Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
that explains it I thought I did something wrong or if I need to "continue" seeing Amanda, by the way, was the beach part with Amanda the only sense in this update? or are there more of Amanda
From what i see in the changelog, there is nothing new with Amanda. I was looking for a way to call Mary too because i wanted to share more ice cream with her. :sneaky:

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
Guys I wanted to translate 1 game in Italian due the unfunny event happened some times ago, I don't know why I decided to be fool enough to pick this huge game.
Actually the first reason is that is a freaking good game, the second is that is quite easy English, and it does not require a complex translation.
It has the little problem of being.... BIG so freaking BIG. But I'll complete it. In few days I rushed some part, but I'll take it easy from now on.
Code:
Translated file:
chara
emails
events_aya 50%
events_obrigr
map_girls
map
option
screen ~90%
I'll need some Italians to check for typos once I finish.

tomcire

Jun 12, 2018
I see a lot of people saying that the "graphics" are bad. Please, I like this 3d cartoon style so much, don't stray from it. Also, people say the conversations are dumb. That's an understatement, the shit the characters spout is near retarded, and I love it. Keep up the awesome work.... if OC even reads this.
Dude the graphics are not "bad", they are just core Honey Select.
Loot at your signature, you have Mythic Manor. They too use HS, and look the difference.
It is not "bad", it is just that other games are more outstanding.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I check my gally. looking like i missing Minji. (65-68)

what did i wrong choice?

any have a save with full gallery? mind to share?

tmking

Sep 18, 2017
The sex scenes with Anastasia are not working for me. Just a black screen with sound and the click indicator

EDIT re unpacked and it works now

May 2, 2017
After playing this game for a week non stop, I finally managed to get caught up and I gotta say that this is one of the best game in this site. Seems like the game will end after few more updates which makes me sad, but I hope Dev's next game will be as good as this, if not better. Also I can't decide on who's the best girl in this. Every girl is likable in their own way and is well fleshed out. Who was your favorite? For me it'd probably be Lisa, Aya, Kyra or Lucy.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
@TK8000 Replay Gallery error with "101. Verdi and Alexandra". I got the error both in Vanilla and Hardcore mode. Also, if you check the replay through "Girls" in map GUI, the last scene of Verdi is somewhat "disabled".

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
@TK8000 Replay Gallery error with "101. Verdi and Alexandra". I got the error both in Vanilla and Hardcore mode. Also, if you check the replay through "Girls" in map GUI, the last scene of Verdi is somewhat "disabled".

EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FWIW I have the exact same replay error with scene 101 although I do have scene 99 as well so I don't think that the cause of the issue.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
FWIW I have the exact same replay error with scene 101 although I do have scene 99 as well so I don't think that the cause of the issue.
It seems it's not the problem indeed. I'm making a list of the replays with "vanilla/hardcore" options and that's how I found the error with 101. I hope @TK8000 would make a hint for scene with "cross scenes" in replay lists like different text color or something. Anything else, it's perfect.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I think Market and other where MC can buy sruff need a Info before buy stuff.

a view it tell if you buy a book arnold schwarzenegger it will give you more/boost strength.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
I think Market and other where MC can buy sruff need a Info before buy stuff.

a view it tell if you buy a book arnold schwarzenegger it will give you more/boost strength.
I guess it's too late now since the game is in almost "complete" version; or am I wrong at that point.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I guess it's too late now since the game is in almost "complete" version; or am I wrong at that point.
Well, when i play first time Solvalley School and didn't know if i buy book arnold and encyclopedia then would get more boost.
now i play again todau therefor i know if i buy those stuff it give more boost.

if the dev make a view about all buy stuff that would be great for all new players.

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes