DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Well, when i play first time Solvalley School and didn't know if i buy book arnold and encyclopedia then would get more boost.
now i play again todau therefor i know if i buy those stuff it give more boost.

if the dev make a view about all buy stuff that would be great for all new players.
Yep, that would be even better for new players. To be honest, I just finished the game without using the books (STR/INT) but I bought the items for "appearance" in which until now, don't know if that was relevant in the game.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Yep, that would be even better for new players. To be honest, I just finished the game without using the books (STR/INT) but I bought the items for "appearance" in which until now, don't know if that was relevant in the game.
The appearance thing comes into play with Miranda.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
The appearance thing comes into play with Miranda.
Ohh, never had that problem because I boost my stats to 50 points before progressing the game. Since I bought ALL appearance items, it went to 150/100. But, it doesn't matter since I already finished the game. I could give some new players a "script" (max stats and a bit of starting money) but that would take the fun out of their game experience.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
You should start every game by working in the bar.. Save the money and put in bank.
Once you have 100 on all stats you have enuff in the bank to never have to work again. That way you can put all the focus on the story and it won't take you more then 20 minutes or so. Love the bank intreset in SolValley.. Wish more games used a similar money making system :)

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
The game remains beautiful, great animations, but the work done with Valentina's hair was wonderful, congratulations Dev. Is it possible to do with the hair of others?

jfjfjfjfjf

Oct 8, 2018
@TK8000 Congratulations, Solvalley is amazing! I have been following you for a while and I decided and pledged you! Please, please make more scenes with KIRK and VERDI!! Please,please,please haha! The story behind and the build up between the two of them is fantastic! Please do it!! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Snarkpalidan

edit99

Aug 31, 2018
The world needs more Valentina scenes.
Also, the replays are locked even with a completed save. Is there a way to unlock them?

does the game needs walkthrough?
No, just interact with the girls in city map where you see hearts.

Reactions: piales
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes