Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Hey so it says 'cheating' in the tags, so does that mean there is cuck/ntr type content in the game at all? Or is it just where the girls are 'cheating' on their npc boyfriends or whatever as the main character builds a harem?
Yeah, it's the ladies cheating on their men, with the MC.

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
how to open extra content?
I mean it was already unlocked in the 0.6, then in this version it was locked.

Griffhor14

May 29, 2017
Long time lurker, first time poster and I gotta say I didn't think my first post would be about getting the feels playing a game like this, but that Aya ending was perfect. Kudos to you.

Master0232

Jun 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the fuck am I even playing, I cam here to masturbate, not to laugh my ass off every second scene...

Or another great quote

"Yes. He said he was going to fire everyone if we made one more mistake ever since we killed a priest thinking he was a time-traveling rapist."

Mistakes happen right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, what the fuck happened to his little pinkie?

Reactions: Snakers

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
hey Tk8000 sorry to bother you again, just finished up to your recent release of this game dude (the only one I hadnt played) and it was awesome !! I was wondering if by any chance you had cards of some of your characters you were willing to share ?

I'm not making any games or anything, but recently bought Honey Select Unlimited from Fakku, and sucked at making more than a handful of "same-face" pretty characters without much variety... HS Unlimited and regular HS are compatible as long as cards dont have modded content right ?

I was hoping to get some of your characters from this game, or if you could point me in the right direction if you got them from some other site ? Especially interested in Sora (Aya's mom) and Barbara (the cop).

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hey Tk8000 sorry to bother you again, just finished up to your recent release of this game dude (the only one I hadnt played) and it was awesome !! I was wondering if by any chance you had cards of some of your characters you were willing to share ?

I'm not making any games or anything, but recently bought Honey Select Unlimited from Fakku, and sucked at making more than a handful of "same-face" pretty characters without much variety... HS Unlimited and regular HS are compatible as long as cards dont have modded content right ?

I was hoping to get some of your characters from this game, or if you could point me in the right direction if you got them from some other site ? Especially interested in Sora (Aya's mom) and Barbara (the cop).
A few pages behind this topic I have made available a file with the cards of most of the characters. But you will need to edit their skin because as I use mods, the skin and hair colors will look strange in Honey Select Unlimited.

I'm bad at creating characters, so several characters I downloaded and changed some things to be more to my liking. This site has a lot of cards (but most need mods):

You can also join the Honey Select server on Discord.

If you can't or don't want to install many mods, you can download the characters and use them as a basis to create your own.

Reactions: Rythan25

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Its not that I dont want to install mods, its just most are for the japanese version of Honey Select, and currently not compatible with Unlimited from what I had been told ?

I'll go back through the thread its only 39 pages after all and try to find your post with the card sharing.

To use them, I literally just put the card/image into the char folders and thats it ? Cause I went to that booru site before, and noticed there was no download for them... and someone claimed you just had to save the card image and put it in your game folder that houses them.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Its not that I dont want to install mods, its just most are for the japanese version of Honey Select, and currently not compatible with Unlimited from what I had been told ?

I'll go back through the thread its only 39 pages after all and try to find your post with the card sharing.

To use them, I literally just put the card/image into the char folders and thats it ? Cause I went to that booru site before, and noticed there was no download for them... and someone claimed you just had to save the card image and put it in your game folder that houses them.
The file with the girls' cards is on page 36.

Yes, you just need to get the girl's card and put it in the right folder. In my version of Honey Select, the folder is "user data / chara / female"

Once placed there, the girl should appear in the game or Studio. Just go to the right place and load them.

Most of the cards I use in Solvalley are compatible with the Vanilla version, so you should not have too many problems. The only thing you will need is to edit the girls' skin color.

In this ZIP that I made available (page 36), besides the girls' card, there is a txt file. This is because I use a mod to decrease the size of their hands. In Honey Select, the size of the hands is fixed, so smaller girls have large masculine hands. In your case, these files will not have any function, but this will not interfere with anything other than hands' sizes.

Reactions: Rythan25

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Are there any walkthroughs?
The game tells you where there are events available, just follow the icons of hearts that appear on the map.

Can everybody tell me how to meet titania? I cant find her and the other characters too like amanda
Study in the library 3 times. After that, it will be available in the library (if you are advanced in Milena's storyline).

Reactions: unwashed anus

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
you work for it then as you gain money put it n the bank i did that until i made $500 a day

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes