LoZaRRR

Jun 7, 2018
accually i found the book to have sex with the maid xD sorry for the post

ps: wanst looking hard enough lol

LoZaRRR

Jun 7, 2018
And one last post, if anyone can give a hint on where to find Lisa after meeting her in the strip club? I've been waiting for her scene since the I played the first patch of the game
Thank you guys

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Could somebody help me installing 0.8 patch please?
how up update game to .8
what versions of the game are you running? if your running version 0.7 then just download the 0.7to0.8 patch file
then use winrar or 7zip whatever using and extract the file u downloaded into the root of the game directory u have installed it willo ask for file to be overwritten say yes and away u go an play the game

May 16, 2018
Hi guys need help answer please.

Has the animation been removed from v0.8? There are no animation in my nwe playthrough.

formalhaut

Aug 18, 2017
Seems I was not the only one to lose animations when I installed the 0.8 patch. The answer is, if you have a backup copy of 0.7, to copy all the animations from that into the new 0.8. As 0.7 is also available on this site then you might have to download this again and then proceed as above.

May 16, 2018
which animations are u talking about? everything is working an some new stuff added
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have finished the game without problems
Hi i haven't tried the other characters but is seems to be in the aya character (the girl in the library) and the undercover cop. Also the step sister.

What do you think should i do? Thanks.

May 16, 2018
Seems I was not the only one to lose animations when I installed the 0.8 patch. The answer is, if you have a backup copy of 0.7, to copy all the animations from that into the new 0.8. As 0.7 is also available on this site then you might have to download this again and then proceed as above.
Hi thanks for the answer, but i can't quiet follow the instruction.
Should i install again v0.7 then install v0.8?
I'm using android. If i remember correctly when i installed v0.8 it was a separate app to v0.7 (not sure).

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Hi thanks for the answer, but i can't quiet follow the instruction.
Should i install again v0.7 then install v0.8?
I'm using android. If i remember correctly when i installed v0.8 it was a separate app to v0.7 (not sure).
Ahhh that could explain alot now the android version is not done by @TK8000 and i was talking about PC Windows
iguess whoever did the android version missed some of the animations not much i can help u with there. where did u get it i could prob look at it.

May 16, 2018
Ahhh that could explain alot now the android version is not done by @TK8000 and i was talking about PC Windows
iguess whoever did the android version missed some of the animations not much i can help u with there. where did u get it i could prob look at it.
I got it from "apkgamers" thanks for checking it out!:coldsweat:

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
I got it from "apkgamers" thanks for checking it out!:coldsweat:
i am downloading now gimme a day or 2 to look at it i had a rough weekend
----------------------------
I took a quick look at the apk file an unpacked it
an i do notice their is over 100 animations missing i compared it to the original game
so there is not much i can do for u as i do not create android files only take em apart but i will try something i do with my android tv boxes for games maybe tomorrow an see if it will work. No Promises though

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
i am downloading now gimme a day or 2 to look at it i had a rough weekend
----------------------------
I took a quick look at the apk file an unpacked it
an i do notice their is over 100 animations missing i compared it to the original game
so there is not much i can do for u as i do not create android files only take em apart but i will try something i do with my android tv boxes for games maybe tomorrow an see if it will work. No Promises though
Wow that's a lot! Thanks for checking it out, appreciate it. Hmmm... What should i do??? I though the android version was released by the original ceator.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes