Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I am not sure how far in I am in, but this is a pretty fun and funny game. This is one of the best I have played and from the scene review, I still have a ton of content left.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
I am not sure how far in I am in, but this is a pretty fun and funny game. This is one of the best I have played and from the scene review, I still have a ton of content left.
If u like this one try 1 of his others it's on the site here called HouseArrest

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
How does one unlock the "Alexandra and Lucy: Photo essay" extra content? I can't press it, it's darkened out!!!

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
If u like this one try 1 of his others it's on the site here called HouseArrest
thanks, I played that and liked it. Did not like the ending so much, but this one is more on the funny side. Nice to see Alanna again.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
How does one unlock the "Alexandra and Lucy: Photo essay" extra content? I can't press it, it's darkened out!!!
actually it is part of the game u have not done the actual photo essay in game. has to happen at the beach. look around in there u will figure it out

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
jus to let u know that is not exactly the ending yet.tis all i am saying lol
yeah you can tell that by the girls descriptions.
i cant trigger amanda at gym. my strenght already 100 my day almost 100. what i miss?
thanks for helping
I had the problem of doing the strength first, and dont remember this scene triggering. I reset the gym count from the save file and it triggered after the 3rd day.

Just to know, is there any use for large amounts of money? Already making 40k a day. way to much clicking to deposit the money, there should be some way to deposit large amounts even if it is useless lol

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so what diffrence between vanilla and hardcore path ?? they have different ending too??
It's the same path, but in hardcore mode there are some sex scenes where there are two or more male participants (for example, a bukkake scene in Kyra, or a scene where Alex and Kirk fuck the female cop at the same time).

In vanilla mode these events change so that only the protagonist gets involved with the female characters. In the case of the policeman, for example, the protagonist sends his friend out of his house so he can have sex with the girl alone.

There are changes only on 4 or 5 scenes within 70. Usually the harcore option also encompasses the player's option to have sex alone (for example, in the above scene about the cop, even in hardcore mode the player can send the friend away to have sex alone).

Edit: the endings are the same

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Extract the attachment below into your game folder and it will give you $10,000 and $100,000 investment options. At the 10% rate, deposited daily, it doesn't take long to need the larger amounts.
I have 500k, what could I possibly use it for? I already bought everything, but since the story is incomplete, and you can only edit a small increase in money(255) that who knows if a multi million dollar purchase becomes an option. LOL how about a huge mansion that has a "perfect" ending or "corruption" ending where you keep them all as your bitches. I have always replied that I am never getting married or having a girlfriend lol.

I have completed everything to date. This was really pretty funny, a bit repetitive, "no dont... you dont realize you are a slut\you know you are a slut....come here... magic kiss\magic cock" rinse repeat. But the dialog can be funny as hell, sarcastic ironic and comedic. I remember there is a prom meeting, at the end of the drama, Lucy and some other girl, the girl says that next time they need to use the library. As with must games like this, once completed, there is not any replay value, really.

I do find myself liking a bunch of Honey Select games. I don't mind it and in some ways(a lot) it is better than daz and other 3d programs. The animations are better for me, as are the bodies. The faces are not as good or diverse in HS but I find the expressions way better and more naturally human in HS. The clothes , hair, accessories and locations are far superior in Daz. The thing about HS, it looks like a mix of 3d and cartoon, that has great appeal. If the faces were more western, and thus more diverse, it seems almost as good as what the best Daz cgs. Milfy City has about the best cgs I have ever seen, just a great job. Looking at them, they look like they have been post render post edited on photo software. Really impressive stuff, I never go for the Sara type, but she was hot in that game. It is rare that Daz is that good, but for me HS seems to have a better average of the game being good when it is HS over Daz.

I wish I could have my own name in this game, but it was really fun, and thanks to all who helped me play it through advise. I almost deleted it, now I can't wait for more content.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
It's the same path, but in hardcore mode there are some sex scenes where there are two or more male participants (for example, a bukkake scene in Kyra, or a scene where Alex and Kirk fuck the female cop at the same time).

In vanilla mode these events change so that only the protagonist gets involved with the female characters. In the case of the policeman, for example, the protagonist sends his friend out of his house so he can have sex with the girl alone.

There are changes only on 4 or 5 scenes within 70. Usually the harcore option also encompasses the player's option to have sex alone (for example, in the above scene about the cop, even in hardcore mode the player can send the friend away to have sex alone).

Edit: the endings are the same
ahhh thank you, the ending really confuse me because i choose vanilla path, so difference with Vanilla Eroge which i played before haahahha

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
. This was really pretty funny, a bit repetitive, "no dont... you dont realize you are a slut\you know you are a slut....come here... magic kiss\magic cock" rinse repeat.
Haha, actually practically the whole game is like that with a few exceptions. Anyway, I don't want to expand the game much more precisely so as not to get so repetitive, the next updates will be focused on finishing the storylines of all the main girls (Milena, Miranda, Kyra and Lisa).

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Haha, actually practically the whole game is like that with a few exceptions. Anyway, I don't want to expand the game much more precisely so as not to get so repetitive, the next updates will be focused on finishing the storylines of all the main girls (Milena, Miranda, Kyra and Lisa).
LOL I thoroughly enjoyed the exploits of Alex. Even though it repeats, the dialog is funny. Well worth it, excellent job

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Are there anymore Lisa scenes? After the dance scene she disappeared...
No. TK decided to change Lisa part because of other males involved in original version. And then Lisa part will be memories of Lisa's sinful past she tells to Alex which TK haven't added yet. Or something like that...

D623

Jun 25, 2018
No. TK decided to change Lisa part because of other males involved in original version. And then Lisa part will be memories of Lisa's sinful past she tells to Alex which TK haven't added yet. Or something like that...
Oh ok thanks man

chillo

May 7, 2017
the replay gallery number 035 Quick sex with Lucy is greyed out. how do I complete that?
also the 3 ends are also greyed out
I assume they are dependent on which girl I propose to when at home
I don't want to do that yet till ive done 35

sussed it
lucy is in the library but there is no love heart next to the library icon on the map.

Cago

May 27, 2018
I'm stuck on the part in Miranda's Questline where you have to buy a book for Adria and I bought all the books in the book store but it won't let me give her any of the books

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes