May 16, 2018
Wow that's a lot! Thanks for checking it out, appreciate it. Hmmm... What should i do??? I though the android version was released by the original ceator.
Explains why the v0.7 is 1gb in size while v0.8 is only 800mb... Hmmmm maybe i'll finish v0.7 then install v0.8 gotta check the changelog if i'll miss a lot of scenes.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
just finished everything in the current version from start to finish, gotta say its got some horrid engrish in it but decent enough to piece together a story lol. there's a hell of a lot of decent content compared to what i was expecting and there's some damn humorous scenes from time to time that definitely got an lol out of me,also not sure how i feel about the fact i became completely used to seeing that ugly bastard XD when i started i was like naw this wont last long ugly fuck getting woman pshhh well about 10 hours or something latter i was still playing hahahaha, like i said before theres a ton of content and story to what i had imagined cant wait to see the other endings and how the rest of the girls story's unfold

on an entertaining side note with no cheats i have so much cash in the bank i will never have to worry about it again and then some XD making 20k a day, i wanna know a bank like that

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
just finished everything in the current version from start to finish, gotta say its got some horrid engrish in it but decent egunff to piece together a story lol. there's a hell of a lot of decent content compared to what i was expecting and there's some damn humorous scenes from time to time that definitely got an lol out of me,also not sure how i feel about the fact i became completely used to seeing that ugly bastard XD when i started i was like naw this wont last long ugly fuck getting woman pshhh well about 10 hours or something latter i was still playing hahahaha, like i said before theres a ton of content and story to what i had imagined cant wait to see the other endings and how the rest of the girls story's unfold

on an entertaining side note with no cheats i have so much cash in the bank i will never have to worry about it again and then some XD making 20k a day, i wanna know a bank like that
Actually there are cheats but u don't need em in this game and @TK8000 is working on more right now but it been a crazy month for him he works makes 3 games try his other game house arrest

Reactions: kajidiablo

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Actually there are cheats but u don't need em in this game and @TK8000 is working on more right now but it been a crazy month for him he works makes 3 games try his other game house arrest
ill give it a shot im actully scouring the fourms for mostly finished or completed games so thanks for the recommendation

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so which one do i need to download?

v0.7
or
v0.7-v0.8?

or do i need to download both? do i have to download 1st the v0.7 then the v0.7-v0.8 and copy the file from it and transfer it to v0.7?

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
so which one do i need to download?

v0.7
or
v0.7-v0.8?

or do i need to download both? do i have to download 1st the v0.7 then the v0.7-v0.8 and copy the file from it and transfer it to v0.7?
First of all jus to make sure. Are u a PC running windows? If so then 1.-download v0.7 as it is the full game. 2.-then download v0.7-v0.8 as it is an update to v0.7. 3.-extract files from 0.7-0.8 update into the v0.7 game root folder and it will ask u if u wanna overwrite files say yes once done u will have a game updated to newest version v0.8.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
First of all jus to make sure. Are u a PC running windows? If so then 1.-download v0.7 as it is the full game. 2.-then download v0.7-v0.8 as it is an update to v0.7. 3.-extract files from 0.7-0.8 update into the v0.7 game root folder and it will ask u if u wanna overwrite files say yes once done u will have a game updated to newest version v0.8.
yes. i am on PC running windows. but if i try to download it on android ( if any are available right now) dont i have to do anything just download it ?

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
yes. i am on PC running windows. but if i try to download it on android ( if any are available right now) dont i have to do anything just download it ?
this game posted in the Op is Only for windows pc not android. for android u would have to find it as @TK8000 the creator of the game only creates it to play on pc windows platform.As far as android versions are concerned there is some kicking around on the net as said by previous posts. but for android as i understand when a new version of a game comes out they have to create a new APK file. i not 100% sure on that though.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys!

As Patreon is ultra strict with the content we posted there, I had to put all downloads of games (even old versions) behind paywalls. This means that free versions of my games will no longer be available on my Patreon.

To get around this problem, I'll start publishing all free content on my Tumblr blog. The blog address is below:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted

Hi! Even though I stayed away from my games for about 10 days this month, I was able to do a new update for Solvalley. Unfortunately I could not finish part of the content (like Milena's ending, date events, etc., so this update was smaller than normal).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
As there is little content, I strongly recommend that anyone who already has version 0.8.0 installed that just download the update patch. I do not have the MAC version update available because I do not know how these computers work.

To install the update patch:
Just unzip the content in the same folder you have the 0.8.0 installed. Overwrite the files. Run the executable. In the lower right corner of the title screen should be written "Version 0.8.5"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello guys!

As Patreon is ultra strict with the content we posted there, I had to put all downloads of games (even old versions) behind paywalls. This means that free versions of my games will no longer be available on my Patreon.

To get around this problem, I'll start publishing all free content on my Tumblr blog. The blog address is below:

"This Tumblr may contain sensitive media. Safe mode is on."

Stupid tumblr making me log in to see my pr0n.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
TK8000 posted

Hi! Even though I stayed away from my games for about 10 days this month, I was able to do a new update for Solvalley. Unfortunately I could not finish part of the content (like Milena's ending, date events, etc., so this update was smaller than normal).

Note:
As there is little content, I strongly recommend that anyone who already has version 0.8.0 installed that just download the update patch. I do not have the MAC version update available because I do not know how these computers work.

To install the update patch:
Just unzip the content in the same folder you have the 0.8.0 installed. Overwrite the files. Run the executable. In the lower right corner of the title screen should be written "Version 0.8.5"

You may want to check you link for the win one as it is coming up as invalid.

Mr LK

Jun 12, 2018
how do i install the patch properly i unzipped the 8.5 patch into the 7.0 folder and replaced all files but it says image not found when i try to carry on the story

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes