Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so i finally dowload the game, so i start to play it and... I am a little confused. Alex friend... Kirk is green? :tf:
For me preference i start the game with endless day and vanilla because i do not like other man in game.
But then i go in the option and see watermark? Who mean? Some censorship? Is the first time that i see this kind of option. Do i need to disabilitate it?
Anticipate thankses

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok so like i say before i downlad the game and start to play it.
Who to say... I'm perplexed because I do not want you all to think I'm complaining.
But yes in some way i'm complaining about something.
At the start of the game, the autor give us some choice, so base on the choice we set the game in a way that all of us can like it. And the thing make me happy because i read both the mode and i choice who mode i wanna play.
Know that i do not like other man, i set the vanilla mode! Because the hardcore mode give the opportunity to other man to fuck mc woman.
So ofc because i do not like other man i set the game in vanilla mode. But i think that or the autor forget about something and do not remove this thing in the vannilla or perhaps he just do not understand well who vannilla mean. Because in the info is cleary say if you put vanilla no other man in you game. If you wanna other man then you need to set the game in Hardcore!
I am not say that all the girls/women need to beh pure and chaste but if i play in a vanilla mode and i read:
You do not know but you teacher fuck three of me cousin in me bed all at once, give me a punch in the stomac!
As i say i am not say that the woman need to beh pure, but read something like that in the vanilla mode is not the best thing. But the thing do not stop only her. All the girls in some way fuck with other! And they say it to you! wtf i choice the vanilla mode if in game the girls are all slut? Now someone can see but in vanilla mode you do not see them with other. Is wrong! I am at the point where i go with Kyra and Gianna to the hot spring and wtf happen? I meet MC step-mother Alexandra with two guys? And also Mario say to her if she fuck the two boy and she say ofc! After Mario say to MC if he wanna see the photo of Alexandra with the two boy? So he give us the choice if yes or not.
This is crazy! In the vannilla mode the story need to be done in a way that the girls/woman cant have sex with other not in text no in seeing them. Just for curiosity i choice to see the photo because i think, perhaps is just a normal photosession with two guys, not sex related, but no! She fuck the two men! So i need to reload the file and now the image are stuck in me head! And i really do not like it.
I am not say that they do not be crazy. Because i like crazy thing. But i think that some text in the vanilla need to be change! Also this fucking photosession about Alexandra! Wtf! If you say to us that in the vanilla mode no other man fuck mc woman i do not wanna see it! No know about it.

Ofc someone can say mario give you a choice! But that choice in the vanilla mode it should not exist! Say that thing mean that she is about to fuck them and you know about that! And so is wrong! This event need to stay only in the hardcore path!
In vanilla mode you just need to know that Alexandra is a good photographer and nothing more!
So please i really do not like complaining, because this game is fucking amazing! Trust me, i start to laugh like crazy almost all the time! Ofc i lost me laught when i see these horrible horrors!

As i say i am not say that you need to remove this kind of thing from the intere game! I am just say that you need to put this kind of thing only in the hardcore mode! You need to remove it for the vanilla.

If i write so much is because this game have an huge potential and i really like it.
So essentially in the vanilla we can know that in past some women have had some relationship. But we do not need to know how many man she stay with! We can read she had a lot of boyfriend. But read something like she do a gangband with three guys not! Or see the photo with other not! This kind of thing is good for the hardcore mode.

Anyway i am really suprise of how many contenet this game have and is only v0.9.0.
Some other game at v0.9.0 never give us also a fucking sex action. The game is hilarious, light and let you play and laught almost all the time. So i really hope that in the next version, in the vanilla mode this little thing disappired. Because i think is an huge promise this game.
Anyway thank you to let us play you awesome game! keep it up you're doing great.
And please do not be mad about me :pensive: i just give some advice because i am sure ppl who choice the vanilla mode, do not wanna see this kind of thing.

Reactions: Ocean

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Ok so like i say before i downlad the game and start to play it.
Who to say... I'm perplexed because I do not want you all to think I'm complaining.
But yes in some way i'm complaining about something.
At the start of the game, the autor give us some choice, so base on the choice we set the game in a way that all of us can like it. And the thing make me happy because i read both the mode and i choice who mode i wanna play.
Know that i do not like other man, i set the vanilla mode! Because the hardcore mode give the opportunity to other man to fuck mc woman.
So ofc because i do not like other man i set the game in vanilla mode. But i think that or the autor forget about something and do not remove this thing in the vannilla or perhaps he just do not understand well who vannilla mean. Because in the info is cleary say if you put vanilla no other man in you game. If you wanna other man then you need to set the game in Hardcore!
I am not say that all the girls/women need to beh pure and chaste but if i play in a vanilla mode and i read:
You do not know but you teacher fuck three of me cousin in me bed all at once, give me a punch in the stomac!
As i say i am not say that the woman need to beh pure, but read something like that in the vanilla mode is not the best thing. But the thing do not stop only her. All the girls in some way fuck with other! And they say it to you! wtf i choice the vanilla mode if in game the girls are all slut? Now someone can see but in vanilla mode you do not see them with other. Is wrong! I am at the point where i go with Kyra and Gianna to the hot spring and wtf happen? I meet MC step-mother Alexandra with two guys? And also Mario say to her if she fuck the two boy and she say ofc! After Mario say to MC if he wanna see the photo of Alexandra with the two boy? So he give us the choice if yes or not.
This is crazy! In the vannilla mode the story need to be done in a way that the girls/woman cant have sex with other not in text no in seeing them. Just for curiosity i choice to see the photo because i think, perhaps is just a normal photosession with two guys, not sex related, but no! She fuck the two men! So i need to reload the file and now the image are stuck in me head! And i really do not like it.
I am not say that they do not be crazy. Because i like crazy thing. But i think that some text in the vanilla need to be change! Also this fucking photosession about Alexandra! Wtf! If you say to us that in the vanilla mode no other man fuck mc woman i do not wanna see it! No know about it.

Ofc someone can say mario give you a choice! But that choice in the vanilla mode it should not exist! Say that thing mean that she is about to fuck them and you know about that! And so is wrong! This event need to stay only in the hardcore path!
In vanilla mode you just need to know that Alexandra is a good photographer and nothing more!
So please i really do not like complaining, because this game is fucking amazing! Trust me, i start to laugh like crazy almost all the time! Ofc i lost me laught when i see these horrible horrors!

As i say i am not say that you need to remove this kind of thing from the intere game! I am just say that you need to put this kind of thing only in the hardcore mode! You need to remove it for the vanilla.

If i write so much is because this game have an huge potential and i really like it.
So essentially in the vanilla we can know that in past some women have had some relationship. But we do not need to know how many man she stay with! We can read she had a lot of boyfriend. But read something like she do a gangband with three guys not! Or see the photo with other not! This kind of thing is good for the hardcore mode.

Anyway i am really suprise of how many contenet this game have and is only v0.9.0.
Some other game at v0.9.0 never give us also a fucking sex action. The game is hilarious, light and let you play and laught almost all the time. So i really hope that in the next version, in the vanilla mode this little thing disappired. Because i think is an huge promise this game.
Anyway thank you to let us play you awesome game! keep it up you're doing great.
And please do not be mad about me :pensive: i just give some advice because i am sure ppl who choice the vanilla mode, do not wanna see this kind of thing.
Hello.

I implanted this Vanilla / hardcore thing after I was doing the game for several months, so it doesn't work 100% perfectly. Originally the game was pretty "worse" in this regard, all women were openly sluts and there were even a few events where you could use the girls as payment for things hahaha.

About the vanilla mode, at the Lucy's ending, for example, her mother appears with two guys, and the other teacher prostitutes for Kirk. These things should only appear in hardcore mode, but I've been careless and they also happen in Vanilla.

Gradually I will try to improve the way it works, I wrote down everything you mentioned and in the next update I will try to fix as many things as possible to make vanilla mode as clean as possible.

Just out of curiosity: I'm creating two games at the same time, in my other game (HS Tutor), the only male character is the protagonist, all the other characters in the game are women. You may identify yourself more with that game, even though it is clearly an incest game (you live with your mother and sister), although I do not state this within the game for reasons of Patreon's censorship. However, HS Tutor is still low on content, there is only one sex scene for now.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hello.

I implanted this Vanilla / hardcore thing after I was doing the game for several months, so it doesn't work 100% perfectly. Originally the game was pretty "worse" in this regard, all women were openly sluts and there were even a few events where you could use the girls as payment for things hahaha.

About the vanilla mode, at the Lucy's ending, for example, her mother appears with two guys, and the other teacher prostitutes for Kirk. These things should only appear in hardcore mode, but I've been careless and they also happen in Vanilla.

Gradually I will try to improve the way it works, I wrote down everything you mentioned and in the next update I will try to fix as many things as possible to make vanilla mode as clean as possible.

Just out of curiosity: I'm creating two games at the same time, in my other game (HS Tutor), the only male character is the protagonist, all the other characters in the game are women. You may identify yourself more with that game, even though it is clearly an incest game (you live with your mother and sister), although I do not state this within the game for reasons of Patreon's censorship. However, HS Tutor is still low on content, there is only one sex scene for now.
This is awesome! Know that in the next update many new thing happen and some bad thing they will be correct surelly give at this game an huge bost! lol thanks also for tell me about Lucy ending XD for now at last for me i think i avoid her ending. I choice the vanilla mode just to avoid this kind of thing. Because i do not like it.
Anyway I did not know that the two modalities (vanilla/Hardcore) was implanted only recently. Also because I found your game only yesterday. And I was pleasantly surprised. So much so that I could not get away for you game almost for 5 hours! I also see that you can choice if you wanna play endless and with some time restriction. I think is a good way to have both choice. So if someone like to play an even harder mode he can choice that mode.

Alas due to commitments I can play less and less ultimatelly. But surely I will try HS Tutor! You say some magically word that i can not avoid! Incest, Male MC and mother/sister :eazyHype::tf: specially the Male MC and mother world with incest is the top tier of word i like to hear! Cant wait to see the next update about solvalley-school! I really hope that if you have time and if you can to see some pregnancy thing in game XD specailly with the step-mother/step-sister the thought alone to see animated sex scene in pregnancy mode electrifies me :tf:

If i can i spread the word about this game with me friend so i hope you patreon fan grow up more.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Hello.

@TK8000
I can agree with Bahamut Zero on the vanilla mode thing, as I kind of feel the same way too.
I just want to point out there's more to look at, with respect to vanilla mode....The story of Tatiana and her mother, basically after the MC (in vanilla mode)fucks Tatiana's mother, she immediately goes out and fucks the entire church of men I assume, enough that when she gets called, she is so filled with cum and covered, that she stays away for a long time. Enough that Tatiana is afraid, (in vanilla) that should never have happened.
In vanilla, Tatiana's mother hasn't had sex in awhile, and the MC finally gives her what she's been needing. I think that being somewhat religious, she should at least (in vanilla)be faithful and grateful and want more with the MC.
I forget too, the name of the girl at the beach and her mom. At the end of that storyline, when the MC has her two friends over, and her Mom is going overboard with showing off for the group of men. Nothing has happened as of yet, but it's clear (even on vanilla) that she's going to get gang banged. I feel that, in of itself, that it doesn't belong there anyway. As her story was, she has a gay husband, and she wanted to the MC to treat her like a wife, and she was treating him as her husband. So I would think she would be more in the line of correcting the situation rather than going straight too cheating. Again shouldn't end up in the vanilla.

There was a couple more spots of the same kind of thing, but I cannot recall off hand, at the moment.
Anyway, I absolutely love this game and wouldn't mind if you made some changes to the Vanilla path, as I'm in total agreement of the Alexandria/step Mom thing too, it bothered me as well.

Still a great game though Brother!! keep up the great work...……………….Peace!!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
@TK8000
I can agree with Bahamut Zero on the vanilla mode thing, as I kind of feel the same way too.
I just want to point out there's more to look at, with respect to vanilla mode....The story of Tatiana and her mother, basically after the MC (in vanilla mode)fucks Tatiana's mother, she immediately goes out and fucks the entire church of men I assume, enough that when she gets called, she is so filled with cum and covered, that she stays away for a long time. Enough that Tatiana is afraid, (in vanilla) that should never have happened.
In vanilla, Tatiana's mother hasn't had sex in awhile, and the MC finally gives her what she's been needing. I think that being somewhat religious, she should at least (in vanilla)be faithful and grateful and want more with the MC.
I forget too, the name of the girl at the beach and her mom. At the end of that storyline, when the MC has her two friends over, and her Mom is going overboard with showing off for the group of men. Nothing has happened as of yet, but it's clear (even on vanilla) that she's going to get gang banged. I feel that, in of itself, that it doesn't belong there anyway. As her story was, she has a gay husband, and she wanted to the MC to treat her like a wife, and she was treating him as her husband. So I would think she would be more in the line of correcting the situation rather than going straight too cheating. Again shouldn't end up in the vanilla.

There was a couple more spots of the same kind of thing, but I cannot recall off hand, at the moment.
Anyway, I absolutely love this game and wouldn't mind if you made some changes to the Vanilla path, as I'm in total agreement of the Alexandria/step Mom thing too, it bothered me as well.

Still a great game though Brother!! keep up the great work...……………….Peace!!
@TK8000
Another girl is Lisa. Today i play a little bit too. And i clear say that she need to be correct also her in the vanilla.
The first time we meet her, she is at the phone with her boyfriend arguing because he does not want go with her at the mall. After we agree to go to the mall with her, she wanna go to the sexy shop too. I am not sure if in a vanilla mode is appropriate, but she strips practically naked in front of the seller for try a new dress. After, the second time you meet her in a brothel where the mc wanna fuck a girl, but the girl sand to him another girl that happens to be Lisa. She in fear mode say that she do only esotic dance. But is clear that she after the dance fuck also the costumers. I did not go very long today.
As long as I can tell you everything wrong in the vanilla. So you know where to correct well. At least I give a hand for what I can. So you get the job done faster.

Another thing:
Iis not related to the vanilla but i think is better for both mode. During a quest we need to buy some clothes. so we go to the marke and... Look to much like a school event! If i was in you i correct is the market palace. XD
it would not be better if it were a normal shop?

Anyway i like this game more and more. Every time i play i think that this game have an huge potential.

Reactions: jaydem

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
@TK8000
Another girl is Lisa. Today i play a little bit too. And i clear say that she need to be correct also her in the vanilla.
The first time we meet her, she is at the phone with her boyfriend arguing because he does not want go with her at the mall. After we agree to go to the mall with her, she wanna go to the sexy shop too. I am not sure if in a vanilla mode is appropriate, but she strips practically naked in front of the seller for try a new dress. After, the second time you meet her in a brothel where the mc wanna fuck a girl, but the girl sand to him another girl that happens to be Lisa. She in fear mode say that she do only esotic dance. But is clear that she after the dance fuck also the costumers. I did not go very long today.
As long as I can tell you everything wrong in the vanilla. So you know where to correct well. At least I give a hand for what I can. So you get the job done faster.

Another thing that is not related to the vanilla but i think is better for both mode.
if i was in you i correct is the market palace. Look to much like an school event XD
it would not be better if it were a normal shop?

Anyway i like this game more and more. Every time i play i think that this game have an huge potential.
There's one more, for just a vanilla fix.
The Aya's ending, needs to be tweeked as well for a vanilla mode run.
When the MC gets told about, what Aya is doing in the motel room by her mother, the vanilla makes it seem as though she'd been doing it for awhile (cheating to make a baby). @TK8000 just needs to add some dialog there to make it vanilla worthy, as she had yet to be penetrated by the guy in the room. Just as the MC busts in.
Basically, just add some dialog that make it where this was the first encounter, where she finally got the nerve to go through with it.
The MC can still bust in, before penetration, and stop it from happening, still losing all trust and storming out leaving her, and going back to Solvalley. Without having to change his dialog.

There's still more, but I haven't played it in a few days, maybe the dev will make these changes.
I'm just wanting to help the cause too...………………...Peace!!

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Is there any tutorial/walkthrough here..

Need some help!
Endless run/Vanilla/Max Sats
• 60+ days can't find titania and The blond Gym girl showed on the Heart symbol gallery
• Don't know if its a Bug. But its been 60+ days and completed all the other character story other than those two above + the updated minji scene (the last scene with her was during the time they went to the house of that beach loli and her mother while mc does lewd things) but there is still a heart symbol on the school but i went in every room but there is no character in sight. Help!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there any tutorial/walkthrough here..

Need some help!
Endless run/Vanilla/Max Sats
• 60+ days can't find titania and The blond Gym girl showed on the Heart symbol gallery
• Don't know if its a Bug. But its been 60+ days and completed all the other character story other than those two above + the updated minji scene (the last scene with her was during the time they went to the house of that beach loli and her mother while mc does lewd things) but there is still a heart symbol on the school but i went in every room but there is no character in sight. Help!
Tatiana: study 3 or more times in the library
Gym girl: go to the gym 3 or more times
Minji: school's roof (blue door after the stairs)

Reactions: Tenenbaum

IGz

Aug 1, 2018
My game is gliched because I've done everything and it shows a heart on the school but all the rooms are empty/ I can't find minji

Maou_Workshop

Aug 30, 2017
played the game and enjoyed it... but after finding older RPGM version of game i have to say that i liked older scenes better. like Lisa's or even Lucy's ending, considering it's Alex she's with, no wonder she would get corrupted...
so it's sad to see how much you let vanilla lovers dictate how you make your game and make drastic changes to story just to please them... it's Solvalley where no decency exist, it's a place for sl*ts and rap*st

Reactions: IceBearApproves

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
played the game and enjoyed it... but after finding older RPGM version of game i have to say that i liked older scenes better. like Lisa's or even Lucy's ending, considering it's Alex she's with, no wonder she would get corrupted...
so it's sad to see how much you let vanilla lovers dictate how you make your game and make drastic changes to story just to please them... it's Solvalley where no decency exist, it's a place for sl*ts and rap*st
Yes, I decided at one point to restrict the way I did the events and make Solvalley more vanilla. Of course the opinion of the players was important, but in the end it was a personal choice, even though I always received many emails also asking for more extreme scenes too, including NTR.

Whether this decision was good or bad, I don't know. On the one hand, it restricts my creative freedom, but on the other hand it helps to avoid events that left me unsatisfied as a player (like the old event with Lara on the beach, where she had sex with some guy, I hated that event).

Yes, some players liked Solvalley just for that. The game was silly, with ugly images, not very carefully done, but it had totally bizarre scenes that are not common in other games. All girls are sluts and everyone has sex with everyone.

When I decided to soften this part, for some players I killed the only good thing in the game.

But anyway, Solvalley is not a vanilla game, even with the "vanilla" option on. And even though I made the game a bit more vanilla, there are still scenes that are more similar to the old ones, although they are usually restricted to hardcore mode, like the bukkake in Kyra, the end of Alexandra and Lara that I'm doing for the next update , etc.

And Lisa's story will also contain the scenes of group sex, as she will tell her story as a prostitute (but these scenes will be restricted to hardcore mode) and will be only mentions of her past life in vanilla mode.

Bye!

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
Just curious, do I have to progress along any other girls route to get the Alanna, Mary & Amanda beach scene? I thought I'd messed up because I was missing a couple of girls & restarted, now I'm just missing that one & the Mirella & Minji scene but that seems to be the result of the android port version

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes