robgarc

Jan 20, 2018
Small bug on the replay scenes part, but I think number 19 replay is not working properly(Visit Stella with wine).

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
does anybody knows how many scenes are there? i have 70 scenes listed on the replay scene, together with 3 date scenes (Lucy, Milena, Alexandra) and 3 ending scenes (Lucy, Aya, Anna)...have i seen them all? or are there any other scene that i missed out? thanks
The latest version has 70 scenes. The Replay Gallery does not include some small scenes that only serve to continue the story. The only scene with sex that is not in the gallery is the woman who sells lottery tickets, but the scene is so bad that you aren't missing anything interesting.

Small bug on the replay scenes part, but I think number 19 replay is not working properly(Visit Stella with wine).
There are some replays with this problem. Scenes that need certain items may not work properly in the gallery if you try to view the direct replay from the Main Menu.

In a single case I've created a "clone" of the scene exclusively to run in the replay and fix this problem. In the next updates I'm adding new "clones" of scenes that do not work right in the replay gallery, like to bring wine to Stella.

I was wondering that for a bit, but all you have to do is invest a bit more money. I invested 4000$ and it gave me another option.
You need to invest at least $ 4000 for the unlock option. It may seem like a lot, but it's not hard to get rich at Solvalley School by making a few minutes grind, as the bank is extremely generous.

I put a high value also because my intention is that, once the game is complete, that the scenes with Ruzena be a kind of bonus for those who have been investing money periodically in the bank.

how long is this game
I never figured out how much game time there is. But as there are about 70 scenes, and several of them are extremely long. So I think the game has between 6 or 9 hours in length.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The latest version has 70 scenes. The Replay Gallery does not include some small scenes that only serve to continue the story. The only scene with sex that is not in the gallery is the woman who sells lottery tickets, but the scene is so bad that you aren't missing anything interesting.
How do I get this scene?

Also, I think I've have completed all of the game except the Tatiana ones (scenes 39-45) am I missing something?

PS Great game and well worth the $6 I pay on Patreon; keep up the good work!

Reactions: Darkaura

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How do I get this scene?

Also, I think I've have completed all of the game except the Tatiana ones (scenes 39-45) am I missing something?

PS Great game and well worth the $6 I pay on Patreon; keep up the good work!
Hi! Thanks for the support.

To unlock the first scene with Tatiana, you need to study 3x in the library. Her second scene happens if you've already done the sex scene on the roof of the school with Milena. For others, just go to the library and find her there, or wait because some are automatic.

To unlock the scene with the girl who sells lottery tickets, you have to win the prize. For this, you need luck (the chance of winning the lottery is 10%, but you can increase to 30% if you have bought the lucky pendant in the market).

Reactions: saberylily

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
anyone have a completed save from last update? this update seems to have corrupted my saves
I had no trouble but what i did is make sure u bring the persistent file with your saves also to game save dir/w
THIS IS FOR v0.8 - v0.85 ONLY I DID NOT TEST ANY OTHER VERSIONS
1. backup your save folder
2. delete folder located C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SolvalleySchoolRV-1509655138
3. extract your game Do not run it
4. copy your saved game files to \SolvalleySchoolRV\game\saves\
5. run the game u should have access to continue game an also whatever u finished for replay
I know this works for a FACT because i finished the game .08 last month and today i did what i explained above and have access to all my saved games and also replays but yes there is a problem with a couple replays not working right but @TK8000 will be working on that as he stated. anyhow thats the info.
But i would suggest to everyone who has not played the game for awhile to restart the game as there were changes made for quantity an quality as i stated in another post

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
I had no trouble but what i did is make sure u bring the persistent file with your saves also to game save dir/w
THIS IS FOR v0.8 - v0.85 ONLY I DID NOT TEST ANY OTHER VERSIONS
1. backup your save folder
2. delete folder located C:\Users\[YourUserName]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SolvalleySchoolRV-1509655138
3. extract your game Do not run it
4. copy your saved game files to \SolvalleySchoolRV\game\saves\
5. run the game u should have access to continue game an also whatever u finished for replay
I know this works for a FACT because i finished the game .08 last month and today i did what i explained above and have access to all my saved games and also replays but yes there is a problem with a couple replays not working right but @TK8000 will be working on that as he stated. anyhow thats the info.
But i would suggest to everyone who has not played the game for awhile to restart the game as there were changes made for quantity an quality as i stated in another post
i got my former saves to work by downloading the full 8.5 version but thank you

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Laughed out loud many times, some hot action too. Maybe a bit heavy on group sex at times, but it's funny most of the time so... hard to complain too much. Great to see this game being updated.

chillo

May 7, 2017
uhh console cheats incoming

enable console via 00console.rpc file (line 108) , shft+o ingame

Money=xxx //
alex_status_str=xxx // Strenght
alex_status_int=xxx // Intelligence
alex_status_app=xxx // Appearance

ive opened 00console.rpy in notepad (not rpc there isn't one I can see in the common folder) and changed false to true and saved (as rpy file not text lol)
and console wont open ingame with tild key or shift plus o

what am I doing wrong?
if I try opening .rpyc file its garbled in notepad

any help? im sure ive done this successfully on other games but am struggling
cheers

chillo

May 7, 2017
you work for it then as you gain money put it n the bank i did that until i made $500 a day
lol I love replies like this - you work for it

lol how? do I work at home or at the pub or where exactly?

edit its the pub but unless you argue you don't get the chance
I didn't argue hence no sign of work anywhere

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School v0.8.5 - Original Size: 1.84GB

Download PC Windows (656MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You did a great job of downsizing nicely appreciated all around

Reactions: bas

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
You really don't need to cheat money in this game,just work in the pub till u jus over $1000 then invest your
first time work a couple more times in pub then go to the market an buy the charm in the items section then buy a lotto ticket (it's random when u win) but anyhow 100 bucks a day for 1000 invested easy then go about doin all the stuff in the game

Akuma-Heika

Feb 14, 2018
Unzip the contents of the update in the same folder as you have Solvalley installed. Overwrite the files and play!
Does this mean I have to download Version 7, install it, then download 7 to 8 patch, install it, and then download and install the 8 to 8.5 patch?

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Does this mean I have to download Version 7, install it, then download 7 to 8 patch, install it, and then download and install the 8 to 8.5 patch?
yes exactly if u do not have any version installed on your computer. each patch is under 200mb each. but once u do this u will be right up to date

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Milena is best girl. Gotta love the sassy ones.
And you really don't need to cheat to get the money. Just work, bank it, and get a lotto ticket once a week after buying the luck charm in the store. :p

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
ive opened 00console.rpy in notepad (not rpc there isn't one I can see in the common folder) and changed false to true and saved (as rpy file not text lol)
and console wont open ingame with tild key or shift plus o

what am I doing wrong?
if I try opening .rpyc file its garbled in notepad

any help? im sure ive done this successfully on other games but am struggling
cheers
It's working as it should, for me. SHIFT + O is the correct way to open console in game.

Wait, what line did you change from False to True?

config.console = False --->> config.console = True

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, anybody figured out how to get or what's needed for the new Ruzena (bank girl) events ?

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
yes exactly if u do not have any version installed on your computer. each patch is under 200mb each. but once u do this u will be right up to date
I did just that. when game starts it goes to the screen with rollback and ignore on the bottom. If you ignore you get to the main menu page, but no option to start a new game. Is there anyway to get around this besides trying to get a save to download?

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes