Punhetaebao

Jul 12, 2022
o jogo foi ótimo até eu ver Kirk e sex club terminando. Eu adoro compartilhar tags até jogar este jogo. Mas estou pensando em jogar novamente para o Harem Ending, ou posso largar isso e focar no tutor HS. Eu só posso desejar que o professor de HS não acabe assim. então sim, isso foi uma jornada. Adeus a este tópico.
[/CITAR]
how did you unlock kirk ending and sex club?

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)
GOD DAMN the new version are heavy. Maybe someone made the torrent for it?
Is there already a torrent for the new version?

EDIT: NVM THERE IS! THANK YOU rpdl

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Is there already a torrent for the new version?

EDIT: NVM THERE IS! THANK YOU rpdl

Have any direct link like that ( )
for this 2.0.0 version?
I'm afraid not, we switched entirely to an account based system. Please edit out the URL to the new setup also, we're currently not allowed to link to it and you might find yourself getting an infraction - better safe than sorry.

If you need help with anything feel free to ping me or hop in my DM's or whatever :)

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
I'm afraid not, we switched entirely to an account based system. Please edit out the URL to the new setup also, we're currently not allowed to link to it and you might find yourself getting an infraction - better safe than sorry.

If you need help with anything feel free to ping me or hop in my DM's or whatever :)
Yeah I was being dumb, just quickly made an account there and downloaded the torrent file, fixed! =D

Reactions: RPDL

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For everyone who doesnt follow the the HS Tutor thread, here is what TK8000 wrote after he finished the HS Tutor update:

About the delay
I know that for many adult games almost 3 months for an update to appear is "normal", but I try to work with a time frame of 1 month per update, which I can never achieve in practice, but at least I can keep 1.5 or 2.0 months more or less. The fact that it took me almost 3 months to release the new HS Tutor update was because of non-game related problems, I basically only worked part-time most of the time because of various problems.
I think that now most of the causes of these various problems have been solved. And there are even some optimistic things, like the fact that I have solved my gout problem by taking medicine!

About what I am going to do now
To pick up the pace, I'm going to make a small patch for Solvalley School with only 3 scenes. These will be: sex with the lottery girl, Alexandra's ending and a third one I haven't decided yet. Oh, I will also promote the mini-ends from the previous version to normal "ends" because they are as big as the others and it doesn't make sense to put them in another category. When I make a real "mini-end", I think it will become obvious because it will be quite short.
After that update, I think I will do another small patch, this time for HS Tutor again because I recognize that being a fan of this game has not been very easy lately. Maybe I'll make three more small scenes and release them quickly.

About the Near Future
After so many years of creating these games with Illusion tools, I have learned a lot of things. My focus is never on images, I try to do simple things most of the time, no lighting or super elaborate angles. But my ability has increased a lot so I can do things that are much nicer to look at than most of Solvalley and also the early HS Tutor. Also, with the newer tools allowing me to make animations from scratch, I can create more interesting things than generic animations... What I would like in the near future is to try to put these things into practice with a new game.
I don't know yet which style I will use, if it will be the Solvalley style with all those sharing scenes and a faster pace, or if it will be the HS Tutor style with only one male protagonist and a slightly less fast pace. I will see what you patrons think of each with polls.
However... I still have some work with Solvalley and HS Tutor ahead of me, so it's best not to think too much about this now.

I had more to say but...
When I started writing these things to pass the time, I noticed that I was very tired and so I decided to leave it to post more about thoughts and plans for the future later. I also have a simple little game project that I think has some potential, but I will talk more about this too on another occasion.

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
if it will be the Solvalley style with all those sharing scenes and a faster pace, or if it will be the HS Tutor style with only one male protagonist and a slightly less fast pace.
why is this even a question? Solvalley school is 100% HS Tutor if you choose non sharing options. why be limited when there is so much more exciting stuff going on and more plot options? I might like NTR like most but I don't hate Harem, what I dislike is how blend HS Tutor feels in terms of plot. there are no other males in the game, incest is not full because there are no daughter+father content (you can't even cuck the dad out of his wife and daughter, where's the fun?). the MC doesn't have any male friends which feels weird, sex animations are the same because there is so little you can do with just 1 penis.

no offense to anyone who dislikes NTR, but to deny a game so much is just awful. if it was forced then I would get it, not everyone's cup of tea. but when it's a choice? Solvalley school was such a perfect game that it could have been worked on for another 5 more years and still be amazing.

p.s.

I'm still angry about no Sabrina content.

91299a41773c667d2ee8cddc3f6eeb64.jpg

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys.
I'm continuing in my task to finish Solvalley School and I will make a small patch with probably four scenes (3 solo, 1 sharing). One of the scenes is the ending of Alexandra who, although she already participates in Lara's ending, will have another one just for her.
I want to do a quick patch because it's been a while since I've done anything for the game.
Oh, and I will "promote" the mini-endings to normal endings because they are all just as big as the others so it makes no sense to consider them "mini". I will do some actual mini-endings with some characters that it doesn't make sense to offer a full ending, but it will be more of a bonus than anything else.
Bye!

Djikstra

Oct 24, 2018
Hey guys.
I'm continuing in my task to finish Solvalley School and I will make a small patch with probably four scenes (3 solo, 1 sharing). One of the scenes is the ending of Alexandra who, although she already participates in Lara's ending, will have another one just for her.
I want to do a quick patch because it's been a while since I've done anything for the game.
Oh, and I will "promote" the mini-endings to normal endings because they are all just as big as the others so it makes no sense to consider them "mini". I will do some actual mini-endings with some characters that it doesn't make sense to offer a full ending, but it will be more of a bonus than anything else.
Bye!
"Mini" as in MC's best friend gets an ending where he kisses a homie goodnight or something?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
"Mini" as in MC's best friend gets an ending where he kisses a homie goodnight or something?
A "normal" Solvalley scene usually has about 40-60 images, about 5-10 animations.
A "mini-ending", in my mind, would have about 20 images and about 5 animations.
This was my plan when I started doing the mini-endings but I couldn't help myself and ended up making the scenes bigger, the same size as normal endings.

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
A "normal" Solvalley scene usually has about 40-60 images, about 5-10 animations.
A "mini-ending", in my mind, would have about 20 images and about 5 animations.
This was my plan when I started doing the mini-endings but I couldn't help myself and ended up making the scenes bigger, the same size as normal endings.
I'd love one for Monica the model.

bigjoe1988

Oct 19, 2017
Hey guys.
Bye!
so in the coming updates when it happens will you be adding the uncensored back or wait till everything is done was just wondering?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hope next game have more incest and sharing scenes
I have had several different plans. For example, before I wanted to drop Honey Select altogether and do something more "professional". But I started to change my mind. With my current knowledge I could make a game based on Honey Select with much better image quality, animations and character models than Solvalley School. By the way, Solvalley is kind of stopping me from "progressing" and making better things, but I will keep working on it until all the fans and patrons are satisfied.
I think I will make a second game in the future with the same style as Solvalley, but with more care in the 3D models, a little more acceptable writing, etc.
HS Tutor will be the game for those who want something more "vanilla", while a possible future project will inherit the characteristics of Solvalley.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Okay before i test this game i have to ask, i see that there is a sharing tag and i can avoid right?
Also i heard something a promo scene with the LIs with another males, what about it?
I read some comments saying that Aya as some fun with another males when you are trying to make her pregnant.
i dont have no problem with sharing/ntr if it avoidable (yes i know this game doesnt have NTR since there is no TAG, just stating my opinion)

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes