TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ahhh so that is why the dialogue blends...
So TK8000 really intends that the MC is adopted?
No. In the early versions Lara was Alex's sister, Alexandra was his mother too.

I changed the story (for worse) so I can continue on Patreon. Yes, it's a shame. Maybe someday I'll be able to raise enough money to make a real game, with original art, and independent of Patreon. That way I can do anything I want, without censorship.

In both Solvalley and House Arrest, my intention was to finish the games and patch Lewdpatcher. But at least in the case of House Arrest, I did not have time for that (by the way, nor to add the extra scenes I promised).

I've decided that I will not patches or anything like that until at least I finish Solvalley School. I assume I can finish in about 3 or 4 months. From there, a patch will probably appear on the Lewd Patcher.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
how do u access the new content i've done some of it but im still missing victoria scenes and the introduction of the two new girls and i cant seem to find them

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
@TK8000 Yo, I gotta say, I'm impressed. when I first checked out Solvalley school before it was a Ren'Py project I almost thought of it as kind of a joke which wouldn't go very far in content. I'm very happy to be wrong on that one.

I checked out your other games too, House Arrest and HS tutor. They're pretty good, also. House Arrest has a fairly interesting plot and gameplay and is hilarious, just like Solvalley but on a much smaller scale, I guess. HS tutor has a lot of promisse and is the one I'm looking forward to the most atm.

Anyway, I just want to share my appreciation because your games are fun, really fun. And that's weirdly rare in these kinds of games. I like how varied and not generic the characters are and look, without ever looking unappealing either. Which would be fine, but they never do. And that's commendable too.

If I had to give criticism, I'd say the games could look a little bit better. It just looks very "basic HS stuff", well at least Solvalley and House Arrest do. I'm also not the biggest fan of how balls to the wall wacky and random it all is but I'd much rather that than a boring/depressing game that thinks it's being great art.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
No, just follow the hearts on map. If there is a heart icon somewhere, it means that there is an event available.

You'll rarely have to "figure out" what to do, but it's usually easy and intuitive. I think the only thing that is not intuitive and that I have not yet fixed is the fact that the books you need to buy for Adria are not in the book store, but in the supermarket in Downtown.

No, the books that the maid wants are in downtown. Go there, then on Supermarket, then look at the magazines stand and buy the books.

Then you will have to look for a third book in the library (but this will only be available if you deliver the two Supermarket books to the maid before...
thanks lol idk why i bought all of those things now

Reactions: IceBearApproves
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes