Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I've been thinking about it today. I have a good amount of Solvalley images in 4K, so I can use these images to remake the game in 1080p.

Problem: I would have to redo a lot of these images because the overall quality is very low (only recently I have adjusted the Honey Select to look decent). And I don't have all the game images in 4K (for example, all of Lucy's storyline except the first event is missing).

So for now it will not be possible to solve the problem of resolution.

However, after I finish all the storylines I'm going to rework the entire Solvalley in my spare time and make a "beautiful" version of the game with high resolution and redrawn images and animations to make it more attractive.
:pdam i was just going to ask if you whanted to wait i see you and i think alot alike im on my 21st play through and im on Lucy now her romance is the best and Kira allso IMO. Just i thaught you never seem to Not amaze me keep up the good work and PLEASE take a break now and then so many devs burn out or just start a new project your not the same and i allso have all of your games they have alot of replayablity that most dont take care friend:love::love::p:D

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
@TK8000
I've read earlier that Lara is one of the least loved character. For some reason she is my favourite. Is there a chance for her to get an ending? Or with Alexandra? (I'm fine with both)
I would love to marry Lara so SHE is a sex freak like mc and i find her sexy as hell and dam funny

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
No, the scenes are the same with some punctual differences. And if you want to see both variants, just watch the replays, the vanilla / hardcore option modifies the replays as well, so you do not have to play the game more than once.

She will have her ending, along with Alexandra (it will be up to the player to make the choices during the final scene and choose one of the two, or maybe both at the same time, I still do not know how it will be exactly).

You probably have to go to the "downtown" and "public pool". There you meet her younger sister and give continuity to Anastacia events.

And about Lucy, her storyline is complete, has the ending scene, date event, specials, etc. I'm just going to do one more event with her in the future, a special ending that the player gets her and Milena pregnant.
dam lucy and milena prego sweet i love those to but please done forget Adele she is sweet allso and the short hair is a good change please give her some love 2 she deserves a lovely ending allso

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
um guys could some 1 tell me how i meet with this two
1-ruzena and shibuya
2-victoria
the only sences i need to play to end 0.12

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
um guys could some 1 tell me how i meet with this two
1-ruzena and shibuya
2-victoria
the only sences i need to play to end 0.12
1. put money in the bank until it reaches 4000 (it's fast)
2. talk to Ruzena about new business opportunities
3. do the events with Ruzena (follow the heart icons, you have to call her from home, and also talk to her again in the bank)
4. after these events Shibuya appears in the bar
5. Talk to Shibuya. Victoria is going to scold you for talking to the bar customers. From here you can make sex events with Victoria talking directly to her at the bar

Reactions: x_man

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
Is there anyway to get Verdi "Sex with Verdi at work" scene if you already cured her of her condition?perhaps some kind of console command,its just a bother to redone whole game becouse you missed a single scene!

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there anyway to get Verdi "Sex with Verdi at work" scene if you already cured her of her condition?perhaps some kind of console command,its just a bother to redone whole game becouse you missed a single scene!
$ event_verdi_level_3 = False

In the next version this scene will unlock automatically after the player healed Verdi.

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
A little modification in the style of Solvalley animations
View attachment 230919
Hello guys!
Since Solvalley School is too big, I've decided to change the way I do the animations to to make the game take up less memory.
Until now, in Solvalley, animations are often long videos that pass automatically. From now on, I'm adopting the same style that I use in HS Tutor, that is, the animation is repeated in an eternal looping (including audio) until the player decides to move on.
I think in this way the game gets better (the player commands the animations) plus the size of the file also decreases.

About the next update
My intention is to finish the following scenes:
1. Anastacia's house 1
2. Anastacia's house 2 (visiting her mom)
3. Anastacia ending 1 (solo)
4. Anastacia ending 2 (harem)
5. Adele scenes (the library girl)
I want to end it all day 31/January. If I happen to be unable to do both Anastacia endings, I will emphasize the end of the harem on the farm, leaving Solo for later.

The player will be able to choose which of the two ends he wants for now. But when I make the another game mode (limited time), the end will depend on the choices the player made in the events of Anastacia and her sisters.
In addition to these scenes, there are also about 3 or 4 incomplete scenes from previous updates, but that have not made animations and text yet. If I have time, I'll add them too.
View attachment 230920
This milf with massive tits is the mother of Anastacia (called Valentina), who until now had not been presented to the player. Note: I slightly modified the character of one I found on the internet. ;)
Update for Solvalley. I have accidentally posted it at House Arrest thread. Sorry about that.

Reactions: partanen

lkgdflkgjd

Jun 7, 2017
How many Endings there will be with multiple characters(Lucy/Milena)and others like that and will there be an Overall Harem Ending that includes Many/Majority/All girls at all?

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I'm making this scene right now. After meeting Sarah and her friends at school, you can call her and go to her home.

As Sarah intends to lose her virginity with Alex, she creates a plan to get her mother out of the house while the visit lasts, and for this she throws all the drinking water away and then says she does not want to drink tap water because of a recent outbreak of cholera in Solvalley, forcing his mother to go out to the market to buy more. As you can see, another normal day in Solvalley lol.

Below is the image of Sarah as she thinks of her brilliant plan:

How do i meet sarah at school? Ive met her at the beach, but ive almost done everything else that isnt sarah related, and ive yet to see her appear at school. Which particular character story to i need to trigger the school scene with sarah?

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
How do i meet sarah at school? Ive met her at the beach, but ive almost done everything else that isnt sarah related, and ive yet to see her appear at school. Which particular character story to i need to trigger the school scene with sarah?
ok you have to meet her mother in school with teacher teacher will say she needs a good fuck she will give you her address and sarah will be at door when you leave the teachers room

Reactions: HathgarNiche

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
ok you have to meet her mother in school with teacher teacher will say she needs a good fuck she will give you her address and sarah will be at door when you leave the teachers room
allso to get it started i think you have to viset kirks mom 1 time at nucler plant that whn i showed up on map to me right after i worked 1 time at plant map heart shows up on map for school

Reactions: HathgarNiche

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
ok, thanks for the help. Seemed it was Lucy's story i needed to progress, needed to meet anna at the school, which is the same scene you meet sarah's mom in.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
ok, thanks for the help. Seemed it was Lucy's story i needed to progress, needed to meet anna at the school, which is the same scene you meet sarah's mom in.
yup i allways do Lucy first i find her ending vary romantic and of course the bitch rich girl who i ended up nocking her up and her mother is now having twins

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Kyra have the best line in the game cute storyline and some other stuff but..

i still waiting the stella and kyra family harem end.

Reactions: Piyush3362

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
He says next update is probably a week out. I think with the holidays and all he only had time to finish the update for his other game, House Arrest.
A few pages back he stated that he was allmost done with the mid jan Update and asked is he should release it or wait a liitle bit and make a big update i said i would wait i would rather have a big update then a small one

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes