り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted

Date for the next updates...

Hi!

I've decided I'm going to do two updates for Solvalley in sequence.

The first will be on the 30th/August (at the end of the day, so in some time zones it will already be 31st) and it will contain the following (next to each event, I put how much I've done it so far):

1- Kyra's house 2: 100% done
2- Stella at the market (vanilla/hardcore variations): 100% done
3- Small event with Ruzena at the bank: 100% done
4- Shibuya asks to live with Alex for a few days: 100% done
5- First home event with Shibuya: 25% done
6- Visit to Adria (maid of Miranda): 50% done
7- New event with Lisa (vanilla/hardcore): 100% done
8- Event with Lisa's mother: 100% done
9- New options with Adele: 25% done

After that, I will continue working on Solvalley and I will try to make a second update already on the 10th, containing more significant events like the Kyra and Lara/Alexandra ending, as well as some "date" events.

upload_2018-8-29_9-56-48.png
Shibuya confesses that she is broken and without work, so she move at Alex's house (this adds an option in the house to spend the day with Shibuya).

The reason I decided to do two updates in sequence is that the next version will not complete any storyline. And also because I will not have time to create some events that I promised, like a special ending with Milena & Lucy and a cosplay scene with some of the girls.

Bye!

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
TK8000 posted

Shibuya confesses that she is broken and without work, so she move at Alex's house (this adds an option in the house to spend the day with Shibuya).
I'm going to assume they meant "broke" and not "broken," because if not, that opens up a whole different slew of options and assorted cans of worms

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Wait, next update new scenes with Shibuya AND Adria, my o my, already fapping my butt off just thinking about that...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@TK8000 that image of Shibuya is looking really good. I'm not a big HS fan, but you're really getting good at making nice looking images with HS!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm going to assume they meant "broke" and not "broken," because if not, that opens up a whole different slew of options and assorted cans of worms
Yes, it's broke. lol

@TK8000 that image of Shibuya is looking really good. I'm not a big HS fan, but you're really getting good at making nice looking images with HS!
The problem is that I have just installed the required Mods recently, so there are a lot of images in Solvalley that are very bad. Others are decent.

The Shibuya character I downloaded on the internet, maybe I modified some details, but I didn't create her (including the name was given by the original creator). I also never find the name of the author to give the credits.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The Shibuya character I downloaded on the internet, maybe I modified some details, but I didn't create her (including the name was given by the original creator). I also never find the name of the author to give the credits.
Well, good find! She doesn't have that "HS glow" that really bugs me!

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted

Game Download: Solvalley School 0.9.5

Hello! The new version of Solvalley is ready. This time I'm going to do two updates sequentially. The first one (0.9.5) is already available for download below, and approximately on the 10th September there will already be another update available (0.10.0). More info at the end of this post. I recommend downloading the patch for those who already have version 0.9.0 installed!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to install the patch:

Just throw all of the contents of the patch into the folder where Solvalley 0.9.0 is installed. Overwrite all items.

Why two updates in sequence?

The current update ended up getting very small, despite 7 new scenes, the content of them is not very extensive. As I don't want to spend a month without an update, and also because I don't want to rush, I preferred to put one update now, and another soon (10/September).

My thoughts on Solvalley:

Solvalley is already in the final stages of development. I think the game is immense and I don't want to expand it anymore, otherwise no one will have the patience to play the entire game. The game images folder already has more than 5000 files and the video folder have 1 GB, with more than 300 files!

In order to not expand the game endlessly and tire the players, I've organized a spreadsheet with what's left to be done in the game. The numbers are:

- 36 key events to finish every girl's storyline

- 33 non-essential events (dates, phone calls, etc.)

- 11 events that I still don't know if I will do

My goal will be to finish all the storylines in another 4 updates at the most (make all 36 key events). So, probably 4 months from now Solvalley will be "finished." After that, there will be a few minor and special events (such as the school prom, date with almost every girl in the game, etc).

I hope everything goes well and I can fulfill this goal. For this, I'll start working immediately for the content that I will make available on the 10th.

About the distant future...

Since uploading the files will take a while, I'll keep writing here...

If all goes well, by the end of December 2018 Solvalley will be finished. Then I'll need a few more months to make the secondary events that still remain. At this time, I will continue to make updates for HS Tutor as well.

Probably I'll finish Solvalley before HS Tutor, so I'll keep Patreon open for anyone interested in this new game. After that, I will only continue to make games if I can find a way to use original art (whether using DAZ3D, partnering with an artist, etc.).

See you!

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Hopefully someone will put an updated download on the front page of this thread.
I tried dropping the patch into the game folder of Ver 0.9.0 and had an exception box pop up, I wasn't given the "overwrite" option.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Hopefully someone will put an updated download on the front page of this thread.
I tried dropping the patch into the game folder of Ver 0.9.0 and had an exception box pop up, I wasn't given the "overwrite" option.
extract the SVS_patch_0.9.5.rar somewhere it will make a folder called SVS_patch_0.9.5 open the folder
copy all the files to your SolvalleySchoolRV-v0.9.0-Pc/folder NOT THE SolvalleySchoolRV-v0.9.0-Pc\game\folder and it will ask u to overwrite
as there is new exe files and whatnot included in update

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Its not working for me, I have dropped it into every file associated with the game and no "overwrite" invitation has been issued, but plenty of exceptions when I try to play the game.
I am technically challenged so will wait for the front page to be updated.
I would think with the latest update tucked away in the thread, other members may not even know that its out.

THADEADMAN

Feb 23, 2018
Its not working for me, I have dropped it into every file associated with the game and no "overwrite" invitation has been issued, but plenty of exceptions when I try to play the game.
I am technically challenged so will wait for the front page to be updated.
I would think with the latest update tucked away in the thread, other members may not even know that its out.
i jus thought which are u using? windows pc, Mac or android?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School [v0.9.5] [TK8000] - Original Size: 2.81GB

Download PC (797MB): - - -

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
Alex has to be my favorite MC , just says what he wants does what he wants , fucks everyone and doesn't care what you think...finally a Dev who gets it..enough with these pussy/whiny/talk to themselves every time a decision needs to be made weak ass MC's.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
i jus thought which are u using? windows pc, Mac or android?
I am on a Windows 7 desktop pc, its probably more to do with my ability than anything uniquely techie.
Thanks for your help, I will go with the crunched version thats easiest for me.:)

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Is it possible to get a non-compressed 0.9.5 link? I tried adding the patch to my 0.9.0 folder, but it doesn't work. I keep getting a lot of "An exception has occurred" messages. I tried rollbacking and ignoring, but it doesn't make a difference.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes