw some renders before.
I've done some tests with DAZ and got some satisfactory results. But there are several problems with this program. For example, it does not have any advanced features for animations, it's not even possible to use different interpolation methods for the different frames, so even games from guys that make tens of thousands of dollars a month like Being a DIK have terrible animations.

I can't imagine making a game without animations, especially now that I am starting to learn some tricks for making animations from scratch look more appealing. That is why I am not considering DAZ at this very moment.

Don't make the men too pretty unless you plan on sissifying them, all these games with MC's who are apparently handsome but can't get a girl until the player takes over make no sense. Ugly ones are more fun/realistic.
I agree with that, but I also don't want a protagonist who is offensively ugly. Just a normal guy with normal features, like a guy who goes unnoticed in everyday life like most men. My plan is also to use camera angles that highlight only the girls, leaving the guy in the background, but without going to the extreme of hiding the guy's face 100% of the time because that takes away too much freedom in creating the camera angles.

Lastly, I will try to make the protagonist have a less defined personality. Many people dislike Alex and the MC from HS Tutor because of the decisions they make and the way they talk to the girls (especially Alex). My idea is to give the player the option to "form" part of the protagonist's personality through choices during conversations.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
I've done some tests with DAZ and got some satisfactory results. But there are several problems with this program. For example, it does not have any advanced features for animations, it's not even possible to use different interpolation methods for the different frames, so even games from guys that make tens of thousands of dollars a month like Being a DIK have terrible animations.

I can't imagine making a game without animations, especially now that I am starting to learn some tricks for making animations from scratch look more appealing. That is why I am not considering DAZ at this very moment.

I agree with that, but I also don't want a protagonist who is offensively ugly. Just a normal guy with normal features, like a guy who goes unnoticed in everyday life like most men. My plan is also to use camera angles that highlight only the girls, leaving the guy in the background, but without going to the extreme of hiding the guy's face 100% of the time because that takes away too much freedom in creating the camera angles.

Lastly, I will try to make the protagonist have a less defined personality. Many people dislike Alex and the MC from HS Tutor because of the decisions they make and the way they talk to the girls (especially Alex). My idea is to give the player the option to "form" part of the protagonist's personality through choices during conversations.
Oh no, I loved Alex. Very unique and a refreshing change from the standard fare in these games. Please don't hold back on the personalities of your MCs in the future. You have a real talent for creating characters.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017

thank you for your answer. i like your games, but i just want to give you a feed back

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Question. I see a rape tag and that's a kink I have but so far I haven't seen it in the little I played. Is it restricted to a specific character? Just wondering cause I really like that sort of content. Also, I'm amazed by how consistently you are responding to comments. I just finished House Arrest I really love the game despite how short it was.
PS I really like Mary I remember she made a camo in another game and I just can't remember the name will she be making more cameos though?
Edit: Just remembered it was the Inn. Will she be appearing more in that game?

Mar 15, 2021

I loved Alex's personality it was a refreshing change, instead of the eternal shy guy who can't line up 2 sentences without stuttering. Although I understand that some people find him a bit trashy in his way of doing things. I think for the next game it would be a good thing to give the player the possibility to "shape" the personality of the MC.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hei,
after looking through the thread for a little bit, i found out that there is no ntr but there is sharing.
so i am wondering if this sharing stuff is avoidable? usually i do not like to see any male other than the mc in any game i play
thnx

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hei,
after looking through the thread for a little bit, i found out that there is no ntr but there is sharing.
so i am wondering if this sharing stuff is avoidable? usually i do not like to see any male other than the mc in any game i play
thnx
Yes, the sharing is avoidable.

Reactions: bmle
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes