Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@TK8000 can I use you character cards on honey select unlimited?
I can actually answer that for you since I have HS Unlimited rather than the original with all the patches... No they don't work for some odd reason, the game doesn't recognize them and never loads them as defaults or anything... Sucks as some of the Solvalley girls are damn awesome models...

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hey @TK8000 not sure if someone already reported it, but just wanted to let you know I found a tiny bug in your game. If you click on the PC at home, and go to saved images, everything from 22 to 32 doesn't display, saying missing image or can not display. If memory serves me right I think most of those images are from the mom (Alexandra) photo shoot where she gets gang banged and the Mario pics.
I removed the option to ask for those photos, but if you are using old saves you can still access the gallery, but there are no images.
That's because all the scenes involving other male characters should only appear in "harcore" mode and when I was fixing this I decided to delete this option instead of correcting it (I was lazy).

TK do you have a download link for that Nyaacho LUT you were talking about
Attached!

If I'm not mistaken, for this LUT to work you need the mods: "4K Difuse skin" and "LRE"

Here the Nyaacho's textures for bodies:

Reactions: Mishalove

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I removed the option to ask for those photos, but if you are using old saves you can still access the gallery, but there are no images.
That's because all the scenes involving other male characters should only appear in "harcore" mode and when I was fixing this I decided to delete this option instead of correcting it (I was lazy).

Attached!

If I'm not mistaken, for this LUT to work you need the mods: "4K Difuse skin" and "LRE"

Here the Nyaacho's textures for bodies:
Dang your laziness !! Lol kidding.

I liked those images, they were hot, and as a staunch hater of NTR I dont think anything in this game has come across as that for me. The most depressing parts was Lisa and her backstory at the strip club, and even that wasnt NTR, just shady and cruel.

Heck I was hoping for a scene where we convince poor Kirk to get in on the action with his mom Verdi, after all we shared tons of chicks with him already (at least I did... Stella, Barbara, Lisa, etc).

Also kudos on your new designs, of the newer chicks (since v 0.7) every single one is breath taking... Marian is my personal fave ! but Verdi is hot as a green chick, and downright stunning after the cure, Monica is sexy as hell, Victoria is walking sex ! Miranda's mom and maid (Aurora and Ardi) are amazing !

It makes me even more depressed that they dont work in HS Unlimited... :(

Bob_Anon

Oct 26, 2018
I'm stuck on Stella right now. Where can I find the wine bottle to progress in her story, she's currently mad at me.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
when did this happn
RPG Maker Versions.
When I did the port for Renpy I did not reuse that scene. This for several reasons, I did these scenes in the old version of Honey Select and could not rotate the members of the characters right, so it was strange and uglier than normal.
Linda's model is very ugly and I want to redo it (along with the scenes).
Then it will be things to add in the near future.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I'm stuck on Stella right now. Where can I find the wine bottle to progress in her story, she's currently mad at me.
Downtown -> Super Market

Then click on the arrow in the drinks area and buy the expensive wine.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Downtown -> Super Market

Then click on the arrow in the drinks area and buy the expensive wine.
Just so you know in case you want to look at it in the future, the "replay gallery" for that scene with the wine is broken...
Alex assumes that you dont have the wine and just leaves rather than showing the hot makeout session that took place
when you did have the wine.

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
it is a good thing that you as a developer rapidly respond here. this forum can be used as a feedback mechanism but most devs don't use it for some reason. but again, making games according to what people want can make the dev lost his interests in the game. anyway, i like your games man, you are good.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Sabrina is super sexy hope to see more of her. Sarah Minji and Mireia are also super sexy. Nina is super cute. Adele is also very cute. Dr. Emma Watson (I changed her name to this)is very hot looking. Mia is cute looking. Mary looks pretty cute. Milena is hot looking. Fenella was nice looking. Tatiana was cute looking. Aya was cute. Kyra and Gianna were cute.

Man the MC can destroy a wet dream the honey select creator needs to be updated to where the males are given a paper bag on character creation so that we don't have to look at their ugly faces but I guess that's what paint net is for. I just wish it came with a smiley face stamp to cover their faces with instead of just painting over them.

I edited many Lara responses so she is a sister. Like when people say but he's your brother. I changed her response to who fucking cares now shut the fuck up and let me fuck my brothers brains out.

I did rip out some scripts to prevent somethings from firing off with some of the girls. I also edited some other stuff.

Narzes

Mar 1, 2018
@TK8000 I found a very minor typo in the Lisa route. After you get the blackmail evidence and go in the bathroom with Lisa and her mother, there is a dialogue where the speaker is said to be lisa but i presume it has to be Alex. The sentence is :
I've never seen a woman so thin.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Any one know how to trigger meeting tatiana scene? She is the last one i think that i haven't finished.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Look through everyone's replay and see what they have left. Are there any hearts on the map? Hearts = events. I can't remember but I might of first found her at the library sitting at one of the desks.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Look through everyone's replay and see what they have left. Are there any hearts on the map? Hearts = events. I can't remember but I might of first found her at the library sitting at one of the desks.
nope no hearts i hit a wall i tried studying at the library, the gym, and the beach.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Zeekius

Did you look at everyone's replay tab when on the map to see if they have any scenes that are not unlocked? Ending scenes can be ignored as those are only unlocked when you pick the girl you wan to propose to and are not needed to unlock her. Somethings don't happen till a event happens. Also check the mail on the computer and look at the phone.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
@Zeekius

Did you look at everyone's replay tab when on the map to see if they have any scenes that are not unlocked? Ending scenes can be ignored as those are only unlocked when you pick the girl you wan to propose to and are not needed to unlock her. Somethings don't happen till a event happens. Also check the mail on the computer and look at the phone.
I have already looked through the mail on computer and done every possible girls ending available.

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
@TK8000 I found a very minor typo in the Lisa route. After you get the blackmail evidence and go in the bathroom with Lisa and her mother, there is a dialogue where the speaker is said to be lisa but i presume it has to be Alex. The sentence is :
I've never seen a woman so thin.
Thanks! I just corrected it.

Curiosity: When I tested the game I had realized this, I even thought it had corrected, but I probably ended up correcting another mistake and forgetting this.

Any one know how to trigger meeting tatiana scene? She is the last one i think that i haven't finished.
library 3 times
I will modify this in future versions so Tatiana will appear the first time you study. This is because it is not necessary to study in the library since Lucy's storyline makes the player's intelligence go up automatically.

Reactions: Sseff
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes