Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Your opinion is understandable, but even if you say you don't take the story seriously, I feel like many of those those that have an issue with how MC acts are those that still take the story too seriously.
I really try not to take it seriously and usually that's very easy given just how absurd it can be. Sometimes things hit me in a serious way anyway. Aya's face while a certain event was going on that I absolutely would not have allowed to happen if I had any sort of control in the matter really hurt my heart. And then when everything's just fine I just want to be like "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Are we not going to address what just happened here?! Nada? Zilch?" Of course there were times where he ignored no and it didn't affect me, but that one part was a little too real. What haunting imagery.

And then everything's fine. I just wanted a little bit of control. A "Rape her or nah?" prompt so I can slam the enter key on "NO!" hard enough that I'd need a new laptop.

The thing with Lisa was a minor annoyance. The choices were meaningless, for god's sake just make her a a prostitute and come out and say it, or if there's gonna be a choice let the choices actually do something. That Aya thing though, that was pretty bad.

Sometimes the protagonist can be surprisingly thoughtful which doesn't happen often but always catches me off guard. Sure he's definitely sticking to the "Fuck love, gotta bang 'em all" thing but at least he's upfront about it, and then he'll go and actually say or do something that actually suggests he cares for a girl's well-being. Given his usual behavior that always makes me do a double-take. Then there was that one time where he was actually concerned about hurting Miranda's dad by fucking Tifa. First of all fuck that guy, but even if the old man weren't steaming pile of shit, cucking him is totally the kind of immoral act I'd be down for. But the protagonist--who's usually kind of a selfish douche--wants to play goody-two-shoes. o.0

I'm holding off on doing the skin treatment for Kirk's mom. I already tried that in an earlier run (decided to start over for some reason) and I really like Emma Watson I mean Dr. Emma, but I also like investing 5,000 bucks every chance I get and hurtling closer to closer to a million dollars in the bank. I'm at 240,000 invested right now with 3,000 per day in interest, and that's enough to make a million in a year.

I wonder if there's an option to buy a company and exploit my employees for their labor with starvation wages.

hrhtthrtgtrghtdhgtd

Jan 13, 2021
COMPLETED THE GAME now i'm bored. any similar games like solvalley school? I like the games that you don't have to grind just click click and read like this game and instead clicking a bunch of stuff to just activate something, you have choices/options to be made.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
COMPLETED THE GAME now i'm bored. any similar games like solvalley school? I like the games that you don't have to grind just click click and read like this game and instead clicking a bunch of stuff to just activate something, you have choices/options to be made.
Dev has a few other games. You might like House Arrest or HS Tutor.

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I seem to recall one of the original pictures being of a girl getting gang-raped and covered in cum was that this game or was it another I can't recall or find that image. I just recall it being a schoolgirl and the game mentioning at the person's previous school they did that to the student body or something. If anyone can help in confirming please let me know. I feel like I'm going crazy. Another possibility was it was Braveheart Academy

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I seem to recall one of the original pictures being of a girl getting gang-raped and covered in cum was that this game or was it another I can't recall or find that image. I just recall it being a schoolgirl and the game mentioning at the person's previous school they did that to the student body or something. If anyone can help in confirming please let me know. I feel like I'm going crazy. Another possibility was it was Braveheart Academy
Not this game.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
With how long it takes to download, I feel compelled to finish absolutely everything, but I definitely take issue with some things.
The solo/sharing thing is an improvisation I did because some people were getting annoyed with the game and it wasn't my intention, I just wanted to do something silly that wouldn't generate any negative feelings, but that's impossible. I made the game more tolerable for some people, but that's all I could do. In the end I simply decided not to recommend the game to anyone and whoever wants to risk playing it should do so of their own free will. To avoid this kind of problem my other game (HS Tutor) has no other male characters but guess what, even then there are complaints because there are some slutty characters or because mothers had to have sex at some point to have their daughters, so I kind of gave up trying to please everyone and now I just make the games I like.

same as me
the dev resize screen but no fix text (it too large) to mobile can play (old patch, I cant play game)
Unfortunately the newer versions of Ren'py have some problem with older Android versions and it is impossible for me to test my games on my phone. They crash every 30 seconds.
I will try to make a new version now where the texts are the same size as the desktop version, which might make some things hard to read, but at least 100% of the menus and texts will be accessible.

I'm confused as to why these new endings are "mini-endings" when some are as long as some of the earlier endings.
My intention was to actually do mini endings but I can't hold back and they ended up getting big. I kept calling them "mini endings" to make it clear to the player that they are kind of "bonus" scenes.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
To avoid this kind of problem my other game (HS Tutor) has no other male characters but guess what, even then there are complaints because there are some slutty characters or because mothers had to have sex at some point to have their daughters, so I kind of gave up trying to please everyone and now I just make the games I like.

I'd have complaints with any VN--or anything in general really, and I'd voice it. It's cathartic for me. If enough people have the same complaint with little to no people being ok with it and it leads to some sort of minor change sometime down the road, great but you can't please everyone. To each their own.

I really like HS tutor. Haven't played it in awhile because I was going to wait for a few updates and I forgot where it was when I left off. I forgot the names to any of the characters, but I did get annoyed with one woman cockblocking me with her daughter who I really wanted to get with, just so she can get with me. I was thinking "Lady I like you and all, but you just lost some love and lust points with me, just let me bang your daughter and I'll get back to you!" lol.

My favorite character is the lady with short, white hair and a lower back tattoo that likes to exercise that you can repeatedly bang in a public bathroom. I wanted to marry her even though she expects me to marry her daughter.

It should not have caught me of guard, I should have seen it coming, but I did not expect the mom to get in on the action, and I ended up liking her more than the sister --and that's saying something because any time there's a character that automatically wants the MC's dick, I'm all about her. I guess there's something about letting hair down in a character who normally has a bun that just makes the character 1000% sexier.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
The previous version had issues with font size that made some menus impossible to navigate, and broke other things.
I made a new version where the fonts are the same size as the desktop version, which can be a little bad to read on small screens, but at least it works better.
Unfortunately I couldn't test it thoroughly because my phone is not very compatible with Ren'py (the game crashes every few seconds), but I don't think there are many problems.
If anyone is interested in this version, just go to the last Solvalley post and download the only available link for Android.
Now I'm going back to work on the HS Tutor. Bye!

Solvalley School Android v2.0.0c:
- - -

Last edited:

Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017

Hi!
The previous version had issues with font size that made some menus impossible to navigate, and broke other things.
I made a new version where the fonts are the same size as the desktop version, which can be a little bad to read on small screens, but at least it works better.
Unfortunately I couldn't test it thoroughly because my phone is not very compatible with Ren'py (the game crashes every few seconds), but I don't think there are many problems.
If anyone is interested in this version, just go to the last Solvalley post and download the only available link for Android.
Now I'm going back to work on the HS Tutor. Bye!

Solvalley School Android v2.0.0c:
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload
sir can u upload the modded android unlocked gallery version. thank you in advance

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes