Guardra

May 29, 2018
There is also the lottery every 10 days (but no guarantee you'd win the 5K prize .

I suggest work a few times and buy waiter outfit , gloves, and book. Then lucky charm . After that , invest 1000 for 100 a day then do it again till you reach 10K investment .Well, you don't really need that much money though .
kool i will keep that in mind thanks

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
To unlock the scene with her on the beach you need make part of Miranda's storyline before. After the second visit at Miranda's house, there will be an automatic event at the school. In this event, Alex receives a message on his cell phone where Adele comments that he needs to help with her organization.

From this moment, just visit the library and talk about "financial aid" with Adele. She's going to ask for $ 500 and that unlocks the scene.

After that, you can have sex with Adele in the library.
Replayed the entire game and still no way of going out with Adele. But there is a Heart symbol in the Library but still 1 choice of "Go Back" every time you talk to her after the whole "Financial Aid" talk. pretty sure the problem was in the porting of this... sigh gonna wait for any update

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Replayed the entire game and still no way of going out with Adele. But there is a Heart symbol in the Library but still 1 choice of "Go Back" every time you talk to her after the whole "Financial Aid" talk. pretty sure the problem was in the porting of this... sigh gonna wait for any update
Yes, that's probably the problem.

For now the versions for Android are made by third parties (I did not even know that this version existed). I intend to make the official versions for Android, but there is a problem: the map navigation does not work on Android because of a function I use called "focus_mask". When you visit the places and click on the girls, items, etc., you are clicking on the non-transparent part of images that occupy the entire screen. This function is simply disabled on Android because of performance issues, and there are no plans to implement this on Renpy as far as I know.

In this version you played, is it possible to select the girls in the locations just by touching them?

Jun 6, 2017
I have to say that I think anastacia is probably my favorite, I hope there's plans for a 3 way ending and possibly some farm themed things with her and her sisters ?

Reactions: halil123
May 16, 2018
No need for a "walk through". Game controls are easy and nothing is time critical so you can fool and wander around as you will. Hit the Streets of Solvalley! and find sex everywhere in streets, parks, homes, school and, well, everywhere...
Thanks! Been doing it now but i feel there are secret scene i might miss out. Maybe i'll post a specific missing scene later for help.:)

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Yes, that's probably the problem.

For now the versions for Android are made by third parties (I did not even know that this version existed). I intend to make the official versions for Android, but there is a problem: the map navigation does not work on Android because of a function I use called "focus_mask". When you visit the places and click on the girls, items, etc., you are clicking on the non-transparent part of images that occupy the entire screen. This function is simply disabled on Android because of performance issues, and there are no plans to implement this on Renpy as far as I know.

In this version you played, is it possible to select the girls in the locations just by touching them?
I have not met any problem so far selecting anyone, anywhere (aside from my previous problem with Adele) what do you mean by non-transparent parts? Cause the only whole black screen thing I get would be when selecting the briefcase for item menu since it only gives description of the bought items and no images.

Thanks! Been doing it now but i feel there are secret scene i might miss out. Maybe i'll post a specific missing scene later for help.:)
In this game, when there is a heart, there is a fuckable person. When there is no heart, try doing Library Study, Gym Work Out, and a Day of Work in the Pub.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
what do you mean by non-transparent parts?
Look this image that I uploaded. In it there are two images side by side, one is the bank background, another is Ruzena. If you notice, the two images are exactly the same size, but Ruzena's image has a transparent background.

Renpy has a function that allows only the "non-transparent" part of the image to be clickable. In this way, I can ovelay Ruzena's image to the background, and only the pixels that make up Ruzena are interactive. The rest of the image is ignored.

Renpy disables this feature on ports for Android because this kind of thing requires some processing power and mobile devices are generally not very fast.

So if I try to make a port from Solvalley or HS Tutor to Android, it will not work (it will be impossible to navigate through the maps). Apparently some guys know how to make it work on Android, since you could play the game normally. Unfortunately this is not something so trivial and probably requires a certain software knowledge that is beyond my capabilities.

For now, I'm hoping Renpy will allow the use of "focus_mask" on Android.

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Look this image that I uploaded. In it there are two images side by side, one is the bank background, another is Ruzena. If you notice, the two images are exactly the same size, but Ruzena's image has a transparent background.

Renpy has a function that allows only the "non-transparent" part of the image to be clickable. In this way, I can ovelay Ruzena's image to the background, and only the pixels that make up Ruzena are interactive. The rest of the image is ignored.

Renpy disables this feature on ports for Android because this kind of thing requires some processing power and mobile devices are generally not very fast.

So if I try to make a port from Solvalley or HS Tutor to Android, it will not work (it will be impossible to navigate through the maps). Apparently some guys know how to make it work on Android, since you could play the game normally. Unfortunately this is not something so trivial and probably requires a certain software knowledge that is beyond my capabilities.

For now, I'm hoping Renpy will allow the use of "focus_mask" on Android.
In that case, yeah , no problems with the transparency. I can only click on character highlighted like that. Most Renpy games I played by Spear1403 and Booom313 are like that. If anything, they probably just lowered the resolution a bit so Android phones can play it. Screenshot_2018-07-18-00-26-27.jpg

Reactions: kikhie

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
How to continue adele story cant invest for her
This event is broken in Android version, is this the one you are playing? If so, you need to alert the guy who made the port and ask him to fix the event.

If you are playing the Windows / Mac version, just talk to Adele after doing the events at Miranda's house and she will ask for money.

delenlill

Jul 19, 2017
Just started playing, is Kirk supposed to be green?

Aah guess he is, bit further now, hope hes not in to many scenes, its very distracting

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
@TK8000 Any plan on bringing back the scene from RPGmaker with Lisa Mother and Alex II ?

Also are you gonna fix the jail scene ? Because atm Alex's getting caught with Aya and ends up in prison with Kirk which doesnt make any sens, off course I know it's because on rpgmaker it was different but I was wondering if you had any plan on fixing it since it seems weird atm and it feels weird any time I play that scene.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
@TK8000 Any plan on bringing back the scene from RPGmaker with Lisa Mother and Alex II ?

Also are you gonna fix the jail scene ? Because atm Alex's getting caught with Aya and ends up in prison with Kirk which doesnt make any sens, off course I know it's because on rpgmaker it was different but I was wondering if you had any plan on fixing it since it seems weird atm and it feels weird any time I play that scene.
actually alex an kirk end up in jail because the cop thought they were serial killers it happens before that part gettin caught with aya u an kirk meet the cop in the bar so i think u missed some stuff

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
actually alex an kirk end up in jail because the cop thought they were serial killers it happens before that part gettin caught with aya u an kirk meet the cop in the bar so i think u missed some stuff
Definitely missed that. Thanks.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i uncover this game through google, and on the tag system was writen also incest*
But here i do not see any incest tag. Do the tag i see was wrong? Or the incest was removed? If yes can someone tell me if there is an incest patch? Anticipate thankses.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Just started playing, is Kirk supposed to be green?

Aah guess he is, bit further now, hope hes not in to many scenes, its very distracting
In the RPGM version you didn't work in the pub but handled radioactive waste. Someone commented on that was very dangerous to which the MC replied "yeah, it turned my buddy green."

Guess TK hasn't been able to fit in a new version of that joke yet. He really needs to, IMHO, it's too good of a set up for such a lame punchline that just fits perfectly in this game.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Probably the best HoneySelect-based game here, along with Glassix. Favourite girl is Linda, hope there are more scenes with her in the future.

Btw, the Nopy link for 0.70 seems to be down.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes