Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'm surprised. This game is actually really fun and also more serious background stories. I'm pretty surprised how much content there actually is.
I thought the resolution would bother me, what she did at the start, but that was forgotten pretty quick.

I will 100% keep an eye on this one.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey guys, the end of Lisa got a little silly even by Solvalley standards, so in the future I'm going to improve this scene and create something a little longer and more meaningful. But this is not going to be the priority at the moment.

Seems like just a joke to me. TK has been very vocal that people shouldn't spend too much for these games. His own top tier is only a meager $6.
This sentence was just to make fun of these games that try to create an excessive monetization through Patreon. I even deleted those lines because I had no intention of leaving this in the game, it was just for this update itself.

About my tiers being low, it makes me feel more at ease. My games are simple and unpretentious and I think the "price" in Patreon needs to reflect that. Sometimes I get stressed thinking that I'm going to disappoint people who trust me because of some bad updates. If I had a $20 tier, that feeling would become dominant and I could no longer have any pleasure doing the games.

Quick question, the last version I played was 0.7.0. Does anybody know if my saves will be compatible? The engine or the interface hasn't been upgraded or modified?

Any info is appreciated. :)
It will probably work. I have not made any major changes other than adding content.

I'm surprised. This game is actually really fun and also more serious background stories. I'm pretty surprised how much content there actually is.
I thought the resolution would bother me, what she did at the start, but that was forgotten pretty quick.

I will 100% keep an eye on this one.
The resolution of the game is ridiculous (1000x700). I reccomend playing in the window mode because on a big monitor the images get even worse than they already are :cry:.

when android version release?
It's not me that makes these versions, so I do not know.

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
I can't view Alexandra first photoshoot the one with the two male models. Am I the only one? Mario doesn't even ask me to send it or not

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey guys, the end of Lisa got a little silly even by Solvalley standards, so in the future I'm going to improve this scene and create something a little longer and more meaningful. But this is not going to be the priority at the moment.

This sentence was just to make fun of these games that try to create an excessive monetization through Patreon. I even deleted those lines because I had no intention of leaving this in the game, it was just for this update itself.

About my tiers being low, it makes me feel more at ease. My games are simple and unpretentious and I think the "price" in Patreon needs to reflect that. Sometimes I get stressed thinking that I'm going to disappoint people who trust me because of some bad updates. If I had a $20 tier, that feeling would become dominant and I could no longer have any pleasure doing the games.

It will probably work. I have not made any major changes other than adding content.

The resolution of the game is ridiculous (1000x700). I reccomend playing in the window mode because on a big monitor the images get even worse than they already are :cry:.

It's not me that makes these versions, so I do not know.
Yeah the resolution leaves something to desire, but you'll get used to it over time.

SoraGG

Feb 9, 2018
Good work sir this is nice game. Overall the game is 9.5/10 especially for the story of each girls i really like it.
I hope you will keep updating this game :D

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I can't view Alexandra first photoshoot the one with the two male models. Am I the only one?
Did you ask the owner of cams recording it to send you photos? Check your e-mail if you have asked...

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I checked the email after the event but he didn't send it. I think he didn't even asked me if I wanted the photos
Interesting... Well, what have The Master of Solvalley Universe, @TK8000, to say about it? A Bug or Wrong Choices?

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I can't view Alexandra first photoshoot the one with the two male models. Am I the only one?
I removed this option because it appeared in both vanilla and hardcore mode (when it should only appear in hardcore). Yes, I was extremely lazy and simply removed rather than fixing it.

When I finish all the storylines I intend to play the whole game again and go making improvements and adding details. It will be at this moment that I will fix all the problems of the game.

Koro2099

Aug 21, 2017
I removed this option because it appeared in both vanilla and hardcore mode (when it should only appear in hardcore). Yes, I was extremely lazy and simply removed rather than fixing it.

When I finish all the storylines I intend to play the whole game again and go making improvements and adding details. It will be at this moment that I will fix all the problems of the game.
thanks i really liked tha scene

db098

Jul 1, 2017
here is a save file that should be pretty much done. game is pretty dang good alot of content would consider giving him some $

Reactions: Yamiro
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes