VinceSensei

Jan 31, 2024
I think we need uncompressed version of solvalley I mean it will be completed soon so the game need to separate of game file and apk (the apk will be less 100mb) so the game will be a OBB file which have fully made 6gb, which means the quality of graphics not become blurred (not compressed/reduce quality) also need a hide button to hide text if player want to see full view

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
In the last update will there be an ending with Sabrina? It's one of my favorites and I thought it would have an ending because of the number of scenes it has.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hello everyone, I hope you're all doing well.

I'm still working on Solvalley School, the final update. I want to have everything done by February, so I'll pick up my pace a bit to produce more scenes faster. Right now, I'm working on the last scene of the Harem Mode.

There'll be two new scenes in this mode, one where you recruit Anna and Lucy (and all the milfs end up coming along) and the last scene where Alex lives happily ever after in his harem with all the mothers, daughters, maids, etc. Working on these new scenes has convinced me that it really is time to end this game, because the excitement of meeting new characters and seeing their dynamicas evolve, with the sexual tension rising, has been missing from the project for years, since Alex has already achieved all he can in sexual matters.

I've also been testing my new RTX3090 for 3D rendering and it's quite good at it. I also did some testing with Blender for the first time in my life, which might be useful for future projects.

For those who don't remember, here are my goals for 2024:

1. finish Solvalley School for good (February)
2. create new updates for Honeymoon Island to see if I can attract new patrons
3. finish the last HS Tutor storyline (principal Angela and her busty 19 years old daughter)
4. start making HS Tutor ending scenes (starting with Zoe, and Zoe + Mila)
5. if possible, start the new big project that will replace Solvalley School

I think that's it. See you soon!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DeftestHawk

Jul 29, 2022
Completed the game but why can't those scenes be unlocked? Did I miss something :(
I just had a look at the code to see if I can work out your issue, The events you're trying to unlock seem to be assigned to a random number generator. The number needs to be 1 or higher to unlock the next scene, It rolls a number in between 1 and 10 at the start of every day, So you could try sleeping the day away and the new icon should appear on the map for scene 38. Some scenes set the number to 0 which is what probably caused you to miss these scenes. This is my best guess, if this doesn't work I have no idea as it's not my code, I hope it works :)

Last edited:

WilhelmKArl

Sep 27, 2018
Completed the game but why can't those scenes be unlocked? Did I miss something :(
Scene 38 and 39 are from Lisa route. To advance Lisa, you'll need both. 76 you need to call a maid from your apartment. And Harem 5 should be unlocked after training Kyra in the Harem ending. Maybe you pick a full save from other device?

Reactions: nghuytoan1

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020

I'm still working on Solvalley School, the final update. I want to have everything done by February, so I'll pick up my pace a bit to produce more scenes faster. Right now, I'm working on the last scene of the Harem Mode.

There'll be two new scenes in this mode, one where you recruit Anna and Lucy (and all the milfs end up coming along) and the last scene where Alex lives happily ever after in his harem with all the mothers, daughters, maids, etc. Working on these new scenes has convinced me that it really is time to end this game, because the excitement of meeting new characters and seeing their dynamicas evolve, with the sexual tension rising, has been missing from the project for years, since Alex has already achieved all he can in sexual matters.

I've also been testing my new RTX3090 for 3D rendering and it's quite good at it. I also did some testing with Blender for the first time in my life, which might be useful for future projects.

3. finish the last HS Tutor storyline (principal Angela and her busty 19 years old daughter)

There are new post for update

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Hi!

As I said in the previous message, I've started working harder to finally finish the 7 year project (I think) that is Solvalley School and focus on the new stuff. Progress is good so far, but I still have a lot to do.

Right now I'm working on the last big scene in the game, the great clandestine prom. As I've said before, Alex, not knowing the social rules, invites practically every girl in the school (and the teachers) to be his partner. The way the event works is like this: after the introduction, some small talk and so on, Alex starts a dance with Kyra. After that, he changes dance partners, and the game will randomly select 1 of the 16 girls available. If Alex dances a second time with one of the girls, the player will have the option to take her to the sex corner and have sex with her. If the player decides to go all the way in the sex scene, the dancing part ends.

Then there's a group sex scene, and finally the prom is over, and so the last big scene of Solvalley School. Because it's such a big scene, I thought it would be impractical to do a "sharing" variation, but some people have asked me, so I'll include "sharing" details for those who have that game mode enabled, but the scene is basically solo.

Once I finish the big ball scene, I'm going to continue working on the smaller scenes, desperately trying to get everything done before the end of February. Apart from the scenes, I also have other things to do, such as working on certain aspects that were censored in the game (I can't say much about that, lol), creating some kind of internal walkthrough so people don't miss out on content, redoing the whole "e-mail events", and other little things. And if all goes well, finally finish Solvalley.

Then I'll focus on the two projects that are still active, HS Tutor and Honeymoon Island. And maybe finally start creating the characters for the next game that will replace Solvalley School. But I'm getting ahead of myself!

See you soon.

mammoth123

Sep 28, 2021

Hello the images appear to be broken, could you post it at least the Anna and Lucy pic, im curious, thank you.

4.20 star(s) 157 Votes