cl0ckw3rk

Jan 3, 2018
Progress is good for now, I already have hundreds of new images and several new animations, many of them fully customized.

I'm very excited because for the first time in about 2 years I don't feel lethargic and exhausted, on the contrary I'm very motivated and able to work several hours without feeling tired.

I have a slight suspicion that this modification is related to the fact that about a month and a half ago I decided to stop eating sweets, chocolates, etc. as an "experiment" to see if it would impact my weight. I have lost 6 kg since then with no other measure than to stop eating Swiss chocolate like a fatty. Now I'm noticing a clear difference in my energy which makes me suspect that I was eating too much sugar. The lethargy from before is almost completely gone and it's not a "placebo" effect because I had no idea that this could happen, I just suddenly realized that I was getting 2x to 3x more work done per day without feeling even a little tired or bored, that's when I happened to read a text about lethargy and over-consumption of sugar and everything fell into place.

Even the quality of the scenes is better, in my opinion. I'm quite happy with the two Victoria scenes, they were quite intense and she became a character that I liked a lot in the end.
Congrats man. That's great to hear about your health and wellness.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
TK800 after finish this game and hs tutor do you plan to make a new game? Alsovery happy to know that victoria will get a mini ending :)
Yes, I want to experiment with other tools like DAZ Studio and Blender. I had an idea that I think will be interesting for a small game, I will try to put it into practice when I have more time.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Yes, I want to experiment with other tools like DAZ Studio and Blender. I had an idea that I think will be interesting for a small game, I will try to put it into practice when I have more time.
loli
sharing

now let your mind wonder and do whatever needs to happen, don't listen to anyone else, only to me.

jokes aside Solvalley has a lot more content and plot choices because you weren't afraid to limit yourself. in tutor the game just feels lacking, MC has no friends, no buddies to hang out with, have fun. share stuff and people, hell Solvalley could have done even better with male to male content (gay). I never understood this limitation of tastes. you were one of the very few Devs who found a way to give people choices (mostly to NTR or not to NTR) but with actual content and choice (most devs are lazy as you already know) so I'm not arguing HS tutor is a bad game, but it does feel lacking because you went full blown "no NTR whatsoever other than lesbian stuff".

I am hoping that for your next game you won't limit yourself because of anyone, especially patreon who have been destroying games for years. the more choices the more rich the game will be, ofc this also means working more hours. which is the main reason tutor has no more than 1 penis I assume. you also went to a more cartoonish visual style, not sure if just a matter of taste or easier to work with.

overall you do what you do very well, and tho I prefered the first game and am overjoyed to see you keep updating it (I've been waiting for that loli update forever, again.. fuck patreon) I still enjoy your second game (tutor, you also have those awesome side solvalley games) most games with sharing have the same adult big chest female who look the same. you're not afraid to give people variety and choice. just wanted to applaud you for a job well done, it can't be easy as I've noticed updates have been taking longer and longer. the current world isn't simple to deal with, so for you to keep releasing updates is respectful.

well-done.jpg

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I'm very happy that there will be a new update soon. This game's characters were really the best in their weird world full of fuckery.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
but it does feel lacking because you went full blown "no NTR whatsoever other than lesbian stuff".
Not every game in the world is made with you in mind. Shocking, I know.
I am hoping that for your next game you won't limit yourself
It is not "limiting himself", it is appealing to his target demographic.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Not every game in the world is made with you in mind. Shocking, I know.

It is not "limiting himself", it is appealing to his target demographic.
what demographic? if you look at the stats, most people want a bit of everything. when you deny a certain fetish you lose a lot of content that could have been. the worst offense is a single dick in the entire game. for some really weird reason the NTR haters can't stand to see other males in the game which creates a really weird story line and ofc removes a lot of plotlines and sex options from the game. there's so much you can do with a single penis after all.

Reactions: p22 and fabulous007

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
Speak for yourself my colleague, and if you read what the developer writes here, you will see that this sharing was not his will, so don't talk about freedom. When someone has to do something they don't like, just to fulfill those people's requests, I don't think that's freedom.
It's not that we can't stand to see other men, it's just that we don't enjoy seeing other cocks getting into our girls, that's all. And I think that's what makes us "men".
have you played the first game? have you noticed the plot and positions difference? no male friends to hang out with, friends to share the glory with. is that what makes you a man? only women around you? nice self respect and ego you got there.

I get what you're trying to explain here, and respect your need not to see other dicks because it is a turn off. but never again in your life, consider telling another human being that what makes you a man is the lack of other men around you. I won't forgive that fearful comment or the basic understanding of human nature. you see the lack of options as something good, I see it as huge content that is missing from the game. 1 man in the entire world and everyone else is a female, right... again have you played the first game? it's like on a class of it's own when compering it to the current HS one. it's like I'm waiting for the DLC to be sold later on, when I find out there are actually other men in the game and the plot is far more interesting and complex (before I even talk about the other dick that's going inside your girlfriend in a video game)

just my 2 cents, take it or leave it. just don't allow yourself to joke about what it is to be a man ever again...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi.
I have decided to start implementing all the things I have done so far (+ Sarah's ending that I'm still doing) into the game to get the update done before the end of this month.
Unfortunately it won't be the "final" update I want so badly to do, but no problem, I'll concentrate on the HS Tutor for the next 2 updates and then come back to Solvalley to try to finish it.

Why I want to finish Solvalley so badly
First thing, the game is too big and it's getting harder and harder to host all the versions, plus there is the problem that my patrons often have to pay the MEGA fee to download the whole file, which I think is terrible.
Second, the important part: if I keep adding things to Solvalley I'll never finish the game. Some people might think that this means I'm tired of it, but that's not true, I still have fun with Solvalley and some characters in particular are always fun to create scenes with, like Sarah and her friends. The thing is, if I don't decide at some point that the game is complete, I'll never be able to take a step forward and start offering games with better graphics, more eye-pleasing girl models, a slightly more well-crafted story (don't worry, the characters will still be as horny as ever, regardless of my project), etc. I use Honey Select to do Solvalley School, but I'm stuck in the 2018 standards, more or less, without being able to take advantage of a huge amount of improvements that have been released since then.
For the reason explained above, I want to finish Solvalley School and dedicate myself to other projects. However, this is not the time yet. Version 2.0.0 will not be the last major update yet because even though I have been working for two months intensively I could not do the minimum necessary to consider the game "complete". After I release version 2.0.0 at the end of April, I will dedicate myself to two HS Tutor updates in a row, keeping up the same intense pace of work to add a significant amount of stuff. Then I will return once more to Solvalley School, in what will probably be the last major update to this game.
Bye!

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
I'm happily solvalley school still can get another update after release. i hope tk8000 continues the other remind unfinished when he done update hs tutor

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021

Hi.
I have decided to start implementing all the things I have done so far (+ Sarah's ending that I'm still doing) into the game to get the update done before the end of this month.
Unfortunately it won't be the "final" update I want so badly to do, but no problem, I'll concentrate on the HS Tutor for the next 2 updates and then come back to Solvalley to try to finish it.

Why I want to finish Solvalley so badly
First thing, the game is too big and it's getting harder and harder to host all the versions, plus there is the problem that my patrons often have to pay the MEGA fee to download the whole file, which I think is terrible.
Second, the important part: if I keep adding things to Solvalley I'll never finish the game. Some people might think that this means I'm tired of it, but that's not true, I still have fun with Solvalley and some characters in particular are always fun to create scenes with, like Sarah and her friends. The thing is, if I don't decide at some point that the game is complete, I'll never be able to take a step forward and start offering games with better graphics, more eye-pleasing girl models, a slightly more well-crafted story (don't worry, the characters will still be as horny as ever, regardless of my project), etc. I use Honey Select to do Solvalley School, but I'm stuck in the 2018 standards, more or less, without being able to take advantage of a huge amount of improvements that have been released since then.
For the reason explained above, I want to finish Solvalley School and dedicate myself to other projects. However, this is not the time yet. Version 2.0.0 will not be the last major update yet because even though I have been working for two months intensively I could not do the minimum necessary to consider the game "complete". After I release version 2.0.0 at the end of April, I will dedicate myself to two HS Tutor updates in a row, keeping up the same intense pace of work to add a significant amount of stuff. Then I will return once more to Solvalley School, in what will probably be the last major update to this game.
Bye!
sounds like TK could just move to honey select 2 and keep working on Solvalley :unsure:

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
Game Download: Solvalley School 2.0.0

Note: crunched versions are the entire game but with compressed, lower quality images and animations
Note 2: I have not been able to test the patches, if you find a problem please let me know so I can fix it.

Download Links:

Windows/Linux:
Solvalley 2.0.0: (5.64 GB)
Patch 1.6.0 -> 2.0.0: (576.9 MB)
Crunched: (1.46 GB)

MAC:
Solvalley 2.0.0: (5.6 GB)
Patch 1.6.0 -> 2.0.0: (543,4 MB)
Crunched: (1.43 GB)

Android:
Solvalley 2.0.0c: (1.45 GB)

About android version: This version is imperfect with some readability issues, but should be playable. Older devices may suffer constant crashes (my case), for this reason I can't test the game well enough to fix all the problems.

How to install the patch
Unzip the contents of the patch somewhere, then move the new files into the Solvalley 1.6.0 folder, so that all old files are overwritten.

Changelog:
New scenes:
- Victoria again
- Victoria mini-ending
- Mia mini-ending
- Tiffany mini-ending
- Sarah and friends at the beach
- Sarah and friends at the beach again
- Mireia and Minji mini-ending
- Sarah mini-ending
- Sex Club (sharing)
- Sarah sharing scene (sharing)
+ bug fixes, changes to some old lines
Total: ~1000 new images, ~110 new animations

Comments:
In order to get the update ready before the end of April I had to rush Sarah's final scene a bit, much to my misfortune. I will probably try to add content in this particular scene in the future.
This will not yet be Solvalley's last update because there are a few key scenes missing that I will add later. I will now work on the HS Tutor for a while.
Note: crunched versions are the entire game but with compressed, lower quality images and animations
Note 2: I have not been able to test the patches, if you find a problem please let me know so I can fix it.

Last edited:

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Game Download: Solvalley School 2.0.0

Download Links:
Waiting for the compress and android port

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.6.0 + Unlocked Gallery

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Update

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes