Hanna2081989

Jun 26, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School v0.8.5 - Original Size: 1.84GB

Download PC Windows (656MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi just i want to ask i do as you say I unzip the file & overwrite it but still giving me this massage when i open the game (image 'sys_warning' not found) then after that it says (image 'map_school_blank' not found) so what i do to make it work only the old version 0.7 is working.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Hi just i want to ask i do as you say I unzip the file & overwrite it but still giving me this massage when i open the game (image 'sys_warning' not found) then after that it says (image 'map_school_blank' not found) so what i do to make it work only the old version 0.7 is working.
that particular version is not an update it is the full game v.85 just extract and play do not extract to your old game dir/

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
My crunched version is the entire game that has been compressed, not a patch. Not sure what you're asking me?

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Updated MAC links

TK8000 posted:

Notes:

1. Mega imposes download limits and Solvalley is probably already higher than the maximum for free accounts. So I will upload to mirrors (and as soon as I finish, I'll make the links available).

2. recommend downloading the patch for those who already have version 0.8.5 (if the patches are not already available above, it is because I have not finished testing and uploading). They will be available a few hours after the original posting.

3. To install the patch, just unzip the contents of the patch in the folder where Solvalley 0.8.5 is installed. Overwrite all files.

4. By not having any MAC devices, I do not know if the patch for the MAC version is working. If someone download and finds problems, let me know.

My comments:

I tried to do my best to create enough content for this new update in just 9 days of work! In August I will have 100% of my time back to make my games, so the next updates will be much more relevant.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School [v0.9.0] [TK8000] - Original Size: 1.93GB

Download PC (732MB): - - -

iloveupls

Apr 6, 2018
i already talked with miranda's maid then i didnt know what to do and i talk with miranda about buying a book i bought every book but still nothing with miranda's maid, is it under construction?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Do I need a walkthrough to play this game?
No, just follow the hearts on map. If there is a heart icon somewhere, it means that there is an event available.

You'll rarely have to "figure out" what to do, but it's usually easy and intuitive. I think the only thing that is not intuitive and that I have not yet fixed is the fact that the books you need to buy for Adria are not in the book store, but in the supermarket in Downtown.

i already talked with miranda's maid then i didnt know what to do and i talk with miranda about buying a book i bought every book but still nothing with miranda's maid, is it under construction?
No, the books that the maid wants are in downtown. Go there, then on Supermarket, then look at the magazines stand and buy the books.

Then you will have to look for a third book in the library (but this will only be available if you deliver the two Supermarket books to the maid before...

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes