kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
I swear this is one of my favorite games. So many animations and so many girls to play with :) Along with a fun story line but i do wish i didn't have to see the word retarded so much lol though the MC is kind of a dumb ass hehe.
Keep up the great work.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
advice for anna's ending?
It's kind of confusing to see the her ending, you need to do the following:

1. Lucy's entire storyline until the visit at her house.

2. Visit Laura's home (teacher) to meet Linda (teacher's sister)

3. call Linda in your home

4. expect Linda to invite you to the beach (a few days after she visits you)

5. go to the beach again looking for Saori, there you know Sarah

6. Make all events available with Sarah and her mother

7. At this point, Anna and Laura will be available at the park, chat with them for the mixed bath house event

8. go to your house and make the proposal for Anna

Reactions: Namco15
Aug 16, 2017
this game is something else....just played through for first time and now thinking to post a review...liked it that much.

to the buttmobile...

Aug 16, 2017
thnx dude but shift-o doesnt work :(
to activate console I just open renpy folder, then common, then select 00console and open with windows inbuilt notepad.
then find the bit where it says config.console = False. highlight False and type True (the caps T is important) and save.
then ingame press shift+o and console works everytime.
ive used this in many renpy games and it works the same way with all of them. hope it helps

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018
Hey so it says 'cheating' in the tags, so does that mean there is cuck/ntr type content in the game at all? Or is it just where the girls are 'cheating' on their npc boyfriends or whatever as the main character builds a harem?

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes