RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
ABSOLUTELY GREAT GAME!
Done everything except Bank Teller Ruzena. have $100K in Bank and 50K cash, Boss has told her to flirt and ask to dinner , but MC never has an option to pursue it. Am I missing something . . .
RED

May 15, 2017
Pretty good game. It's like a "nice guy" power fantasy. Will there be a possibility to fail in future updates? Right now there doesn't seem to be a reason for money or skills. Only Aya and Kyra seem to require skills to a certain level before they go out with the pc.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
I did just that. when game starts it goes to the screen with rollback and ignore on the bottom. If you ignore you get to the main menu page, but no option to start a new game. Is there anyway to get around this besides trying to get a save to download?
did u download v0.7 then extract it? thats the whole game v0.7 then u download 0.7-0.8 patch extract to where u extracted the game and it will ask u to overwrite files say yes, then that brings u to v0.8 full game
now extract the new update to the game dir/ and overwrite files with new ones then thats it
but if thats not working for u.(it should be) then just download the compressed version (or crunched as it's called) that is posted in Op it is the full game jus read theinfo

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
did u download v0.7 then extract it? thats the whole game v0.7 then u download 0.7-0.8 patch extract to where u extracted the game and it will ask u to overwrite files say yes, then that brings u to v0.8 full game
now extract the new update to the game dir/ and overwrite files with new ones then thats it
but if thats not working for u.(it should be) then just download the compressed version (or crunched as it's called) that is posted in Op it is the full game jus read theinfo
I extracted full game, then extracted 7 to 8 patch over wrote files, then extracted the 8 to 8.5 patch over wrote files. the main menu shows as 8.5 if you say ignore.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 281, in script
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in <module>
renpy.block_rollback(purge=True)
TypeError: unren_noblock() takes no arguments (1 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Solvalley School RV 0.8.5
Tue Jul 03 16:55:49 2018

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
hi guys i have quest left and im stck i have to get a book for the maid Adria so she will talk to me any hints as whare i can get 1 or buy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
hi guys i have quest left and im stck i have to get a book for the maid Adria so she will talk to me any hints as whare i can get 1 or buy
I was having a bit trouble with that one too, but go to the only place where you can buy stuff and then to the place that has a lot of books (ooh, cryptic).

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
I extracted full game, then extracted 7 to 8 patch over wrote files, then extracted the 8 to 8.5 patch over wrote files. the main menu shows as 8.5 if you say ignore.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
python:
File "E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Solvalley School RV 0.8.5
Tue Jul 03 16:55:49 2018
i gonna download all files from here using mega.nz files an see if i can replicate that but i do notice u have 2 directories inside each other the exact same name which is kinda wierd but anyhow i will see
-----------------------------
okay i extracted the files and noticed something here is wat u do
original .07 extract to E:\ but do not make a folder it will make it's own called E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc, since u have it twice u prob used the extract to and the name of the file DON"T DO THAT now tha is extracted u could play but now we gonna update
the first patch will make a folder called SolvalleySchoolRV-update_0.8.0 well go into folder and copy all those files an folders to the E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\ folder u have and overwrite all, now update .85 will make a folder called SolvalleySchoolRV-0.8.5_PATCH-pc also well go into folder and copy all those files an folders to the E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\ folder u have and overwrite all and now u have v.085 i know this works cause i just did this except my drive letter was D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\
i always say copy files because of personal experience when u cut an paste things can go wrong lol anyhow enjoy

Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
i gonna download all files from here using mega.nz files an see if i can replicate that but i do notice u have 2 directories inside each other the exact same name which is kinda wierd but anyhow i will see
-----------------------------
okay i extracted the files and noticed something here is wat u do
original .07 extract to E:\ but do not make a folder it will make it's own called E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc, since u have it twice u prob used the extract to and the name of the file DON"T DO THAT now tha is extracted u could play but now we gonna update
the first patch will make a folder called SolvalleySchoolRV-update_0.8.0 well go into folder and copy all those files an folders to the E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\ folder u have and overwrite all, now update .85 will make a folder called SolvalleySchoolRV-0.8.5_PATCH-pc also well go into folder and copy all those files an folders to the E:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\ folder u have and overwrite all and now u have v.085 i know this works cause i just did this except my drive letter was D:\SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc\
i always say copy files because of personal experience when u cut an paste things can go wrong lol anyhow enjoy
But I told you I over wrote the files. I know when I extract that it is in the sub folder so when I extract the patches, I do it to the sub folder. If I did it it the wrong place I would not have gotten the request to over write. Once for 7 to 8, yes to all, then 8 to 8.5. The extraction is not the problem unless my downloads were corrupted.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
But I told you I over wrote the files. I know when I extract that it is in the sub folder so when I extract the patches, I do it to the sub folder. If I did it it the wrong place I would not have gotten the request to over write. Once for 7 to 8, yes to all, then 8 to 8.5. The extraction is not the problem unless my downloads were corrupted.
sorry maybe that is it a corrupted filei downloaded wat i tested from mega.nz
try running just version .07 full game see what happens if that is ok, then update to v.08 and c if it is there but if that still works then it must be latest. but idunno if all else fails jus downloaded the crunched version posted on opening page it is full version of .85 read the info by @bossapplesauce

Reactions: Q Who and bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hold up - your problem is that you used unren to enable rollback, that's where the error is coming from and is what it says in the error message you posted.

Apparently Renpy 7 does things differently and Unren needs to be updated to accommodate.

Replace your unren-rollback.rpy with the attached and it will work fine.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Hold up - your problem is that you used unren to enable rollback, that's where the error is coming from and is what it says in the error message you posted.

Delete unren-rollback.rpy and unren-rollback.rpyc from your game folder and it will work fine. :)
shit i didn't even see that nice catch course i am also goin on my 2nd day of no sleep too so theres that lol
------------------------
i saw the edit as soon as refreshed the page lol
i have my own file i use for that it has quicksave,rollback and developer so i see whats goin on in the games lol

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
shit i didn't even see that nice catch course i am also goin on my 2nd day of no sleep too so theres that lol
I actually just updated my post with a fixed unren-rollback.rpy ;)

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

Apparently Renpy 7 does things differently and Unren needs to be updated to accommodate.

Replace your unren-rollback.rpy with the attached and it will work fine.
Yup! You da man, thank you, that did the trick.

Reactions: bas

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Yup! You da man, thank you, that did the trick.
Just so you know, I got the error message\screen upon boot up. It didnt happen when I rolled back. I rolled back because there was nothing else to try. Not sure how you can tell, obviously because you are much smarter than I in this area. Thanks again for the time and effort.

chillo

May 7, 2017
It's working as it should, for me. SHIFT + O is the correct way to open console in game.

Wait, what line did you change from False to True?

config.console = False --->> config.console = True

yup changed False to True with a capital
tried shift with letter o and shift with 0 zero
wont work

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
Is it just me, or is Lisa just not on the map. What am I missing. I got her first dancing scene, and she's just been gone ... for ages.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes