Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
There seems to be a problem with the mega download. Everytime it reaches 100% in megasync it restarts and just leaves me with a .getxfer file. Every other mega download i've tried as a test works absolutely fine though.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Its not working for me, I have dropped it into every file associated with the game and no "overwrite" invitation has been issued, but plenty of exceptions when I try to play the game.
I am technically challenged so will wait for the front page to be updated.
I would think with the latest update tucked away in the thread, other members may not even know that its out.
You don't just drop the file into the game folder, you open the patch folder, then copy and paste the contents into the game folder, then it will ask to over wright.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
Is it possible to get a non-compressed 0.9.5 link? I tried adding the patch to my 0.9.0 folder, but it doesn't work. I keep getting a lot of "An exception has occurred" messages. I tried rollbacking and ignoring, but it doesn't make a difference.
Did you unzip the patch using WinRar or 7zip? After doing that, dump the contents in the patch into the 0.9.0 folder.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
when my mega downloads get goofy..i bookmark the page..close it..then open the bookmark..and click resume..it seems mega likes to get ahead of itself and bottlenecks alot..the resume usually shows you werent at that 90+% but only at 70+% and it fixes itself and continues properly

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
0.85 had a Mac version. Was that an official release by @TK8000 or was that made by someone else? If it was an official release, was there one for 0.95?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
0.85 had a Mac version. Was that an official release by @TK8000 or was that made by someone else? If it was an official release, was there one for 0.95?
I didn't do any of the ports.

But I plan to make one for 0.9.5. At first, it will be the same as the desktop version, I will not modify the user interface. So, at least if the players have problems with the port, I can fix the bugs.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Did you unzip the patch using WinRar or 7zip? After doing that, dump the contents in the patch into the 0.9.0 folder.
I did extract it, but not with those 2. I used 'The Unarchiver' and dragged the entire thing to the 0.9.0 folder and hit 'replace.' It didn't work.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I didn't do any of the ports.

But I plan to make one for 0.9.5. At first, it will be the same as the desktop version, I will not modify the user interface. So, at least if the players have problems with the port, I can fix the bugs.
Are you talking Mac or Android? I'm asking about Mac. :)

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
I did extract it, but not with those 2. I used 'The Unarchiver' and dragged the entire thing to the 0.9.0 folder and hit 'replace.' It didn't work.
The patch is currently for PC not Mac. There is 0.9.5 Mac link but it is a full link not patch. I might upload it later or just wait 9 days later for 0.10 to be released. I will upload both PC and MAC full links for 0.10.

Reactions: Zontany

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Well, good find! She doesn't have that "HS glow" that really bugs me!
That is just a matter of turning off the "bloom". I hate that glow myself as well. I turn off the bloom and sometimes the DOF.

slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
Would someone mind sharing a 0.8+ savefile? Hard drive died and I lost my progress in like, every game and I don't really want to play the entire thing over again.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes