Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I don't use the Android version, I start with PC and make my mods to that so I think mine is fine.
Oh didn't know. Well if your fonts on the modded Android are already fine then you don't need to remake it, I guess. I can't check cause I dont use it myself.

PokeIssau

Fan of things.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
This game is really great, it has everything, good sex scenes, good waifus, the humor is great too, the only thing missing is that they put an HD patch to improve the old scenes, it is too noticeable that they are old.

Last edited:

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Where are the save files located?? I've played this game some months ago and want to start new and wanna delete these files..
On PC its in this folder: C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SolvalleySchoolRV-***** they are also found in the SolvalleySchoolRV\Game\Save folder.

xxn00bxx

May 10, 2017
I'm pretty sure I've done everything. I saw the kirk ending last update but now I can't pick it nor really unlock the sex club scene you're supposed to get after. Any ideas?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Is this close to completion?
Pretty much...uh, sort of?. The game received it's "Final" update a couple of years ago, then TK went and added more content. Then he went and created a Road Map of the things we wanted to add and fix to finish the game, and then he blew right past that and added more content again. Now he is working on the "Final Version 3.0" but has said that there may continue to be small updates occasionally even after that, which might be to redo scenes he wants to improve, or all new short scenes.

The way this game is structured, it is totally open ended and adding new stuff is easy and doesn't affect anything else that already exists.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
hello everyone, just a reminder that Sabrina is the only female in the entire game that has a gallery (not a side character that appears once and never again) but never had any story progression of any kind. wondering if patreon had anything to do with it..

Aug 10, 2019
I just downloaded the 2.0.0 from the 1 and of course my saves dont work. Is there a workaround? I just downloaded the update is that the reason?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes