Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
TK can you post scenes of your school? I mean the hallways and some of the rooms. I don't know where to get school maps. Only classroom.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Started playing this game and kinda bothered w/ the mc's personality acting like a douche and everyone just forgives and accept his behavior to the point they love him while acting like an ass.

Reactions: Largo

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Started playing this game and kinda bothered w/ the mc's personality acting like a douche and everyone just forgives and accept his behavior to the point they love him while acting like an ass.
It's both parody, and i think the point.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How do i get some point on Appearance ?
just start this game today..look very fun and hot!

Where can i get some info about Vanilla mode or hardcore etc.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
How do i get some point on Appearance ?
just start this game today..look very fun and hot!

Where can i get some info about Vanilla mode or hardcore etc.
Easy Vanilla is full game - some great stull hardcore means you get more options in game like 3 somes and sharing some fun with kirk but it all up to you i usaly allways play hardcore and if im in a bad mood kirk gets left out

Reactions: lTTMl and Baxonius

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
According to the most recent post on Patreon an update should be released ~sometime today (25th Feb)
See the post below

Feb 24 at 7:27pm

Within 24h I will make the link available here.

The last Anastacia event took forever to finish. It has more than 200 images and 50 animations, 4000 lines of code, etc (a "normal" event has about 400-600 lines)... But tomorrow the new version will be available here.

After that, I will resume HS Tutor. I plan to create a "dev diary" here in my Patreon, so I want to detail what I'm doing almost daily. For example:

Dev Diary # 003: Today I created the animations for this event, I added this location to visit, blablablah

I want to do this so that it is possible for my patrons to better judge the content I am creating. I find this important because at least I personally do not like to spend money without having some feedback that the person I am paying is doing something.

Bye! - TK 8000

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
According to the most recent post on Patreon an update should be released ~sometime today (25th Feb)
See the post below

Feb 24 at 7:27pm

Within 24h I will make the link available here.

The last Anastacia event took forever to finish. It has more than 200 images and 50 animations, 4000 lines of code, etc (a "normal" event has about 400-600 lines)... But tomorrow the new version will be available here.

After that, I will resume HS Tutor. I plan to create a "dev diary" here in my Patreon, so I want to detail what I'm doing almost daily. For example:

Dev Diary # 003: Today I created the animations for this event, I added this location to visit, blablablah

I want to do this so that it is possible for my patrons to better judge the content I am creating. I find this important because at least I personally do not like to spend money without having some feedback that the person I am paying is doing something.

Bye! - TK 8000
:love: You are the man cant wait for the HS Tutor update oh zoey my love:love::love::love:(y)

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes