HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
so how much of a content do we have in this update?
Guessing from past averages, maybe 6 to 10 scenes. Like all games, if you have played up to current, give it a wait for a bit, and come back in 4 or 5 updates.

If you support the devs, you should still do so, but dont spoil the games by hanging on every step.

Dweedle

May 20, 2017
so how much of a content do we have in this update?
As far as I know he's only mentioned what's in the preview of the new version, which is

Contents:
1. Anastacia house I, fucking Anastacia (full scene)
2. Anastacia house II, fucking Valentina (full scene)
3. Adele scene (only the penetration option)
4. Anastacia ending epilogue (very short!)
5. Some images from three future events
So the new version will contain at least the above.

If you guys were considering spending a dollar a month I would highly recommend it. You don't get much input into what's happening, maybe you get more at higher tiers I dunno, but I really feel like I get my money's worth because TK8000 just acts like an employee that cares. Which is a super boring description, but it's true. There's no pretentious artist who can't ever finish something because it gets boring to work on an older character (like Something Unlimited was for years, getting better now). There's no cynical sales/marketing guy teasing the possibility of sex with the main heroine for 30 updates without ever getting there. He knows what his audience wants and he delivers. He's always trying to improve with writing, animation, and technology, but he always does this while doing his best not to sacrifice content. The fact that Solvalley used to be RPGM is a good example of this.

Anyways enough sucking his dick. Hope you guys consider donating.

jahjin

Dec 24, 2017
can anyone tell me how to combine the .11 and .12 patch to the 9.9b ver? everytime i try i keep getting errors when i start the game

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
hello, I recently started to play this and I really like it.. I also have made some notes on some text correction suggestions..
if someone could help me get in touch with the dev so I can send him the changes I found so far so future players could enjoy the game even more :)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hello guys! I'm working to finish the next update on the 9th of this month. Maybe I'll finish up a little before, maybe a little later. With this update, I will complete my first goal with this game, which is to do the ending scenes of all the girls that appear in the prologue (Anastacia, Kyra, Lisa, Aya, Miranda, Lucy and Milena).

After that, my goal will be to finish all the storylines I started and left half way (Laura and sister, Ruzena and Shibuya, Sarah and friends, Sabrina, etc), as well as adding all the missing scenes like some dates.

However, these things I will do only after working a bit on HS Tutor because I have some good ideas that I want to try to implement in that game.

can anyone tell me how to combine the .11 and .12 patch to the 9.9b ver? everytime i try i keep getting errors when i start the game
If you have all the files compressed, try the following:

Unzip each one into their own folder. If you enter the folders, you will notice that they all have the necessary files for the game, except the media files (pictures, videos, etc.).

Use the 9.9b folder as the "official" folder.

Go to the folder where you unzipped the 0.11, copy everything, and paste it into the 9.9b folder so that the old files are overwritten.

Then do the same procedure with 0.12, paste everything into de 9.9b folder. Overwrite all content again.

hello, I recently started to play this and I really like it.. I also have made some notes on some text correction suggestions..
if someone could help me get in touch with the dev so I can send him the changes I found so far so future players could enjoy the game even more :)
Hello! People usually communicate with me by this email "tkcorp8000@gmail.com."

Or they also send me messages here in f95zone.

Or through the Discord. If you want this is the channel I created to talk about my games:

My Discord is kind of slow because I do not have the habit of participating a lot in this type of communities. But I always look there to answer questions.

You can talk to me right here too if you want.

Bye!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi TK8000 i found somthing funny 75+% of the time i see his insted of hers in ui when he talks about her in window is says him funny found that about 50+ times so far

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
TK has delivered nothing but quality throughout all his games. In terms of story I much prefer this lighter comedy style rather than how all Russian devs seem to think starting a sex game by saying the dad is dead, the sister is dying, the mother is almost gone etc etc etc. How the fuck that is supposed to set the tone I don't fucking know.

So light banter and then some awesome fucking is what its all about. Its no different to pulling someone when you're on a night out. You make them laugh, buy them drinks and then they swallow your nutsack. Fucking is fun, not dramatic. Unless you're some sort of emo fucktard.

So keep going as you are, TK. Hope eventually you reap the rewards you're due. My only criticism is that I'm not into Oriental chicks but personally I look past that and enjoy the content none the less.
Dam right a game with some naughty banter is what i love this game has it all nice chicks and some Dumb chicks and lez allso and of course some pretty freeky sex all you need in a GREAT game

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK 8000 posted
Solvalley update soon + info about the future​
Hello!
I'm almost finishing the new version of Solvalley, I need to make the final adjustments of just two events and then test the whole game (which will take a lot of time).
In a few days I'll make the update available showing the changelog in details.
With this update, I'm going to reach my first goal: after more than a year and a half, finally all the girls who appear in the prologue will have their stories completed!
I do not want to extend Solvalley any longer, so in the next updates I'm going to dedicate myself to finish the storylines of the secondary characters without adding new characters or new mechanics. Although I really like Solvalley, my intuition says it's time to deliver the final version of the game, which I intend to do in about 4 months from today.

House Arrest
As you know, the main story of House Arrest is already finished, but I'm adding scenes from Sandbox Mode. The next version of the game, which should be ready in next month, will be the last version that I will make available here in Patreon. This version will have, among new scenes, the "good ending" involving Alanna.
So, next month I will officially finish House Arrest. However, not all sandbox combinations will be available. I'm going to make the missing combinations in my free time and make it available instantly for all people, even those who are not patrons. My intention is that people who support me just by this game no longer need to spend money here, even though the updates of this game are simple and do not justify any more monetary support to be made.

HS Tutor
Recently I have received many messages from people interested in this game. I plan the new version to be ready by the end of February, focusing on Zoe, Mila, and adding the ability to meet girls at school in the morning and at various locations on weekends.
Soon I will be able to work much more in this game and I hope this reflects on more frequent updates. It's also extremely likely that I will finish Solvalley before HS Tutor, so my time, at one point, will be 100% focused on this game.

And then?
As you have seen, Solvalley is coming at the end and House Arrest will only have one more version. There is still a lot to do with HS Tutor, but when I have 100% of my time available to devote to it, I'll be able to make it progress at a high speed (I never want to work on more than one project simultaneously, except to create bonuses for the higher tiers).
And what am I going to do next? I have no idea! My attention now is totally focused on finishing my projects. In a few months, when I finish my main project (Solvalley), we will be able to talk about future possibilities.

Useful links (warning, NSFW content):
Link to my blog where I make available the old versions of my games:

Link to my Discord:

Note: You will notice that my Blog and Discord are very quiet, without many posts and conversations. That's because I do not have the habit of spending time on these things. However, if something happens on my Patreon page it will be through Blog and the Discord server that I will provide clarification, so I think it is important for you to know the link!
1.png
Bye!

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
Really hope i like his titiana ending. She's the one girl character i like most, but it probably wont be great like some of the other endings. Probably like sex friend only kind of ending :/

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi TK any news on the update you did say a few days before or after the 9th its now the 12 and in 6hrs my time the 13th i hope nothing bad happened you are 1 of my top 5 devs here i all ready play all your games and i must say im finding HS tutor fun but Solvally has some thing no outher has a but ugly Mc that i love he dosent pull any pounches and speeks his mind it is refreshing to see the ugly guy get all the girls for ounce and the banter is 1 of the best parts for me + all the h h h hH H H H in this game.:love::p:cool::cool:;);):love::love:(y)(y):LOL:

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi TK any news on the update you did say a few days before or after the 9th its now the 12 and in 6hrs my time the 13th i hope nothing bad happened you are 1 of my top 5 devs here i all ready play all your games and i must say im finding HS tutor fun but Solvally has some thing no outher has a but ugly Mc that i love he dosent pull any pounches and speeks his mind it is refreshing to see the ugly guy get all the girls for ounce and the banter is 1 of the best parts for me + all the h h h hH H H H in this game.:love::p:cool::cool:;);):love::love:(y)(y):LOL:
Nothing bad happened, the problem is that I'm taking too long to complete some scenes. I still need to make some images and animations from the Anastacia's ending and complete the text. The rest of the scenes are ready.

When I started making the game I did the scenes anyway and the result was a bit bad, both in the quality of the images and the text. Today I try to do things with more attention and this causes me to spend much more time in a single scene. Also, I think I'm overdoing the amount of animations. Each new scene requires about 10 to 15 animations while in the past many scenes were not even animated. This is taking a lot of time...

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

sexymofos

Aug 30, 2018
Nothing bad happened, the problem is that I'm taking too long to complete some scenes. I still need to make some images and animations from the Anastacia's ending and complete the text. The rest of the scenes are ready.

When I started making the game I did the scenes anyway and the result was a bit bad, both in the quality of the images and the text. Today I try to do things with more attention and this causes me to spend much more time in a single scene. Also, I think I'm overdoing the amount of animations. Each new scene requires about 10 to 15 animations while in the past many scenes were not even animated. This is taking a lot of time...
really looking forward to your next content, good luck man!

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017

Good to here and dont think im complaining Take all the time you NEED i know for a fact that you will not release a half ass update and i have all my faith in you doing the best you can just from reading your reply i know your redoing some stuff because you dident like the results Just show how's much you care about your game.

But please dont work to hard i would hate to see you Burn Out like alot of auther devs. You should take a day off ounce in a while to recharge you Know all the best to you and Yours:love:

Reactions: Agent York Morgan

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017

Time yes, but the game is better for it, and you are learning experience you can put to use in future games. Win/Win :D

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
TK8000 posted
Where is the Solvalley update?
1.png
Hello! I really underestimated the amount of work needed to make the final Anastacia scene. I thought that today I would finish everything, but I'm 10 consecutive hours creating images and animations and I have not finished everything I want to do yet.
I'll keep working hard but I'll simplify some things to finish this update soon. For example, in the harem ending with Anastacia's sisters, the player can call one, two or three girls to the bed at the same time. Only the scenes with one girl will be animated. The rest will be static renders so I can save time.
Content that will be in the new update (all these scenes are done except the end of Anastacia):
1. sex option with Adele
2. sex option with Adele & Lucy
3. Anastacia House I
4. Anastacia House II
5. Anastacia's ending (solo and harem variations)
6. sex with Verdi
7. Verdi and Alexandra (vanilla and hardcore variations)

In addition I corrected more than 200 English errors thanks to the help of the player "Spawn420"
Note: Another thing that worries me is that the last update to the HS Tutor was made on November 30th. This is a long time and I do not like to make patrons wait too long.
Of course, at this time I worked a lot on Solvalley and House Arrest, but the problem of having several projects in the same Patreon is that there are people who are only interested in one of them! So I will try to do the impossible to do a new version of HS Tutor still on the 28th of this month.

Bye!

fantasysniper

Feb 19, 2018
Of course, at this time I worked a lot on Solvalley and House Arrest, but the problem of having several projects in the same Patreon is that there are people who are only interested in one of them!!
Yikes... definitely a drawback to working on 3 games at the same time. Although, I gotta say I am interested in all 3 of them...

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
4.20 star(s) 158 Votes