TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 are you willing to share any of the honey select cards from your game?
Man, I had promised that but I forgot. Here is a ZIP file with some cards
:

Note 1: Not all of Solvalley's characters were entirely created by me, some of them I downloaded on the internet. Unfortunately I do not know who created the models of Aya and Milena, for example.

Note 2: You must have some mods for girls' skins to get the right tone, like the 4K Diffuse Skin. If you do not, you need to adjust their skin color on Honey Select character editor.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
how to update this games from old version ?
You can also download the full 0.6 version if you have a version before 0.5 and copy and paste it all into the games folder, overwriting everything. That way your save files will be in the game without problems.

Nov 14, 2017
This game is absolutely awesome, thx for the hardwork.

Btw in the last animation at the lara and the maid scene ( where the maid comes) seems more like the scene is unrealistically fast than her coming. Is it only in my game?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I find it hilarious that the MC is an ogre and his best friend is a green goblin. Dev came up with a clever way to avoid the needle dick problem when using Honey Select models, so kudos to him. By making the MC an ogre, in some shots it looks comical just how big his fucking head is compared to everyone else. Game ain't bad, walking simulator aside, would've preferred it on ren'py though.
so they guy is supposed to be green? wtf lol

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
wow, this game is really really good. Very good and fluid animation. Personally speaking I like the models of the girls. But the best thing is that i laughed like a crazy in some part. Man just seeing that is friend is green is such a non-sense that it's impossible to not like it. It's like an adult adaptation of some film of Scary Movie saga, i love this game!! Best game i've ever played so far.
Sorry if i made some grammar mistake, i'm italian and don't know english so much :D

Reactions: VelSl and botc76
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes