Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
As an aside, what i would REALLY like to see from HS Tutor is a way to make male models that are not such terribly ugly motherfuckers.

Correction, terribly ugly dudes - the loss of motherfuckers would be a terrible tragedy sorely missed by the many "wincest" fans in the forums.:ROFLMAO:

May 26, 2018
I wrote this in a review, but truely felt the need to share it within the OP thread:

I originally downloaded this game at v0.9.0and was both somewhat bored, yet fascinated and excited about this game. The H scenes were fairly standard, based on reviews of Japanese Hentai and Ecchi Games, and yet they were very well done both in their presentation and animation. As far as the story line went, some of it seemed, at least to me, fairly boring and predictable. However I have to admit it flowed fairly well nonetheless.

I was especially pleased with the progression that showed in v0.13.0 bugfix. I enjoyed the game enough so that I actually PLAYED the game and read every text within the game. I especially liked and enjoyed the ability (once I made it to the "end" (no hearts on the map) where I could propose to a girl, watch her ending, and then go back to the game and propose again to a different girl. What would have been nice is a Harem Ending where Alex could have kept women of his choice (for example Kyra, Lara, Meranda, etc...) or other combinations of diffderent women (especially considering he hwas a "horndog" looking to fuck everyone).

However, what I found MOST pleasing was the progression of the storyline, and the fact that choices actually impacted the game. In truth, all in all I found this game both a "Fap worthy" game as well as a very good - and I might same excellent - Erotic game.

It carried a very large number of fetishes (incest, corruption, anal, and several others) that would appeal to a wide range of players, and yet did not detract from the game itself. What I liked most was a number of areas where the MC had the very real choice of doing nothing with a girl (if the player was predisposed to a particular girl) without breaking the game.

Hope to see more from this developer, both with this game as well as others.

All in all, a game worth downloading and playing

One thing that needs special mention: The Money earning... VERY well done and not grindy at all. As noted in a review here, all you really need do is work (for example at the Pub) for a few days, then invest the money in the bank (I worked both at the Pub and at the Waste area) and by my game ending had nearly 4 billion game dollars I played approximately 110 game days).

Qoted from Zippity Review: "The wedding story line with Lucy was probably the most visual novel part of this whole game, and it was a very cool love story ending. "

Playing Lucy's story line actually brought me to tears a bit; mainly because I had a friend - female - who committed suicide due to a failed relationship (she, however, was only 12 years old and suffered severe depression). I honesltly felt the developement of that story ending was not only well thought out, but extremely well developed and done. Kudos to TK8000 for that work of art!

Reactions: Boogie and rgnar62

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
Will there be anymore content for Shibuya (The boss at the bank)?

Edit: Nevermind, I found my answer on the Patreon page.

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
ok i just downloaded it and about to start playing, what is the difference between hardcore or vanilla?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is the feature - you can pick and choose who you want to share with your buddy - the dark glasses buddy - some you can keep to yourself. As the scenes are different (f+m vs. f+mm) of course you can decide what is your kink.

Reactions: FXM

FXM

Oct 2, 2017
That is the feature - you can pick and choose who you want to share with your buddy - the dark glasses buddy - some you can keep to yourself. As the scenes are different (f+m vs. f+mm) of course you can decide what is your kink.
then i don't get what is the vanilla version for, thanks

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The DEV 8000 said so ->

"I started doing Solvalley more than a year ago and there was no "vanilla" version in the old version of rpg maker. The game was basically just the hardcore version, with some more hardcore events than the ones that exist today lol.

I am trying to reconcile the two game modes in ways that please as many people as possible. Of course, this is impossible, there will always be a lot of unhappy people, but I will try to do my best for Solvalley to be a fun game for as many people as possible who enjoy this silly humor".

4.20 star(s) 158 Votes