pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Pretty good, the scenes are exciting, the girls are awesome, many are right in my strike zone, the story is good even the animations are some of the best around but the swearing needs to be toned down. I mean seriously, cut it down by a hundred and it should be more manageable. Too many Fucks and the like. It's not realistic and it ruins immersion. What kind of teacher says to her students "Fuck" every two sentences? Or what mother say to her daugther "Fuck I told you blabla", or daugther say to her mother "Fuck, mom this is two ply toilet paper, not 3 ".
Yes it might happens in real life, but not every two sentences and not with everyone in normal conversation as if its perfectly normal.
Maybe they'll say "damn it" at times and the likes but come on...

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
how do i call Mary ( snobby rich girl from the beach?) her friend at the photoshoot keeps asking if i called her but theres no option to

idontu

Sep 17, 2016
Pretty good, the scenes are exciting, the girls are awesome, many are right in my strike zone, the story is good even the animations are some of the best around but the swearing needs to be toned down. I mean seriously, cut it down by a hundred and it should be more manageable. Too many Fucks and the like. It's not realistic and it ruins immersion. What kind of teacher says to her students "Fuck" every two sentences? Or what mother say to her daugther "Fuck I told you blabla", or daugther say to her mother "Fuck, mom this is two ply toilet paper, not 3 ".
Yes it might happens in real life, but not every two sentences and not with everyone in normal conversation as if its perfectly normal.
It's a comedy game tbh, not supposed to be taken seriously

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
It's a comedy game tbh, not supposed to be taken seriously
I'm not sure what to say... Comedy or not it's distracting. Being a comedy doesn't excuse everything does it?
I like almost all other aspects of the game I just don't this one. It's not a deal breaker but it's taking me out of the game as its probably one of the most used word in the game. If you don't count pronouns.

terryfarris

Nov 19, 2018
I dont know were your from but in the fucken U S
of fucken A, WE TEND TO FUCKEN cuss alot . With a fuck fuck here , and a fuck fuck
their. Here a fuck,their a fuck,everywhere a motherfucken, fuck, fuck .

Reactions: DRinWV

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Damn, anyone else getting a crash when trying to replay scene 101 in the replay gallery?

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
so is the beach part with Mary when you're with Amanda?
because I got it and Mary hands "a" number to you to "call" her but theres no option and when you go to the photo place that redhead girlfriend of hers ask you if you contacted her yet but all you can say is no I haven't is that more for Amanda's path?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
so is the beach part with Mary when you're with Amanda?
because I got it and Mary hands "a" number to you to "call" her but theres no option and when you go to the photo place that redhead girlfriend of hers ask you if you contacted her yet but all you can say is no I haven't is that more for Amanda's path?
From what i've seen Mary's path is not implemented yet.

Oct 17, 2018
I see a lot of people saying that the "graphics" are bad. Please, I like this 3d cartoon style so much, don't stray from it. Also, people say the conversations are dumb. That's an understatement, the shit the characters spout is near retarded, and I love it. Keep up the awesome work.... if OC even reads this.

Reactions: halil123

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
I see a lot of people saying that the "graphics" are bad. Please, I like this 3d cartoon style so much, don't stray from it. Also, people say the conversations are dumb. That's an understatement, the shit the characters spout is near retarded, and I love it. Keep up the awesome work.... if OC even reads this.
The game is almost complete, i doubt he'd change graphic styles now :D

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wonder if there will be "propose" to Alexandra option. Also was expecting to maybe see her and/or the sister visiting the farm for some fun since everyone there is ok with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Needs more content of those two.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I know you can "ignore" the option but why is there a "propose" to a girl Alex said I himself he's not the type that he was only "made" to just fuck around with girls and leave them so it doesn't make sense that there is an option at all I seen all the girls endings so far that are up and not all in the end truly love Alex and neither does he, he just wants to fuck, fuck, fuck and for fuck sake that in one of the endings Ann Lucy mother she had his kid and it was feeding time for the baby but Alex said the child can wait I love the girls and their stories but Alex he's dull boring af does not care about anything in life his fall back word is I have my dads money I can do the fuck I want

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes