partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
i cant trigger amanda at gym. my strenght already 100 my day almost 100. what i miss?
thanks for helping
I think you have edited too much your save file or you've Grinded too much. Maybe it will happen if start again and do not just spend time in Gym. (for me it was fourth time to visit gym to meet Amanda first time and maybe sixth or seventh time to get shower scene... or finally some dev shows some anti-grinding attitude and blocks grind-idiots' progress. hooray to that, btw imho!)

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
I think you have edited too much your save file or you've Grinded too much. Maybe it will happen if start again and do not just spend time in Gym. (for me it was fourth time to visit gym to meet Amanda first time and maybe sixth or seventh time to get shower scene... or finally some dev shows some anti-grinding attitude and blocks grind-idiots' progress. hooray to that, btw imho!)
about what day amanda show? because i almost finish my event just only amanda event and end event? im not edit save files. i just grindding start from day 51 to see when i meet amanda at gym. before my strenght just only 32

fransdeboiz

Feb 26, 2018
Hmm, between Days 10 and 15 first time and again quite soon after that. It's Day 26 and Strenght is 29 in that latest still going on playthrough so count from that. (I was trying to meet Kyra not Amanda visiting Gym in fact :D. Well, I maybe it's TK's twisted humour or something to give it as a random early on...) But restart it anyway, Day 51 is a bit too far in my opinion. But , hey, as a bonus you'll see all content again ;). And: Do Not Grind! (have someone ever seen a xxx game where actually even some grinding of something is even needed? The Miller's Life XXX??)
ok thanks i tried figure it out

D

Deleted member 482284

Wh
you work for it then as you gain money put it n the bank i did that until i made $500 a day
Where do i work? Duh you know what i mean. Im just asking what work and where do i find work?

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
Just discovered this game a couple days ago and I really needed a good belly laugh. Gonna play it again just for the humor.

Reactions: rKnight

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Wh

Where do i work? Duh you know what i mean. Im just asking what work and where do i find work?
If I remember correctly, in the current version you work at the bar to make money. If you buy the appropriate items at the store you will increase the amount of money you make per day at the bar.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
Hi TK8000 or anyone who might be able to help me. I have a mac and use Wine to play some windows games. I've been trying to play this one, however, it never loads for me. I get the option to run the game, but after that nothing happens. Is there some other program that needs to be downloaded in order to use this game? Or am I better off waiting until I buy a new PC and not an apple product?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hi TK8000 or anyone who might be able to help me. I have a mac and use Wine to play some windows games. I've been trying to play this one, however, it never loads for me. I get the option to run the game, but after that nothing happens. Is there some other program that needs to be downloaded in order to use this game? Or am I better off waiting until I buy a new PC and not an apple product?
It's Ren'py. Go to renpy.org and download the Mac version of the SDK. Then drag the PC folder into the SDK folder, and launch renpy.app. On the left under projects click Solvalley School. On the right under Actions click Build Distributions. Select Macintosh x86_64, unselect the other options, and click Build. When it's done you'll have a zip with a Mac version.

LionHeart131

May 23, 2018
It's Ren'py. Go to renpy.org and download the Mac version of the SDK. Then drag the PC folder into the SDK folder, and launch renpy.app. On the left under projects click Solvalley School. On the right under Actions click Build Distributions. Select Macintosh x86_64, unselect the other options, and click Build. When it's done you'll have a zip with a Mac version.
Thank you kindly! I'll definitely try that out and hopefully it works on my Mac. I hope it doesn't matter how old the Mac is because mine is 2011 late.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes