ldzackal

Dec 12, 2017
One of the best freaking games I ever played in this site. Whew, if I could donate, I would. Sadly I just can't. T_T

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Played through and loved it! Lots of content (fap material) and the best in-game scenes I've seen done with Honey Select. If you're a simplistic guy like me that likes to see hot women getting fucked by a Big D and love it, it's the game for you :) And also, I'm not sure if that's a thing, but - very good Tit-Art! Especially Adria, she's my favorite character.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
Still loving this game! One bug I've found, mentioned earlier by another player: The special photo event with Lucy and Alexandra was unlocked, but now is locked. The pictures are all in the folder, but the extra event is locked and can't be replayed. Other than that little quirk, great update!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Downtown -> Supermarket -> try these books.
So I did, but still cant figure this one out : I bought all the books, so encyclopedia, Arnolds biography and "50 shades of ..."
I'm talking to Miranda to be sure the 'hints' are triggered, so first go talk chit-chat, then back to Miranda, then she tells you to 'maybe give her a book', then back to Adria, and you get the option of giving her "50 shades of ..."
She accepts it, but after that you only get to ask if she is married, and this becomes a loop ?
What other action can you do to either get Adria to like you or Mom to like you ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So I did, but still cant figure this one out : I bought all the books, so encyclopedia, Arnolds biography and "50 shades of ..."
I'm talking to Miranda to be sure the 'hints' are triggered, so first go talk chit-chat, then back to Miranda, then she tells you to 'maybe give her a book', then back to Adria, and you get the option of giving her "50 shades of ..."
She accepts it, but after that you only get to ask if she is married, and this becomes a loop ?
What other action can you do to either get Adria to like you or Mom to like you ?
Solvalley is a simple game, try to always do the simplest thing possible. Just buy the two books available on the super market. As soon as Adria says what her hobbies are, the options should appear to give her the books. In any case, I'm going to test the event again here.

Here, I did the event again. From the moment she accepts the books, you simply have these two in the inventory to offer to her. The two are available for sale at Super Market.

Check your inventory, see if you have the other book on the list. If you have, and still the option does not appear, then it is probably some kind of bug (although I could not replicate this bug here).

Reactions: phreadom

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Solvalley is a simple game, try to always do the simplest thing possible. Just buy the two books available on the super market.
@TK8000: thank you very much for the reply, I also like to say that I really admire your work. (Including House arrest, my number 1 !!!)
I see now what my problem is, I did not get the book "Midwinter Night's Dream" in the inventory in the bookstore to buy. So I'm wondering what needs to be done to get that one in ? Is it depending on a choice or is it triggerd otherwise pls ?
Grtz,
PatrickB

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000: thank you very much for the reply, I also like to say that I really admire your work. (Including House arrest, my number 1 !!!)
I see now what my problem is, I did not get the book "Midwinter Night's Dream" in the inventory in the bookstore to buy. So I'm wondering what needs to be done to get that one in ? Is it depending on a choice or is it triggerd otherwise pls ?
Grtz,
PatrickB
That's weird...

I looked at the code and it's all right. Both books have been on sale since the beginning of the game. Do a quick test: start a new save and go straight to the supermarket and see if the two books are there.

There is only one way for the book to disappear from the supermarket list: if you have already bought it. Open your inventory, click on "itens" (yes, I wrote wrong hahaha) and see if the book is in it. If it is, try talking to Adria again and see if there is the option of handing the book over to her.

If there is not the option, try to talk to her several times until she tells you what the hobby is.

Another possibility is that you have already given the book to her without realizing it. If this has happened (and you have given both books), you must have an option in the conversation "Which book do you most want?" who unlocks the last quest before you have sex with Adria, which is to get the book she wants in the library.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So this is strange, I started a complete new gameplay and went with the fastest route to the market bookstore, and then I get these items to buy :

bookstore first visit after start.png
So none of the 2 books to give to Adria are there. But somehow on my previous gameplay I managed to buy the "50k shades of gray". But the other one "Midwinter night's dream" isn't showing. Can it happen to have something to do with the 0.7 to 0.8 patch ?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So this is strange, I started a complete new gameplay and went with the fastest route to the market bookstore, and then I get these items to buy :

So none of the 2 books to give to Adria are there. But somehow on my previous gameplay I managed to buy the "50k shades of gray". But the other one "Midwinter night's dream" isn't showing. Can it happen to have something to do with the 0.7 to 0.8 patch ?
Oh, I understand why you're getting confused. I'm adding things in the game gradually, and there are currently two places to buy items.

Go downtown and enter the "Super Market". There is a bookstand where you find the two books to give to Adria.

In future updates I'll improve this by making the right stores to sell the right items.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Excellent, I got it !
Off to my favorite girl now, miss Adria ... :heartcoveredeyes:
Man, I love this game !!!

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
In v.0.8, how far is Tatiana Mom progressed? And will we ever get to screw the Librarian. And besides the 4some with the 2 Teach and the Red Head MILF, any or all other MILF Harem orgy... Wish we can have all the Moms in 1 room, he'll, Alexandra's house would be nice.

Reactions: patrickB

LoZaRRR

Jun 7, 2018
after we give the 2 books to Adria.... where can we find the book that she want?? the Annita Book thing? or is it still not out in the patch yet?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
after we give the 2 books to Adria.... where can we find the book that she want?? the Annita Book thing? or is it still not out in the patch yet?
Where you can get books in real life? How about you try all real life options available in Solvalley...

Reactions: patrickB

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
What's reply scene 66. last one after convincing Aurora ?

Speaking of Aurora , can't wait for the next update, role reversal for the mistress and maid is hot.

And then there's the Librarian. After updates, still no progress with Samantha's email. I'm expecting a Church orgy or something .

And will say it again, Orgy scene for all the Moms and other MILF please.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes