Dars

Apr 14, 2018
Really love this kind of games, that's why I'm a patron, keep up the good work

Musikito

May 28, 2017
I'm really liking this game, I didn't play it before because it was a 0. version and I thought that it will have no content at all (like many games around here with the 0. version), but I was really surprised with how much content there is and also because it has animations (I really don't know why others game that use HS doesn't have animations if they come with the game...)

But I didn't like the Lucy ending at all, I could put behind that part when she said that she didn't love Alex anymore and wants to fuck others bla bla bla, but I didn't want to watch Kirk or other males fucking the girls that I "scored" on the game before that ending (not after seeing that some or all of them have feelings for Alex and then they are all ok and move on without trying...), more if I pick Vanilla, I hope that others endings make more sense with the way you played the game and don't do things like that, also no more BS of the girl having doubts of the feelings for the MC after he picks them, the MC had plenty of fish to pick and picked that girl so she should be happy and in love with the MC not having doubts.

Sorry for the rant, it just pissed me off seeing that after playing mostly with the vanilla option...

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Sup dudes it took some time to upload but here it is enjoy
TK8000 your game is the best
SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc

CHANGE-LOG
New Scenes:

- Anna's Ending
- Kyra punishment (with vanilla and hardcore variants)
- Visits to Stella (3 scenes)
- Lara's magazine essays (2 scenes)
- Date with Milena
New features:

- The city map has been reworked and new locations has been added
- Some maps are more interactive and the available girls appear on the scene
- An inventory prototype was added
- You can see the scenes available for each girl directly in the character gallery
How to unlock the new scenes:

Anna: do all the Lucy and Anna events. After that, you can make the proposition for Anna and see her ending.

Lara: buy the magazine at the supermarket in downtown. Read the magazine in your house at any moment. After reading the magazine, you can call Lara, but she will only answer the phone if you have done all her and Alexandra's events.

Kyra: Her new event happens automatically just a day after you've made the first sex event with Kyra. If you are using old save. Spend a day doing anything for the event to occur automatically.

Stella: The first event happens automatically after the Kyra event. Then you can visit Stella twice. You need to buy expensive wine at Downtown's supermarket to make the second visit.

Milena: You can call Milena for a date at any time over the phone if you have already done the two events in her house.

Oct 29, 2017
once again a very nice update ...

personally I liked the old map better.
would it be possible to have a girl with Pet Girl fetish? Cat or Dog
a sex shop with cosplay costumes would be nice ..

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

If you want TK8000 to know immediately what you want to say add @TK8000 to message... ;)

And in what gap I forgot to download v0.6.0? Well, let's hope update will work in updating v0.5.0 to v0.7.0...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys.

I'm really liking this game, I didn't play it before because it was a 0. version and I thought that it will have no content at all (like many games around here with the 0. version), but I was really surprised with how much content there is and also because it has animations (I really don't know why others game that use HS doesn't have animations if they come with the game...)

But I didn't like the Lucy ending at all, I could put behind that part when she said that she didn't love Alex anymore and wants to fuck others bla bla bla, but I didn't want to watch Kirk or other males fucking the girls that I "scored" on the game before that ending (not after seeing that some or all of them have feelings for Alex and then they are all ok and move on without trying...), more if I pick Vanilla, I hope that others endings make more sense with the way you played the game and don't do things like that, also no more BS of the girl having doubts of the feelings for the MC after he picks them, the MC had plenty of fish to pick and picked that girl so she should be happy and in love with the MC not having doubts.

Sorry for the rant, it just pissed me off seeing that after playing mostly with the vanilla option...
About animations: I personally find it easier to do animated scenes because they are already done. You just need to click on record in an video capture program. And a more careful developer can even capture high-resolution videos. I do not do this for several reasons, one of them is that my PC is very limited and can't run the Honey Select and the capture program at the same time without some crashes.

About the endings: Before Solvalley was even worse about it. All the characters fucked each other, but after receiving several complaints, I started to be more careful about this, so I made the vanilla / hardcore option and started to review some storylines.
As my game is uncompromising and comedy, I do not want to do anything that leaves players stressed or angry, but I also need to keep a little of my style. The Solvalley characters are not idealized, they are problematic (and many may be considered literally retarded), so I do not think it would be appropriate to make a story where these characters behave like blindly and eternally passionate romantic women.
Of course, many players do not like it, but it should be noted that there is no purposefully made element to make the player angry or disappointed. For example, in stories with NTR, the author makes the player feel fond of the couple just to break expectations and generate anguish in the reader/player. I have no intention of doing that. I'm sorry that you felt outraged at the Lucy's ending, but unfortunately that happens, I've also been disappointed with many games, books, movies, etc. The only way to keep people from feeling outraged is to make all stories sterile and predictable.
But I'm going to edit the end of Lucy in vanilla mode, anyway.

The new map is still a placeholder. I downloaded several isometric assets, but I still have not been able to make a minimally acceptable map with them (I've already wasted a few days trying). I still have not given up on the map, until I launch the Solvalley I intend it to have a beautiful city map.

As for cosplays, that's a good idea. Maybe I can make the cosplay costume a bonus for those who finish the minigames with the figurines. For example, if the guy finishes the minigame with Mai or Chun Li, you can have an event with some of the girls in their clothes, something like that. I just need to make sure that it's okay to put copyrighted characters in Patreon.

If you want TK8000 to know immediately what you want to say add @TK8000 to message... ;)

And in what gap I forgot to download v0.6.0? Well, let's hope update will work in updating v0.5.0 to v0.7.0...
Unfortunately it will not work.

You can download only the update pro 0.6 before, apply in the game, then update the 0.7.0 and apply again. Or download the entire 0.7.0, I put the link on a mirror that I believe has no limit on downloads like Mega.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No worries, I just noticed that no, I haven't downloaded 0.6. for very simple reason: I haven't downloaded 0.50 either. I have just installed updates 0.45 to 0.50 and 0.50 to 0.60. So, no wonder I don't have those full versions in Downloads Folder... (I need to visit optician or something...)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
No worries, I just noticed that no, I haven't downloaded 0.6. for very simple reason: I haven't downloaded 0.50 either. I have just installed updates 0.45 to 0.50 and 0.50 to 0.60. So, no wonder I don't have those full versions in Downloads Folder... (I need to visit optician or something...)
Well, if you installed all the updates, then you have exactly the same thing as the full game. Just install the 0.7.0 update now. If you happen to find some error or image missing (I do not think this is going to happen), let me know.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Sure I will. Digging that pile of downloads also revealed Solvalley School RPGMaker v0.4.0. from last December...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Sure I will. Digging that pile of downloads also revealed Solvalley School RPGMaker v0.4.0. from last December...
This link will not work. I had to delete to free up space in Mega ...

I will edit the old downloads to avoid problems.

partanen

Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, hey! It's in my computer in Downloads' Folder. I have it already. No need to download it anymore... Just a remark of what else was found when digs long list :D. Maybe I play it through once again. Waitering in Pub is so boring way to make money. Hauling Nuclear Waste, that's a job for real men ;).

Reactions: Darkaura

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey, hey! It's in my computer in Downloads' Folder. I have it already. No need to download it anymore... Just a remark of what else was found when digs long list :D. Maybe I play it through once again. Waitering in Pub is so boring way to make money. Hauling Nuclear Waste, that's a job for real men ;).
Hahaha. Many things from the Renpy version I did in a hurry when I created the port. But over time I'm adding some features that existed in RPG Maker, like the fact that you find the girls on the stage before (now in the version of Renpy you see them in the park and Library, for example).

I'll add the nuclear waste thing too. Just not a priority at the moment.

Reactions: Darkaura

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Is there a Mega of V07? Not just the update but the entire game?
Sup dudes it took some time to upload but here it is enjoy
TK8000 your game is the best
SolvalleySchoolRV-0.7.0-pc

CHANGE-LOG
New Scenes:

- Anna's Ending
- Kyra punishment (with vanilla and hardcore variants)
- Visits to Stella (3 scenes)
- Lara's magazine essays (2 scenes)
- Date with Milena
New features:

- The city map has been reworked and new locations has been added
- Some maps are more interactive and the available girls appear on the scene
- An inventory prototype was added
- You can see the scenes available for each girl directly in the character gallery
How to unlock the new scenes:

Anna: do all the Lucy and Anna events. After that, you can make the proposition for Anna and see her ending.

Lara: buy the magazine at the supermarket in downtown. Read the magazine in your house at any moment. After reading the magazine, you can call Lara, but she will only answer the phone if you have done all her and Alexandra's events.

Kyra: Her new event happens automatically just a day after you've made the first sex event with Kyra. If you are using old save. Spend a day doing anything for the event to occur automatically.

Stella: The first event happens automatically after the Kyra event. Then you can visit Stella twice. You need to buy expensive wine at Downtown's supermarket to make the second visit.

Milena: You can call Milena for a date at any time over the phone if you have already done the two events in her house.
Check this post for another link. I will upload Mega link soon.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes