Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Need Help, kinda new to this type of gaming, the instructions. Unzip the contents of the update in the same folder as you have Solvalley 0.7 installed. Overwrite the files and play! (how do you overwrite files.) I have 0.7 installed

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Need Help, kinda new to this type of gaming, the instructions. Unzip the contents of the update in the same folder as you have Solvalley 0.7 installed. Overwrite the files and play! (how do you overwrite files.) I have 0.7 installed
Extract content of that update file to that same folder where you've previous version. It'll replace all modified files. BUT just as a precaution, it's better make a copy of that previous version and extract update into it. Just to be sure nothing goes wrong...

As you see there is in update archive a folder and that folder have same subfolders which you'll find in your Solvalley School folder. That's the folder-level you want to extract, not that first folder in archive but second level, subfolders' level where is also .exe -file.

Reactions: Namco15

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there any way to translate the game into Spanish? I am from Argentina and I would like to know if there is a way to translate Renpy and what I need.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Well, how it is, @TK8000, do you allow translation? Or have you something against someone doing it anyway ;)...
I would like to translate the game but I do not know how to do it, but it would be great to learn how to translate it for me and apart from many of those you need ... Another thing, is there a command to have money?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
The images are coming in webp format have to convert all of them everytime I install an update. Also it is again replaying the same contents already played like Tatiana in library and then images are not found.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I was stuck here, after squeezing the first option with Miranda from the maid that his hobbie are books, I do not know how to follow it, what do I have to do to speak with Miranda at school?

tleg

Apr 27, 2017
I bought all the books from the store, but I have no idea how to give them to Adria... Thanks in advance.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I would like to translate the game but I do not know how to do it, but it would be great to learn how to translate it for me and apart from many of those you need ... Another thing, is there a command to have money?
Renpy has an option called "generate translation". You need to open the Renpy launcher, select the project and click on it. You write the name of the language you want and it will generate scripts with the original text and a space for you to write the text in your language.

The problem is that you will not be able to open Solvalley directly there, because I make available the game build. So you have to create a new project, copy the Solvalley scripts and paste in this new project. Then you use "generate translatio" and follow the steps.

how do i equip clothes to alex,that i can't open milena club event
Just buy the clothes. Automatically Alex's status goes up. You need 40 or more to go to the club. You can check the status by clicking on that list on the city map.

I bought all the books from the store, but I have no idea how to give them to Adria... Thanks in advance.
Go to the "neighborhood" and choose Miranda's house from the list. Talk to Adria until she tells you what her hobby is. From there, you automatically have the option of giving the books you own.

I was stuck here, after squeezing the first option with Miranda from the maid that his hobbie are books, I do not know how to follow it, what do I have to do to speak with Miranda at school?
Go to the super market in downtown, buy the books and come back to deliver them to Adria. Miranda is just giving you the hint that you need to buy the books.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
I can't get the Kyra punishment scene to trigger, while I have completed all other content as of 0.8 (except of Stella content of course, since I couldn't punish Kyra)
Is there any way to force said event ? Skipping a day doesn't help...

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
I can't get the Kyra punishment scene to trigger, while I have completed all other content as of 0.8 (except of Stella content of course, since I couldn't punish Kyra)
Is there any way to force said event ? Skipping a day doesn't help...
how are u playing the game are u using vanilla mode or hardcore mode as the punishment scenes are for hardcore mode
i am replaying it i just finished going to kyras house in the pretense of moms cookies but screw kyra finished scenes then u go sleep an as soon as u go school u will c her

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
how are u playing the game are u using vanilla mode or hardcore mode as the punishment scenes are for hardcore mode
i am replaying it i just finished going to kyras house in the pretense of moms cookies but screw kyra finished scenes then u go sleep an as soon as u go school u will c her
I'm using an old save so I can't remember, but if I chose one it must be hardcore.... I guess I'll have to start over

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
I'm using an old save so I can't remember, but if I chose one it must be hardcore.... I guess I'll have to start over
it might be cause u using an old save not 100% sure but seems like a plausible thing
i always start a new game for the simple reason of checking for errors if any in the language. but i have not fully finished the game since version v0.6 as i was waiting for @TK8000 to release v0.8

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Renpy has an option called "generate translation". You need to open the Renpy launcher, select the project and click on it. You write the name of the language you want and it will generate scripts with the original text and a space for you to write the text in your language.

The problem is that you will not be able to open Solvalley directly there, because I make available the game build. So you have to create a new project, copy the Solvalley scripts and paste in this new project. Then you use "generate translatio" and follow the steps.

Just buy the clothes. Automatically Alex's status goes up. You need 40 or more to go to the club. You can check the status by clicking on that list on the city map.

Go to the "neighborhood" and choose Miranda's house from the list. Talk to Adria until she tells you what her hobby is. From there, you automatically have the option of giving the books you own.

Go to the super market in downtown, buy the books and come back to deliver them to Adria. Miranda is just giving you the hint that you need to buy the books.
I have already done all the steps but when I start generating translation, it does not translate it to me, it remains in the same language. Send an image, do not translate anything, the language is the same and what says old is what is in English and new is blank, does not translate. the other same, everything in English...
use the launcher version of renpy 6.99.14.3
Any solution please?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have already done all the steps but when I start generating translation, it does not translate it to me, it remains in the same language. Send an image, do not translate anything, the language is the same and what says old is what is in English and new is blank, does not translate. the other same, everything in English...
use the launcher version of renpy 6.99.14.3
Any solution please?
You provide the translation. See the above quote (emphasis mine).

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes