Jan 28, 2018
No problem, my English sucks too.

About this end, originally the end of Lucy would just be the wedding followed by the sex scene. But I really thought that because it was the end of the game, it needed to contain some drama. So I invented that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. The original epilogue, in my view, was "good" because it marks the return to nonsense comedy after a drama.

However, many players did not like that. I then decided to make a definite and happy ending to a love story in Renpy's version. Apparently the players did not like this either. So I decided not to mess around with it and continue the next events, otherwise I'll be making different endings for Lucy the rest of my life lol.
I don't know that it matters, but for what it's worth I appreciate Lucy's "Happy end". Good ends are always welcome, at least in my opinion. Bad Ends/NTR/etc. abounds in great numbers both in terms of games and just doujinshi in general (and for whatever reason almost always have better art than most that don't fall into those categories), so having something quality of a different/the opposite category is nice. ^_^

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Some of these endings he reforms from being a douche, other ones that's what he remains. Guess it really does depend on the girl.

Lara or Kyra are probably still the best endings.
Though Lucy was rather romantic.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Any update on anastasia ending??
Not yet. I am having a bit of trouble working right now because of renovations in my house. But it will be worth it. When the renovation is over, I'll have an "office" to work on in my games without interruptions and without having to share the room with other people (which is a great advantage when it comes to make adult games).

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Not yet. I am having a bit of trouble working right now because of renovations in my house. But it will be worth it. When the renovation is over, I'll have an "office" to work on in my games without interruptions and without having to share the room with other people (which is a great advantage when it comes to make adult games).
Take all the time you need i know you will not release any crap Please make the 2 paths wild i would love to get hitched to all 3 sisters and knock them all up good on the farm and have a 3way hunnymoon on the farm in a hay stack with lost of horses watching

Reactions: TK8000 and Alvass

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Just played the game and i think i love the art. Any suggestion a game like this ? I mean the art
some games from Illusion ;)
Max's Life, Harem Hotel, Mythic Manor

All of those use the same art style.
I don't want to be a party pooper, but:

2. Game Threads, Fan Art, etc

1. All discussions in these threads should be kept on topic
    • Do not branch the topic off into posting random pictures, trolling, etc
    • Please do not advertise other games in game threads, this will often derail discussion
And @PapaMuda : Just make a new thread like everyone else... ;)

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi TK800 how was the new year hope you dident get too drunk I know i did. any how how is the next update cUmming up wink wink just wonted to know i am still haveing dreams about the 3 sisters and the mc having a barn wedding with all 3 and then the orgy hunny moon in the hat stacks with all the farm animals looking on what a rush that would be

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi TK800 how was the new year hope you dident get too drunk I know i did. any how how is the next update cUmming up wink wink just wonted to know i am still haveing dreams about the 3 sisters and the mc having a barn wedding with all 3 and then the orgy hunny moon in the hat stacks with all the farm animals looking on what a rush that would be
Hi. The end of the year was good, but what really got in my way was a renovation in my house. I lost several days of work.

However, the renovation is over and now I have an appropriate workplace. I'm finishing an update with some scenes from House Arrest and then I'll start doing Solvalley's new update. I still do not know if I'm going to do an update with just the two Anastacia endings (which I would do in a few days) or if I use the rest of the month to do a bigger update.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes