り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted
Game Download: Solvalley School 0.13.0​
Hi! For those who have version 0.12.0 installed, it is recommended to install only the patch! If you find any problems in the patches, or bugs in the game, please let me know!

Downloads:
PC Version (0.13.0):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MAC Version (0.13.0):

BugFix: [attached below]
In this file there are two scripts with the necessary corrections for Replay 101 (Verdi and Alexandra) to work correctly. Unzip the file and copy the scripts to the "game" folder (PC version) and overwrite the old files. I'm not sure if the procedure works in versions for MAC.

How to install the patch:
You need to move the contents of the patch to the folder where Solvalley 0.12.0 is installed, so that old files are overwritten by the new ones.
The easiest way to do this is to unpack the contents of the patch into a new folder, open this folder, copy the contents and then paste it into the 0.12.0 folder. Overwrite everything.

About this version:
With this version, all the girls that appear in the prologue have their final scenes. That means Solvalley is almost done.
There are still several characters whose storyline has not yet been developed, as well as some scenes that I still have to add, as well as some scenes to improve (Lisa and Lara's endings scenes will be modified soon). I'm going to work on all of this in the future.
In the next updates I will emphasize the story of Sarah and Ruzena.

What am I going to do now:
I'm going to work on HS Tutor. As some patrons felt that doing a daily update with the news can be excessive, I will detail the development of the new version at least once a week, showing in detail the new additions and modifications.
Bye!

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
I don't know if TK8000 is the one creating the small patches to upgrade or the community, but damn I love you whoever. Can have high quality updates without downloading 3 gigs every month and a half or so.

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
This is my save for all gallery unlocked in 0.13 If someone want to see the replay, it can be used

Reactions: 0zymand1as

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School [v0.13.0 Bugfix] [TK8000] - Original Size: 2.85GB

Download PC (626MB): - - -

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Solvalley School [v0.13.0 Bugfix] [TK8000] - Original Size: 2.85GB

Download PC (626MB): - - -

Having waited just two hours would have spared me so much bandwidth and suffering - CURSE MY LUCK!!!!

But thanks, great addition. Might end up Dloading your version just to get some spare room in my HD.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes