Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!
As I promised after the last HS Tutor update, I'm working on a small update for Solvalley. These scenes are almost all done, but I'm still adding more details and custom animations for each of them.
Here are the scenes for the next update:
1. Ending Alexandra [95% done]
2. Ending Shibuya [75% done]
3. Lucy's Pool - Part 2: (solo and sharing variations) [95% done]
4. Sex with Nikky (lottery girl) [90% done]
Also, I added some animations for that old Kirk + Tatiana sharing scene, per the request of one of the players. By the way, I don't know yet how popular the Solvalley School "sharing" scenes are, but basically all the requests I get are related to these scenes, so I'm trying to balance it all out by also creating solo variations because I suspect that the vast majority of the players prefer these.
Also note that even though there are only 4 scenes, I got carried away while making them so there is a relatively large amount of images and animations. So far there are 400+ images and almost 100 animations, which is much more than 4 scenes would normally require.
I will need a few more days to finish everything, so the update won't be ready before the end of this month, but since all scenes are pretty much done (except for the Shibuya ending which still needs a few extra things), it shouldn't take long. I still want to add several more animations though, especially in Alexandra's ending which is relatively bland, in my opinion, so I'm trying hard to make a lot animations from scratch to add more variety and also spicy situations.

(HS Tutor stuff)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thelanded11

May 3, 2020
TK8000 do you think after update of solvalley , still continue update solvalley or hs tutor ? do you think barbara,dolores ,nikky ( the lottery girl ) will have normal ending or mini ending ?

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
No incest patch for a patreon censored incest game... that's weird. Doing a search i can see the dev intends to decensor the game once it's finished but is there some other reason a modder hasn't taken up the task of making a decensoring patch?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
that random red head chick model you spy on and future content on her?
Yes, she and her twin sister play a role in Shibuya's ending.

I needed a girl's model and I used it. I don't even know the origin of that model, by the way, it is called "Dark Loli" because that woman despite having huge boobs and ass, is short as fuck.

After the ending, one of the sisters marries Kirk and there is a little scene I'm doing that shows Alex fucking her because she is a slut who feels horny cheating on her husband.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
can you point me [us] in the direction of the Shibuya character card?
It's attached here.
I use a few different lighting systems than most so you will probably need to readjust things like skin color.

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I have had several different plans. For example, before I wanted to drop Honey Select altogether and do something more "professional". But I started to change my mind. With my current knowledge I could make a game based on Honey Select with much better image quality, animations and character models than Solvalley School. By the way, Solvalley is kind of stopping me from "progressing" and making better things, but I will keep working on it until all the fans and patrons are satisfied.
I think I will make a second game in the future with the same style as Solvalley, but with more care in the 3D models, a little more acceptable writing, etc.
HS Tutor will be the game for those who want something more "vanilla", while a possible future project will inherit the characteristics of Solvalley.
Please more Honey Select games. I love how absolutely retarded your characters are but you carry it with it's good dialogue.

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
This game wouldn't be too bad if the MC wasn't so ugly. He's like the creepiest parts of Max from BB with some extra creep with his tongue added on.

Darkshadow343

Oct 25, 2021
Is there a mod to unlock the gallery, I finished all the content of the hearts but in the gallery it says that I have about 5 undiscovered characters left and I don't know what to do

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
"Mini" as in MC's best friend gets an ending where he kisses a homie goodnight or something?
The heck... Each of these "mini"-endings has more content than most games have in total.
And they were added after the game was "finished".

On the other hand, there are "games" which get almost 6-digit sums per month(!) over years(!) without providing even a fraction of such a "mini" ending.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
bugreport

errr... I don’t want to seem like a boor, but it seems to me that the author disrespectfully called Lisa’s mother a man - yes, yes, he said that Marian is HE, that is, a man ... =)
here is a picture.
screenshot0002.png
there it is written in white letters in English on a black background that HE (that is, Lisa's mother) had a spider on HIS (that is, Lisa's mother) ass.
so the author called Lisa's mother a man.

I hope this annoying oversight will be fixed in a future update.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
Hey guys.
I'm continuing in my task to finish Solvalley School and I will make a small patch with probably four scenes (3 solo, 1 sharing). One of the scenes is the ending of Alexandra who, although she already participates in Lara's ending, will have another one just for her.
I want to do a quick patch because it's been a while since I've done anything for the game.
Oh, and I will "promote" the mini-endings to normal endings because they are all just as big as the others so it makes no sense to consider them "mini". I will do some actual mini-endings with some characters that it doesn't make sense to offer a full ending, but it will be more of a bonus than anything else.
Bye!
I'm saddened at how almost every character gets pregnant in their ending except Lara, I recall she gets pregnant in another ending but it's just implicit and via text. Would you consider adding preg Lara to her or Alexandra's ending before wrapping up production?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Would you consider adding preg Lara to her or Alexandra's ending before wrapping up production?
"Doctor, doctor, what shall we do?
ears to wash or not to wash?
The doctor answers angrily:
every! every! every day!!!"

damn - what kind of stupid questions? By default, both mother and sister(s) must become pregnant. and, moreover, appear in the frame with the babybumps! in frame! and not just mention them briefly in the text - what the hell is this disrespect for such important women?

is this incest or shit?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes