Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This game never fails to make me diamonds and laugh at the same time XD
The dromedary line gets me every time.

this game sucks and after 10 minutes of playing i was like what a genius made this
That is the most PERFECT description of TK8000 content I have ever heard. That he flips between House Arrest and Sol Valley every two weeks makes him my favorite patronage.

It's criminal that he is only at $933.

Reactions: Namco15

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
To the guy helping TK with his dialog - just don't fix ALL the broken English. I kinda like it, but maybe I'm just weird.

Reactions: muttdoggy

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
so when i upackage i have like 4 corrupted files and i crash on all the new scenes and whenever i try to buy an item

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
so when i upackage i have like 4 corrupted files and i crash on all the new scenes and whenever i try to buy an item
redownload. corrupted files mostly happen when you have fluctuations in ya internet connection while downloading.

badwonder

Apr 28, 2017

man you are a genius, that moment in your game when I read: "She needs a father in her life for now, otherwise she may become a feminist." my sides were obliterated.
Holy fucking shit mate, never stop writing will you.

Reactions: Renzon and Darkaura

apocalipze

May 25, 2017
this game have a lot of content for 0.6 and i mean A LOT.. the bad english actually make the conversation funny. loving how the game progress, will look forward for future updates.

Reactions: Renzon and Namco15

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
good to know. i already wanted to ask who in the hell helps him proofreading. 'cause he really needs it it seems.
Nobody does the proofreading, this already explains a lot.

I've noticed that in the scene 043 - Adrianna and the condoms - Mireia was using a black lingerie when Alex pull up her skirt, but in the bathroom she is using a orange one. Could you please double check? I can't do it right now...
You're right and I must confess that I had noticed it at the time but I was too lazy to redo the bathroom images.

Alberic

Sep 5, 2017
On one hand, the dialogue and overall broken english makes me feel like half of the characters are legitimately, clinically retarded.

On the other, the game has me dying of laughter more often than I care to admit.

MILF A: "I couldn't ask for a divorce because I love my daughter. She needs a father for now, otherwise she may become a feminist."
Me: Yeah, it kinda makes sense in a circular stupid sort of way...
MILF B: "Yes it makes sense..."

And I'm taking a break for the game for minutes on end to stiffle my laughter.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Ok as promised here is a patch i made for the dialogue of the game and it is only for SolvalleySchoolRV-[v0.6.0]
Make sure to unzip this to the root of your SolvalleySchoolRV-[v0.6.0]
folder then once extracted u will see 2 exe files
SolvalleySchoolRV-[v0.6.0]-Patch.exe
and
SolvalleySchoolRV-[v0.6.0]-OriginalFiles.exe

The patch is the one i changed the dialogues and fixed grammar errors
i also changed the amount of money you start with from $250 to $500
if u have problems or like original dialogue better then i included the

original files as well so just click
SolvalleySchoolRV-[v0.6.0]-OriginalFiles.exe and
extract then the game goes back to what it was

1 final note this is the first time i have done this for others so
please be nice and also if there is any errors that come up that kick
out the game please let me know what line in the code the error is
in so i can fix it
------------------
I will be updating this very soon i found a couple things i missed so stay tuned
so let's call this patch 0.6a beta
-----------------------------------------------
ok i updated some stuff and I think this as far as i gonna go for the moment
any how here's what new in SchoolRV-[v0.6.0b-Beta]-Patch

ok i updated couple errors in alex's menu
the word strenght should read strength
fixed alexandreas pic in the heart menu
those parts of update i included in patch and original files executables

updated a bunch more dialogue that i missed and added some other
stuff hopefully u like it patch includes all old stuff from first 1 patch
if u starting game over u still start with $500! and there is no spam
in your email either lol. have a good day an enjoy
------------------------------------------------
i missed a line in alexes menu! i didn't notice till i was playing last night
so here is my fix includes all my work i did till now enjoy

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
At first i was like o yeah okay not bad . but as the game goes i was like hurray ! hurray ! haha ! cant wait for the next update :D

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Game is rough around the edges, but it's one of my favs because of it's awesome characters, quirky story telling, and large amount of content. Good stuff. ^^

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
how to update this games from old version ?

thanks
You have to unpack the contents of the "patch" in the same folder that 0.5 version is installed. If you unzip to the correct folders, Windows will prompt you to overwrite the files. You accept and you're done.

How to get "Amanda at the gym /- Amanda, Mary and Alanna on the beach" ?
Make exercises in the gym 3x or more to unlock the first Amanda event.

Reactions: bigmen

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Game is rough around the edges, but it's one of my favs because of it's awesome characters, quirky story telling, and large amount of content. Good stuff. ^^
This is a serious problem that I have, I do not have the patience and the talent to do something that has a decent presentation, I think that's why most people who start my game think it's crap (but fortunately a good part ends up changing of idea later).

On my third project I'm going to try to make a more polished game. I believe that if I can combine charismatic characters and creative scenes with a decent presentation, I'm finally going to earn enough at Patreon to raise money and try to make a game with original art.

Reactions: depechedNode

royalframe89

Oct 4, 2017
This is a serious problem that I have, I do not have the patience and the talent to do something that has a decent presentation, I think that's why most people who start my game think it's crap (but fortunately a good part ends up changing of idea later).

On my third project I'm going to try to make a more polished game. I believe that if I can combine charismatic characters and creative scenes with a decent presentation, I'm finally going to earn enough at Patreon to raise money and try to make a game with original art.
nice game and i am very interesting on future content

U

User_51567

Good.
Because i rather have a Rough Diamond(this, max's life, RiC) then a Polished Turd(Games like Dual Family, Famil Secret).

Reactions: Renzon

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017

best of luck with it! you should definitely ask around here for proofreaders and translators in the future. i'm sure you'll find some people.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes