TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 Yo, I gotta say, I'm impressed. when I first checked out Solvalley school before it was a Ren'Py project I almost thought of it as kind of a joke which wouldn't go very far in content. I'm very happy to be wrong on that one.

I checked out your other games too, House Arrest and HS tutor. They're pretty good, also. House Arrest has a fairly interesting plot and gameplay and is hilarious, just like Solvalley but on a much smaller scale, I guess. HS tutor has a lot of promisse and is the one I'm looking forward to the most atm.

Anyway, I just want to share my appreciation because your games are fun, really fun. And that's weirdly rare in these kinds of games. I like how varied and not generic the characters are and look, without ever looking unappealing either. Which would be fine, but they never do. And that's commendable too.

If I had to give criticism, I'd say the games could look a little bit better. It just looks very "basic HS stuff", well at least Solvalley and House Arrest do. I'm also not the biggest fan of how balls to the wall wacky and random it all is but I'd much rather that than a boring/depressing game that thinks it's being great art.
Solvalley was not supposed to be a serious game at all, it was just a silly project that I did in RPG Maker for fun. One day a colleague sent me a link to a flash game that earned $500 at Patreon and I realized that maybe I could win something with my uncompromising project.

From there I began to take things more seriously. My games have many faults, art is one of them, I did not bother creating beautiful girls at first (and others I just stole the models on internet) and many of the older images are bizarre. In addition, my English is crap, the games are very easy, there is no sense of accomplishment when getting sex, etc. But for some reason they are fun (I also have fun playing them lol).

I have a hard time making a decent art, this is going to be a problem that I will not be able to fix in the short term. Maybe in the future I'll be able to pay for someone more competent than I take care of these parts. But I'm not thinking about it now, I just want to continue my games, finish Solvalley and try to achieve my goals with HS Tutor which is to make a game where the player has more satisfaction in winning the girls.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Solvalley was not supposed to be a serious game at all, it was just a silly project that I did in RPG Maker for fun. One day a colleague sent me a link to a flash game that earned $500 at Patreon and I realized that maybe I could win something with my uncompromising project.

From there I began to take things more seriously. My games have many faults, art is one of them, I did not bother creating beautiful girls at first (and others I just stole the models on internet) and many of the older images are bizarre. In addition, my English is crap, the games are very easy, there is no sense of accomplishment when getting sex, etc. But for some reason they are fun (I also have fun playing them lol).

I have a hard time making a decent art, this is going to be a problem that I will not be able to fix in the short term. Maybe in the future I'll be able to pay for someone more competent than I take care of these parts. But I'm not thinking about it now, I just want to continue my games, finish Solvalley and try to achieve my goals with HS Tutor which is to make a game where the player has more satisfaction in winning the girls.
That explains a lot. I think your games are fun because "rewards" come regularly and the lack of challenge, while a little bit of a black mark, is made up by how damn funny the situations and dialogues are. I guess this might sound silly but Solvalley is one I play in part for the story because it makes me laugh.

The art thing isn't a big deal. I don't think the girls look bad at all. Just if there was improvement to be made, that's where I'd like to see some.

Nyms

Jun 20, 2018
just finished playing this.. awesome game great story arcs...though never did find out what happens with the farm sisters ...over all very well done big pat on the back or wherever you like it ..lol

Reactions: IceBearApproves
May 16, 2018
No. In the early versions Lara was Alex's sister, Alexandra was his mother too.

I changed the story (for worse) so I can continue on Patreon. Yes, it's a shame. Maybe someday I'll be able to raise enough money to make a real game, with original art, and independent of Patreon. That way I can do anything I want, without censorship.

In both Solvalley and House Arrest, my intention was to finish the games and patch Lewdpatcher. But at least in the case of House Arrest, I did not have time for that (by the way, nor to add the extra scenes I promised).

I've decided that I will not patches or anything like that until at least I finish Solvalley School. I assume I can finish in about 3 or 4 months. From there, a patch will probably appear on the Lewd Patcher.
Wow i never knew I would get a reply from the creator him/herself! :eazyHype: i love your animations and story! (Sad there are lot's of repeat voices but i don't mind)

Anyway, thanks for the clarification. I hope you give patches in your next update! honestly, the dialogues in solvalley blends so it really doesn't bother me.

Nooo!!! Don't finish yet the solvalley! Pleasd add more scenes for all the girls! (Especially thd MILFS) i think the characters are enough already if you don't want to add anymore, but the scenes are not enough! I know you can do it! (There are a lot of reference for positions and plays)

Don't finish yet! Keep adding scenes!

Hahah thanks for the game!:eazyHype:XD

Reactions: patrickB

Tenenbaum

May 20, 2018
"There are times when even the most insensitive and dumb people are touched by circumstances...Finally this moment arrived for Alex."

Amazing. I have laughed way too much playing this game. Astounding work.

muslimanka

May 24, 2017
I don't like Honey Select all that much, so my expectations of this game weren't that high.
But wow, was this game great.
The funniest part is that I can't tell whether the comedy is intentional or not.
"Alex used the last hours of the night to go buy pirated DVDs on the streets." Like wtf? :D
Can't wait for more Anastacia content, love that girl.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
This is like one of those bad 1970's tv sitcoms that never took themselves seriously. Yet you could never stop watching them. This game is funny in a bad good way. If that makes any sense. I admit I am addicted to it and waiting to see what develops

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this. A few minute ego a friend of mine knowing my tastes, told me the name of this game and explained to me that it has incest type contents in game.
But looking at the game genre i do not see any incest tag.
Can someone tell me if me friend was wrong or not?
Because from the images this game look really good. For now i start to download it. But i need to understand if there is some incest thing in game XD because that thing really excited me so much.
Anticipate thankses.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Hi guys sorry for ask this. A few minute ego a friend of mine knowing my tastes, told me the name of this game and explained to me that it has incest type contents in game.
But looking at the game genre i do not see any incest tag.
Can someone tell me if me friend was wrong or not?
Because from the images this game look really good. For now i start to download it. But i need to understand if there is some incest thing in game XD because that thing really excited me so much.
Anticipate thankses.
A couple of characters started off as your sister and mother. They got changed to not-blood related step sister and mother instead later.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
A couple of characters started off as your sister and mother. They got changed to not-blood related step sister and mother instead later.
Oh understand. So if they change the thing, there is some incest patch?
So at last i can correct the thing.

Anyway for now i continue to download is always sexy to fuck step sister and step mother XD

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes