TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just curious, do I have to progress along any other girls route to get the Alanna, Mary & Amanda beach scene? I thought I'd messed up because I was missing a couple of girls & restarted, now I'm just missing that one & the Mirella & Minji scene but that seems to be the result of the android port version
You just need to do the Amanda events. The first is going 3 times to the gym. The second is talking to her in the gym. The third is going on the beach and choosing an extra option that appears there.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
played the game and enjoyed it... but after finding older RPGM version of game i have to say that i liked older scenes better. like Lisa's or even Lucy's ending, considering it's Alex she's with, no wonder she would get corrupted...
so it's sad to see how much you let vanilla lovers dictate how you make your game and make drastic changes to story just to please them... it's Solvalley where no decency exist, it's a place for sl*ts and rap*st
Perhaps you do not understand anything here.
First of all we are not changing anything! We her are trying to help improve the game better for the vanilla mode.
Perhaps you do not know vanilla thing if you speak like that.
If you wanna play the game in a different way, play the hardcore version so you can be cuckold without problem if you like it. And you can feel bad as you want.
The game have two modality Hardcore and Vanilla. And is cleary that the vanilla one who is introduced recently is not implemented well. Because when you play in vanilla some hardcore thing pop up in the vanilla mode.
And yes if wanna raise more patreon he need to correct those little things.
There are ppl who like to have all the girls and build an harem in game and do not wanna see girls/women steal from other boys/men. So they wanna play the vanilla. Because the vanilla is that. A game where you have all the girls/women who all love the mc and never betrey him. So in a vanilla there must not be scenes of betrayal. Or women who want other men, if not Alex. Alex need to be the center of the world for all women in game.

Anyway i was thinking... there is some way to add MC change name?
I understand that you story is based on a guy name Alex, but can you let us change his name? So that we can immerse ourselves better in the protagonist?

Also i try to finish all the path, with all the girls. And unfortunately almost all of them need some retouching.
For example also Adrianna and Sarah. better to say Adrianna. Because who i see is her who do the bad thing.
During one of her event you see Adrianna and Sarah with swimsuit and Sarah say to her mother Adrianna that some perverted men are looking and take picture with they phone if i am not wrong.
And she start to pose better for them like as if she wanna fuck all of them. In a vanilla game as we say she do not wanna other men. Also because she start to think Alex as her husband in some way.
Also the mix bath sauna event with the two teacher Laura, Anna and Adrianna. Wtf Laura start to say that she like to prostitutes herself for money? And start to tell to Adrianna that also her need to to something like that?
As we say in Hardcore if they like happy for them, but in vanilla absolutely not. Unfortunately, as I said, almost all need a little change.

Anyway i really love the sex animate scene in this game! Another little thing, I noticed that some girl is even a virgin. I do not know if the game allows it, but would not it be exciting if there was also some blood? Since they are about to be deflowered? Ofc this little thing is good for both version XD
Cant wait to see a new update and all this little thing correct^^

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Perhaps you do not understand anything here.
First of all we are not changing anything! We her are trying to help improve the game better for the vanilla mode.
Perhaps you do not know vanilla thing if you speak like that.
He was referring to the RPG Maker version.

I started doing Solvalley more than a year ago and there was no "vanilla" version in the old version of rpg maker. The game was basically just the hardcore version, with some more hardcore events than the ones that exist today lol.

Today I am trying to reconcile the two game modes in ways that please as many people as possible. Of course, this is impossible, there will always be a lot of unhappy people, but I will try to do my best for Solvalley to be a fun game for as many people as possible who enjoy this silly humor.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
He was referring to the RPG Maker version.

I started doing Solvalley more than a year ago and there was no "vanilla" version in the old version of rpg maker. The game was basically just the hardcore version, with some more hardcore events than the ones that exist today lol.

Today I am trying to reconcile the two game modes in ways that please as many people as possible. Of course, this is impossible, there will always be a lot of unhappy people, but I will try to do my best for Solvalley to be a fun game for as many people as possible who enjoy this silly humor.
Oh now i understand better, i just quote him because he say:

so it's sad to see how much you let vanilla lovers dictate how you make your game and make drastic changes to story just to please them... it's Solvalley where no decency exist, it's a place for sl*ts and rap*st
It look like that him are say that us we are imposing on your work. We are just try to help to improve the vanilla mode. Because how it is now is not set well, for ppl who love vanilla story.
Anyway, yeah i can understand that in the end not all are happy, because they see that with this vanilla mode you change the game for other ppl too. But some ppl need to understand that if someone made a game for work and wanna make money, the best way is to try to let the game better for all the taste. Because like this you raise more fan for both the genre. In the end they just need to use the hardcore and are happy. While us use vanilla and are happy. We both play the game that we like.

Maou_Workshop

Aug 30, 2017
i don't really have anything against vanilla if it's done correctly, but you can't treat a woman as a s*x sleeve corrupting her into loving c*ck and expect to be faithful to you... i like that realistic flavor and consequences of the choices you make. so for vanilla and hardcore to work, there should be two separate paths for girls like loving one and corrupted based on choices made in game...

for example in old RPGM ver. you treat Lisa like a b*tch and that gives a feeling of corrupting her from being just sl*ty girl into a wh*re, but in new ver. that no longer works and gives wrong feeling... so trying to make her more vanilla broke the character and interaction... to be able to return her from the wicked path MC (Alex) should treat her differently and we know that's impossible for his personality as he sees women as s*x only

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i don't really have anything against vanilla if it's done correctly, but you can't treat a woman as a s*x sleeve corrupting her into loving c*ck and expect to be faithful to you... i like that realistic flavor and consequences of the choices you make. so for vanilla and hardcore to work, there should be two separate paths for girls like loving one and corrupted based on choices made in game...

for example in old RPGM ver. you treat Lisa like a b*tch and that gives a feeling of corrupting her from being just sl*ty girl into a wh*re, but in new ver. that no longer works and gives wrong feeling... so trying to make her more vanilla broke the character and interaction... to be able to return her from the wicked path MC (Alex) should treat her differently and we know that's impossible for his personality as he sees women as s*x only
Yes you're right.

That's exactly why I decided I would have to redo Lisa's entire storyline. You see, Solvalley is not a serious game, things that happen are usually bizarre, but I still need to maintain some consistency. Lisa's story couldn't be coherent unless I started a whole new path, retaining only a few elements of her personality. That's what I'll do in the next updates.

On vanilla/hardcore, in Solvalley this is limited to the content of some scenes. The more extreme choices, where for example you used Lara as payment for a debt, I discarded just because it would make the game less convincing (not that Solvalley is realistic, but the fictional universe of the game needs to have some internal coherence, as you yourself said, the evolution of characters must be related to what happens in the game, even if the game is a comedy).

Anyway, yeah i can understand that in the end not all are happy, because they see that with this vanilla mode you change the game for other ppl too. But some ppl need to understand that if someone made a game for work and wanna make money, the best way is to try to let the game better for all the taste..
In fact what motivated me to change was not to try to gain more support in Patreon. I don't even do "marketing" for my games, I don't know how people discover them and decide to become patrons. The most I do is a topic in a sub reddit from time to time offering old links for people to play. My biggest motivation at the moment is learning how to make a game / visual novel.

The problem is that I had no experience when I started doing Solvalley and so I did not define whether it would be a vanilla game (if you see Lucy's storyline, it's almost 100% vanilla) or if it would be a game that exploits fetishes (Lisa's storyline involved corruption and group sex with several men).

Because of my mistake, a lot of people who enjoy vanilla games have clung to the characters and situations, but suddenly they came across scenes they thought were repulsive. When I tried to fix this, I ended up hurting the taste of people who wanted something more hardcore. That is, it was really lacking in planning, and I'm trying to mitigate this problem in the best way possible.

As today I have more experience, when I start a project I try to define the best way possible. For example, HS Tutor is a 100% vanilla game. And I intend to make future games that explore fetishes that are not vanilla (but that do not involve cuckolding and scat lol)

Bye!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if i quote you post. I understand some thing that you say, but is not really correct to say that vanilla is only love.
Vanilla can be also Netori too (not to be confused with Netorare. Netorare is a thing for Hardcore mode).
In Netori the MC can steal girls/women to other ppl (almost all the time bed guys/men or powerless but with powerless i do not mean strength. I mean something relate to the dick thing. When a men is impotent). Only that in Netori, the girls/women they have mixed feelings between love and corruption and they do all the thing with MC. There are no other men or guys around. But they after falling in love for MC become also corrupted. Because they betrey they husband/boyfriend for the new lover "MC".
The corruption is not a part of only slave thing. Or hardcore life or cuckold thing.
I meet many girls who love me and like to do perverted thing. So i corrup them to do who i want. But that do not mean that i share them with other guys! I was always the only man in they life.
Also in vanilla we wanna see women or girls who have a real perverted look or corrupted face. For example i really love when in a hentai comic/movie i see a girls/women with heart in they eyes when they do love! Is pure ecstasy. Or also when they do that stange looking face with the tongue out because they are in ecstasy and corrupted.
For example in vanilla Alex can meet a married woman. That waman with her husband can be a chast mother and wife. But the husband is impotent, and she become sexual frustrated. So she meet Alex and with him she become a real perverted woman. But that do not mean that other guys/men need to be involved.
When we write about perverted/corrupted that mean that she wanna do something that with her husband she cant do. Some man for example do not love to do anal thing (i do not know why but they exist. Or for example do not wanna do sex in public palace, like to do on the beach at the night or in a garden XD Also another thing that make a women in vanilla corrupted is that the MC cum in her pussy. This thing is a corrupted thing if she is married or engaged.

Anyway
You are doing a great work for you first start. I mean i know that now you have more experience. But Solvalley was you first work and trust me, you really do amazing thing for a first game. And introducing Vanilla and Hardcore mode gave a huge jump to the game. Surelly now you need to polish it, but update after update you surelly let this game become more awesome. I am sure that the old fan when they also see Hardcore improvement they start to be happy again too.
Now is obvious that the most work is on vanilla, because is the new mode that you implement. But again update after update, surelly you improve both mode. And all ppl become happy for both mode.

Reactions: jaydem

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Sure a lot: In a way Alex is Cheating every single girl he meets. But it's ok because he tells it to everyone he's cheating :p
Hehe i know, but if you decide to get a Girlfriend, you cant fuck the others or he can cheat anyway?
And is this the Final or comes another Updates?

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hehe i know, but if you decide to get a Girlfriend, you cant fuck the others or he can cheat anyway?
Oh, those worries are in future. Now situation is that all are girlfriends and no one have monopoly. It's not finished you see and there's no endings, save the one (or actually two) as far as I have found out while playing around and with girls...

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I hope for more Petite Girls like Minji and Sarah, my Boyfriend play this Game a second Time and i watch everytime.
Good that this Game is not finished, i want more from that Content ^^

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
BTW, is there any other Game like this?
I Like this Anime Style based Games and with tons of Animations, Sound and Story.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
No need to send private messages, I'm always reading this topic, this is one of the few places (if not the only) that I collect feedback for my games.

And the trio of friends (Sarah, Minji and Mireia) are going to have several events yet. I have fun doing their scenes.

BTW, is there any other Game like this?
I Like this Anime Style based Games and with tons of Animations, Sound and Story.
Try to search for games that use Honey Select to generate the images. There are several out there, look for Mythic Manor, Waifu Academy, etc.

Most games do a much better job than mine on game mechanics and images, but as far as I know there is not that much variety of characters (but I may be wrong, I have not played almost any of these games).

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
What did you say? I think your Game is perfect! You do a great Job, make a realy good Game, i love to spend Hours in that and my BF is going to Support you on Patreon, so dont say other make better Jobs.
You cant comparse with Games like Dating my Daughter, Parental Love or Melody, your Game is different and i like that not all makes the same Style.

The Only that i prefer is that i loving to have a Girl MC, i love Bisexual Feelings, meet Girls and Men or both ^^
and i love Petite Girls, the reason for that is that im a Petite and my BF loves the same way as i ^^
(Maybe you can make in future more Pregnancy, not just at the Endings and more Petite Girls) :)

And btw. ive missen in this Playthrough Girls and idk why, maybe anyone can help me with that.

Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_4.png

How to i find these Girls?
On my Map is no Heart, so i think i need to Play again.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
You need to study 3 times in the library to unlock Tatiana. Then to make progress on her events, you need to at least have the first sex scene with Milena at school.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I have now nothing more to do, got the Endings with Milena, Lucy, Anna and Aya, so can i do that now or play again?

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Thanks, ive played House Arrest now, its nothing for me, the Girls are Nice but i hate this stupid MC..
is there a Discord Channel for Patrons?

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes