Yamiro

May 8, 2018
here is a save file that should be pretty much done. game is pretty dang good alot of content would consider giving him some $
I appreciate for the save file, and about giving him some $ that's beyond my limit cause i have little problem with my budget.. = student & jobless.

Ether way thanks and thanks to the developer.. :love:

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I wasn't expecting to end up laughing my dumb ass off at stupid shit in this game so often... "I think you killed my sister" etc, caught me way off guard hahaha.

PhaelC

Jan 7, 2018
@TK8000, I really love your game - I never expected to laugh so much at a game like this, but you've really put something great together here!

I play a lot of Honey Select as well, and I was going to load up the characters you've shared into my game. I saw that Victoria wasn't in the collection you shared on page 36 - would you mind posting her card as well? I tried searching the card booru but I had no luck :(

If it's too much trouble - no worries. Thanks anyways for the game!

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Probably asking for too much here but can you post your HS scene of the house from House Arrest? I need a big house like that.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000, I really love your game - I never expected to laugh so much at a game like this, but you've really put something great together here!

I play a lot of Honey Select as well, and I was going to load up the characters you've shared into my game. I saw that Victoria wasn't in the collection you shared on page 36 - would you mind posting her card as well? I tried searching the card booru but I had no luck :(

If it's too much trouble - no worries. Thanks anyways for the game!
Here the newest RAR file with all characters, including Victoria:

I put a sample image with some characters in case you have to adjust the colors.

Probably asking for too much here but can you post your HS scene of the house from House Arrest? I need a big house like that.
The house was made by an extremely talented Japanese player, but I do not know his name. The image is attached below. But keep in mind that it is requires a lot of processing power, so at House Arrest I split the house into several smaller scenes.

About the question you asked in the House Arrest topic, there are several ways to improve the original quality of the images and the results will be very different depending on the path you decide to follow.

If you are interested in getting images similar to mine (example below), you need to install LRE. The LRE will allow you to use different LUTs, I use the one made by Nyaacho.

After installing the LRE with Nyaacho's LUT, you need to adjust the skin tone of the characters. For this, it is recommended to use the correct textures. I use the "nyaacho body EX01" for the body skin and "nyaacho face EX 01" for the faces.

Once you have set the correct textures, you need to adjust the skin colors. In the case of Alanna (image below), I use the following values:
hue: 08
saturation: 22
value: 75

intensity: 17
softness: 73

I usually make small variations on these numbers to get other skin tones. There is a problem with these settings, tought: the color of the skin gets brighter than the color of the clothes. But it is not something so noticeable.

Lastly, there is lights. A lot of people like to do complex lighting but I prefer the simplest way possible. I do not use any extra light source in my scenes. All I do is adjust the overall light. You need the mod "StudioNEOaddon",
so you can use the "trilight" option. Choose "trilight" and activate the three light sources (up, side, down). Adjust something like this:
up: 100,100,100
side: 95,95,95
down: 90,90,90
You can adjust these values until you find something that pleases you.

The problem with using only overall lighting is that objects will cast shadows on the characters. To avoid this, I use the "Renderer Mod Editor", select all objects (except for the characters) and disable the "cast shadow" option.

That's basically it. This way you can get good images without wasting too much time.

Here's the image style I get this way:
20181227112318482.png

How can I unlock scene 51-57, 71-73, I am lost...
51-57: study 3x in the library to unlock the first scene.
71-73: use gym 3x

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
this game is so hot man. congrats.
if it is okay for me to wish a content in future,
i'd like a nina scene, and kirk' mom's story line to continue.
again, good work (y)

Reactions: IceBearApproves

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Havent played this one in a while, is there no more incest patch ? did the dev completely remove that plotline ? Or is there some other way to activate it now ?
Events with Lara are still in the game. I did not adapt the text correctly for Patreon's censorship, so at various times Alex calls her "sister".

this game is so hot man. congrats.
if it is okay for me to wish a content in future,
i'd like a nina scene, and kirk' mom's story line to continue.
again, good work (y)
I'm going to do events with Nina (Tatiana's lesbian girlfriend). In fact, I intend to redo all the images and texts of Tatiana's events. She's my favorite character and I want to do something decent for her.

Please do more scenes for every milf character in the game! Especially the step mom! Can't go wrong with Milfs! :love:
That's what I intend to do.

Omniel

Jun 28, 2017
Hey @TK8000 you have made a really good game. I like it very much:)
But I was unable to get all the scene like 88-90 which are with shibuya and 92-93 victoria and 97 Verdi

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey @TK8000 you have made a really good game. I like it very much:)
But I was unable to get all the scene like 88-90 which are with shibuya and 92-93 victoria and 97 Verdi
To start the Shibuya storyline you need to deposit 4k into the bank.

To see Verdi's scene 97 you need to offer her sex while at work. But if you have done her skin treatment event, you miss the chance to see this scene.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Hey @TK8000 not sure if someone already reported it, but just wanted to let you know I found a tiny bug in your game. If you click on the PC at home, and go to saved images, everything from 22 to 32 doesn't display, saying missing image or can not display. If memory serves me right I think most of those images are from the mom (Alexandra) photo shoot where she gets gang banged and the Mario pics.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes