Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hi. The end of the year was good, but what really got in my way was a renovation in my house. I lost several days of work.

However, the renovation is over and now I have an appropriate workplace. I'm finishing an update with some scenes from House Arrest and then I'll start doing Solvalley's new update. I still do not know if I'm going to do an update with just the two Anastacia endings (which I would do in a few days) or if I use the rest of the month to do a bigger update.
OH nice you had your pvt room made sweet you Know im a carpenter by trade i hope you have a nice personal office built. And i realy hope it dident cost to much in materiels i know that cost a hell of alot for good quality I am lucky i get a 50% discount on roofing and building materiels.
And as for the update i wouldent mind waiting for a bigger update the month is allready half over you shouldent rush just to make 1 little update i would wait im sure all your fans here wouldnt mind waiting I Know i wouldent Take care Friend

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
She should wash her feet then as that's a sign that maybe her feet need a good cleaning if the only person that comes there is her and the floors are still getting dirty.

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Can't Save... Quick or Regular. Ignore won't keep the save either. Started a new game still no luck. Any suggestions?

Perhaps someone has a save?

Reactions: Fuxxzz

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
I should have been more clear. Every time I try to save I get an error (right click, esc or shift+R). I can rollback or ignore but nothing saves. I have to restart from the beginning every time I exit.

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I should have been more clear. Every time I try to save I get an error (right click, esc or shift+R). I can rollback or ignore but nothing saves. I have to restart from the beginning every time I exit.
can you uploade error plz so i can see

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
struck out you meen when you flirted yes keep working there till her bake pain starts then offer her a massage but dont push your luck the first time
Actually you need to do the bank events before. They are interconnected. Deposit 4k in the bank and make the events with Ruz and Shibuya. One hour Shibuya appears in the bar and then you can interact with the owner.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Actually you need to do the bank events before. They are interconnected. Deposit 4k in the bank and make the events with Ruz and Shibuya. One hour Shibuya appears in the bar and then you can interact with the owner.
Oh that i know i have alot there just finished that quest she is shacked up at my place the bank boss i think i only have 1 quest left i meen i have replayed the game 10 times after last update i allways do that..

Oh i ment to ask are we getting more of my cute girl living in library she is cute as hell like chicks with short hair and of course sisters x 3 wink wink wink:love:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Um guys how can i get this scence my map is empty there is no more heart
oh easy one some time there are quests that have no hearts i think they may be random what i do is every affternoon i allways check all places with no hearts found like 5 mic quests there and 2 double quests

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
oh easy one some time there are quests that have no hearts i think they may be random what i do is every affternoon i allways check all places with no hearts found like 5 mic quests there and 2 double quests
did u sleep with krik mom verdi how did u do dat cuz i test ur sugest and didn't work out

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
did u sleep with krik mom verdi how did u do dat cuz i test ur sugest and didn't work out
oh her yes you have to work for about 4-5 days before you start to fool around with her and save up 10k for her skin remidie
excuse my english i am french

Reactions: x_man

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
Hoping for some scenes of the Nurse and more Victoria in the next update
question i have played about 20x from last 2 updates i never saw a nurse can you refresh my memory plz only nurse i saw was for kirks mom before i paid 10k for her skin meds

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
(y)Hiya TK8000 i just have 1 realy good question is there any chance of fixing the full screan resolution i have 1360x768 when i press full screan it gose full but with black bars on each side the main game dosent change at all:love::love::love::love::love::);)

TK8000

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
(y)Hiya TK8000 i just have 1 realy good question is there any chance of fixing the full screan resolution i have 1360x768 when i press full screan it gose full but with black bars on each side the main game dosent change at all:love::love::love::love::love::);)
I've been thinking about it today. I have a good amount of Solvalley images in 4K, so I can use these images to remake the game in 1080p.

Problem: I would have to redo a lot of these images because the overall quality is very low (only recently I have adjusted the Honey Select to look decent). And I don't have all the game images in 4K (for example, all of Lucy's storyline except the first event is missing).

So for now it will not be possible to solve the problem of resolution.

However, after I finish all the storylines I'm going to rework the entire Solvalley in my spare time and make a "beautiful" version of the game with high resolution and redrawn images and animations to make it more attractive.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand
4.20 star(s) 157 Votes